eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Science and Technology > Technology

Notices

Technology Discuss all things technology that dont fit in the Computing forum...

Old October 22nd, 2015, 09:16 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
I recieved an invitation for a private beta android version of skype dialer.
I was sent a link to download the app.
But Microsoft is still in premature era,it needs your email id,your microsoft account and your tel number to authenticate you.
Their customer care is not very good and you get the reply after a min of 24 hours.
I just wonder when WhatsApp and Viber just needs your mobile number why is microsoft keen on getting other details.

A giant not able to program an easy to use android app!!!
Old October 22nd, 2015, 09:38 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Skype

I had a skype account from ages back, which was interestingly linked to my hotmail ID (which also was from Sabir Bhatia ka zamana). i was able to use that on my iphone. i havent tried it, but i should be able to dial in to toll free numbers with this.