eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Gaming

Notices

Gaming All about the wonderful games on the Internet, PC, XBOX, PS, GameCube, GameBoy...

Old November 19th, 2013, 01:39 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tougher Chess Puzzles (force several moves and win)

yup I agree I saw another mistake that I did.. I made that first move one step extra which costed me the rook. Two mistakes still I made it only difficult for black but not impossible. You are correct though that was a rather stupid mistake.. I will grant you that one. I was trying to be as gandhiish as possible but hey not works in chess I rekon
Old November 19th, 2013, 01:42 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

I used to play chess online. This was the modus operandi.

I would challenge a top rated chess player. Me down the totem pole. And on another comp do the same. Take opposite coins.. ok.. now face those two off.. one of them would obviously win over the other and who ever lost would be waaay high up me in ranking and would feel stupid.. it used to be fun.. dheere dheere thoda seekh gayaa. I knew the rules but I was a doofus in chess before that. don't remember the site though.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 11:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

khaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond repute

just to let you know that Anand lost in the world championship to new Chess sensation Magnus Carlsen. Carlsen tamed Anand throughout and finally won the battle of 12 on the 10th game itself at a convincing score of 6.5 - 3.5

Here is the moves of the last game :

http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/...p/20131122.htm

Old November 26th, 2013, 09:53 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaski_khopari View Post
just to let you know that Anand lost in the world championship to new Chess sensation Magnus Carlsen. Carlsen tamed Anand throughout and finally won the battle of 12 on the 10th game itself at a convincing score of 6.5 - 3.5

Here is the moves of the last game :

http://www.rediff.com/sports/report/...p/20131122.htm
I felt he was nervous and should have played better.. a couple games lost to blunders under pressure.. Anand started off the series much better but slumped in the end..

The 9th game which he lost playing with white pieces, he should have won .. he took about 40 minutes for one move and still blundered and then handed the time advantage to Carlsen.. when in fact he could have made Carlsen surrender on time.. clearly to me its age catching up with Anand, he wasn't aggressive enough.

It will be interesting to see if he can win the challengers tournament next year and then reclaim his lost throne.. lot of work but Anand can do it.. will be great for Chess.. Go Anand !
Old November 28th, 2013, 01:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

khaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond reputekhaski_khopari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I felt he was nervous and should have played better.. a couple games lost to blunders under pressure.. Anand started off the series much better but slumped in the end..

The 9th game which he lost playing with white pieces, he should have won .. he took about 40 minutes for one move and still blundered and then handed the time advantage to Carlsen.. when in fact he could have made Carlsen surrender on time.. clearly to me its age catching up with Anand, he wasn't aggressive enough.

It will be interesting to see if he can win the challengers tournament next year and then reclaim his lost throne.. lot of work but Anand can do it.. will be great for Chess.. Go Anand !
i doubt that, he has been losing quite a few matches this year and have even struggled to complete in the first three in many tournaments. he was just lucky that Kasparov retired else, he should had never become a world champion at the first place ...

this new kid looks good, he should remain at the top for the next couple of years, me thinks ... ( i have heard he is a chela of Kasparov )

Old November 9th, 2014, 06:20 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Chess grandmaster championship is going on in Sochi, Russia. Anand beat all the challengers and earned his spot to try and beat the current GM Magnus Carlsen of Norvay.

Anand drew the first game playing with white pieces. The second game is on .. Watch it live here
Old November 9th, 2014, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaski_khopari View Post
i doubt that, he has been losing quite a few matches this year and have even struggled to complete in the first three in many tournaments. he was just lucky that Kasparov retired else, he should had never become a world champion at the first place ...

this new kid looks good, he should remain at the top for the next couple of years, me thinks ... ( i have heard he is a chela of Kasparov )
Khaski, you are a moron, nothing else. Jitni aukat hai usse zyada mat bola kar. You come across as a buffoon much like gpel.
Old November 9th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Khaski, you are a moron, nothing else. Jitni aukat hai usse zyada mat bola kar. You come across as a buffoon much like gpel.
Anyone who does not agree to your views is an idiot ?
GPel,Swami,Jeetiaf and now Khaski
Tell you what,you at times behave like a child
Old November 9th, 2014, 01:42 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
You can fairly estimate how an echan will behave based on the picture of their avatar
Old November 9th, 2014, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Those who have followed Chess will tell you what a bad competitor Kasparov was, at times.. To take away Anand's credit is something only you and khaski can do .. And everyone has helped the other in championship preparations. I've exposed khaski's great tennis knowledge and mis-predictions in the social group umpteen times.

Tu to bol mat, you have shown your intelligence and maturity by crying over acche din in 2 months of Modi govt..

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; November 9th, 2014 at 03:29 PM.
Old November 9th, 2014, 03:28 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Those who have followed Chess will tell you what a bad competitor Kasparov was, at times.. To take away Anand's credit is something only you and khaski can do .. And everyone has helped the other in championship preparations. I've exposed khaski's great tennis knowledge and mis-predictions in the social group umpteen times.

Tu to bol mat, you have shown your intelligence and maturity by crying over acche din in 2 months of Modi govt.. and showing your scrambled brains by your outburts in unrelated threads.
Now you will say Sunit is a congressi when he started those sonia/rahul/congress threads congressiyo ko bhi khush rakhna padta hi,Last I heard was Marvelous after reading that thread stopped his daily iron supplements,kyuki uska khoon level up ho gaya

And what outbursts in which threads ?
Old November 9th, 2014, 03:43 PM

Hell I care which avatar is congressi or democrat in online forum having less than 10 posts a day and may 5-10 regular members

If you post lame stuff I will call it lame ..