eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Gaming

Notices

Gaming All about the wonderful games on the Internet, PC, XBOX, PS, GameCube, GameBoy...

Old December 5th, 2011, 09:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

razzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond repute
Rocksmith

Ok.. So i grew up listening to rock and roll, played air guitar and went to rock shows ..

when i could afford it.. bought an electric guitar.. shiny beautiful and totally rock star like.. didn't matter i couldn't play for nuts

a little later in life.. but tried to teach myself how to play it.. but of course guitar like any other musical instrument requires countless hours of practice.. failed miserably..

and so the guitar went into the hard case.. got stored in the attic/ was forgotten, sat somewhere hidden gathering dust..

Until RockSmith Came along....

This game from Ubi-soft is brilliant.. if you have played RockBand or Guitar hero (Games where you use a plastic guitar with buttons that you press to simulate notes). You will totally appreciate the brilliance of this game

The premise is simple.. Take that electric guitar that's gathering dust in your attic and use the provided USB cable to plug your Guitar to the play station or Xbox console

Voila - and you have a game similar to rock band/guitar hero except that you are playing a real guitar.. instead of the fake plastic one.

as a learning/ practice tool this is so awesome..with difficulty levels adjusting to your playing ability.. you are rocking out ! and it has never been more fun..

Game features a lot of songs including more songs in the form of DLC (Downloadable content)

More info & Videos here..

http://rocksmith.ubi.com/rocksmith/en-US/home/

So if you are a newbie and want some guitar practice - this is the game for you..

Go check it out and let me know what you think..
Old December 5th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Banned

soniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rocksmith

wow ... i like it . kuch sikha?
Old December 5th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

razzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond reputerazzrhino has a reputation beyond repute

i can't get no satisfaction ) i'm like playing it at 81% on my 2nd day of practice

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old December 5th, 2011, 10:18 AM
Banned

soniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond reputesoniya 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Rocksmith

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzrhino View Post
i can't get no satisfaction ) i'm like playing it at 81% on my 2nd day of practice

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

yay .... good job
Old December 5th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Here's one of my favorite guitar riff from Deep Purple (highway star). Try this one too Razz Pai

I AGREE
Old December 5th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Senior eCharchan

virgo pai - I know Rocksmith just released Smoke on the water as DLC. Not sure if they have any other Deep Purple Tracks on this game..

I love this song too - from the very first time i heard it on a Phillips Commercial in India.

One of the next tracks that look interesting is Lenny Kravitz - 'Are you gonna go my way' in the game..

But this guy is just awesome yaar.. see how fast his fingers move on the fretboard.. to attain that level of expertise will require years and years of practice.. you are just talking to an amateur, would be, here.. yaar..

Sigh!..