eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Music Your tune...

Old November 30th, 2013, 05:37 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Double meaning 90s

Here are some retro songs of my vintage. Between 91 and 95, there used to be a trend of double meaning songs.

1. 91 Lakshman Rekha - Hai kya baat hai. This song actually drew me to the movie besides Bijli. If you notice, you will find among dancers Jack Gaud,m who later on played Fracture Pandya in Vaastav.

2. 92/93 Bomb Blast Lena hai. This song has Ronit Roy who played cruel dad in Udaan 18 years or so later. I do not remember who the heroine was.

3. Moving on to 1994 a couple of songs from Andaz. Here, we, who were watching the movie, were a bit surpirsed to see Juhi Chawla in such songs.
Song 1 Song2.

4. In 1994, there was a movie amaanat that had a song (din me ..) which did not make it thriugh censors unchanged.

Here is the unedited Audio of that. There is also a bad quality video, which is out of sync with audio.

And all this is sans the star pair of Govinda and Karisma Kapoor. Songs for that jodi. will come after 10-30 hours. Some of you might have puked by then.
Old November 30th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Double meaning 90s

Where are Dada Kondke's songs ?
Forget songs even titles used to be double meaning "Andheri raat mei diya tere haat mei"
Old November 30th, 2013, 06:04 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Where are Dada Kondke's songs ?
Forget songs even titles used to be double meaning "Andheri raat mei diya tere haat mei"
His movies had double meaning names and some dialogues, but the songs seemed to be OK. I got a CD of 'Tere Mere Beech mein'. Only the CD did not work till the end. That one is also satricial.

In anyways, i will check them once i post for Govnda and Karishma combo'
Old November 30th, 2013, 10:13 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Oh that fellow.. I loved his sense of humor. It was crude.. no pretense.. i.e he did not pretend to make a oh so special movie.. with social message and then in real life go fukk up kinds.. he was simple and crude and disgustingly funny..

He was chided by movie makers then and insulted he did not complain.. HIs answer the next movie titled in urdu-english.baal-e-Love Day.. (known lovingly as Loveday) And translation in hindi "pyaar ka din aur uske julf " the censors asked him to rename it.. he refused to release it.. go fukk off was his message. ARDYHM was his later one and but released last.. after that he did not make a single movie.

There was a song in one of his movies.. heroine was his wife in real life. In there there was a song which the censors released after drinking a whole bottle of malox..

Guy tujhe gilli chahiye ke danda chahiye and the girl responding nahi par tujhe to samosaa chahiye (the picturization was a village guy (himself) and a village girl (his wife) dancing in very obvious yet suggestive moves to evade censors and staying at a distance.. ie. not once in the song the romatic couple as per story touch each other).. man oh man.. was he crude..

He was one hell of a dude..
Old December 1st, 2013, 06:10 AM

And apparently he was in Guinness book for max number of golden jubilees.

Anyway, here is some from Govinda

From Raja Babu
A AA EE - jump to 1:00 if you want to skip the dialgues
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

and the infamous sarkayi leyo - More than the lyrics, it is the suggestive dance here.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Meri pant bhi sexy from Dulara, gain in 94 - This again did the rounds of juducary, and the verdict was that pants and shirts can be sexy but not the parents.
I AGREE
Old December 2nd, 2013, 09:23 PM

Neither 90s, nor music, but on popular demand here are a couple fof videos rom Dada Kondke.

I AGREE

ignore the pic of that bloke and jump to 2:40

I AGREE

for some more suggestive stuff. Again ignore the bloke's pic.
Old February 17th, 2015, 08:21 AM

I AGREE

Guess what the producer of is planning nowadays...
Old February 21st, 2015, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
I AGREE

Guess what the producer of is planning nowadays...
Here is what he has been up to nowadays (never mind the reporter, who cannot get his spelling consistent)

Normal people don't abuse the way we see in films" - Pahlaj Nihalani
By Subhash K. Jha, January 28, 2015 - 04:49 hrs IST

"Normal civilized people don't abuse the way we see in films," new censor chief, Pahlaj Nihalani clamps down on abusive dialogues and violence, revival of workshops for censor members.

The times they are a-changing. For better or for worse, we shall soon know. Pahlaj Nihalani the new chairperson of the Censor Board Of Film Certification (CBFC) is adamant to clean up films, and make censorship a quick clean and unquestionable exercise in moral policing.

Says Pahalji, "I am definitely going to change the way films are censored, so that once a film is given certificate there is no controversy or doubts about its credibility. There will accountability and no room for ambiguity in the censoring process."
Old March 21st, 2015, 03:11 AM
Junior eCharchan

krishnamehra is on a distinguished road

old songs of 90s
Old January 28th, 2017, 09:02 AM

Quote:
There were always 2. Ronit Roy was in 92 starter 'Bomb blast' Songing 'Lena hai'
Rohit Roy was the judge in a dance show Boogie woogie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
No way the guy I have in mind will be singing or dancing. His expressions and acting just exclude that sort of thing completely.
Check # 2 in this. Still works. Youtube link with usual warning also below. take your pick.
I AGREE

Quote:
Here are some retro songs of my vintage. Between 91 and 95, there used to be a trend of double meaning songs.

1. 91 Lakshman Rekha - Hai kya baat hai. This song actually drew me to the movie besides Bijli. If you notice, you will find among dancers Jack Gaud,m who later on played Fracture Pandya in Vaastav.

2. 92/93 Bomb Blast Lena hai. This song has Ronit Roy who played cruel dad in Udaan 18 years or so later. I do not remember who the heroine was.

3. Moving on to 1994 a couple of songs from Andaz. Here, we, who were watching the movie, were a bit surpirsed to see Juhi Chawla in such songs.
Song 1 Song2.

4. In 1994, there was a movie amaanat that had a song (din me ..) which did not make it thriugh censors unchanged.

Here is the unedited Audio of that. There is also a bad quality video, which is out of sync with audio.

And all this is sans the star pair of Govinda and Karisma Kapoor. Songs for that jodi. will come after 10-30 hours. Some of you might have puked by then.
Old January 29th, 2017, 09:24 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

"Aur mai sab kuchh jhuka kar aapke peechhe aata hu."
Old January 29th, 2017, 10:36 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Check # 2 in this. Still works. Youtube link with usual warning also below. take your pick.
By some odd reason, that is the song I clicked on before even reading your post... when I opened this thread

So it is he. Could never have believed it if not seen with my own 2 eyes

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 30th, 2017, 12:25 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

prajapati posts "test" and we just delete
Old January 30th, 2017, 12:50 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

This thread reminded me of this tweet, but can't recall the song

Sent from my iPhone.
Old January 30th, 2017, 10:22 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
This thread reminded me of this tweet, but can't recall the song

I think the song is "Sarkai lo khatiya jaada lage"