eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Literary > Book reviews

Notices

Book reviews Write up a review of a book you read recently, be it fiction, non-fiction or even technical

Old July 30th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Junior eCharchan

bannanababble has a spectacular aura aboutbannanababble has a spectacular aura aboutbannanababble has a spectacular aura about
Smile life..love..kumbh.. A UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE ON LIVING

hello all, i came to know about a book by Aporva kala, named life..love..kumbh; strange title I thought. I started reading it and the first fifty pages was like, what is going on, why can't the writer write something light and help me escape my dearary reality. But then the book hooked me in its web and I fell for the charm of writing, got entwined in its love story and the philosophy and yoga bug bit me!!
I came to know what is that takes to live a fulfilling life. I am fond of Paul Coelho and enjoy his writings but of late he has started hearing the call of the call of the markets rather than the call of consciousness!!
But the book life..love..kumbh is all about the spirit and the jous of reading. it is also the first time that an Indian author has written about the Kumbh festival in such a lucid and mesmeric way.
Kudos to kala for the way he portays the nation and the value of our culture.
It is a simple story told with passion and zeal of a story teller and should be a must read for us all. go for it
Old July 30th, 2012, 08:32 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: life..love..kumbh.. A UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE ON LIVING

So when are you going to add a link to your signature

OK I assure of no ban if you post a part of the book over here
Old July 31st, 2012, 05:48 AM
Junior eCharchan

bannanababble has a spectacular aura aboutbannanababble has a spectacular aura aboutbannanababble has a spectacular aura about
Re: life..love..kumbh.. A UNIQUE PERSPECTIVE ON LIVING

sure swami, the book life..love..kumbh.. is all about swamis!! am still into it. will try to make a file of the chapter i love and post it here for you to go thru. Am sure if there is one book that should be banned it is life..love..kumbh!! for its sheer bitchiness. But the author uses inventive language which makes it difficult to understand what he actually means. I find the book mysterious.