eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Economy

Notices

Economy Fiscally fit?

Old February 20th, 2016, 06:38 AM
Junior eCharchan

Pakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to behold
Question What’s with NOIDA-Gurgaon suddenly in 2000s decade? Before that I never heard these names let alone development.

What’s with NOIDA-Gurgaon suddenly in 2000s decade? Before that I never heard these names let alone development.

If I am not wrong NOIDA’s and Gurgaon’s development began only in the decade of 2000s. Does anybody else feels the same way?

If I am right, please tell me what’s special about 2000s? What happened in that period which caused the boom of these two places in particular?

Or is it that I was ignorant before?

Last edited by Pakau; February 20th, 2016 at 06:45 AM.
Old February 20th, 2016, 06:59 AM
Junior eCharchan

Pakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to beholdPakau is a splendid one to behold
Question Re: What’s with NOIDA-Gurgaon suddenly in 2000s decade? Before that I never heard these names let alone development.

sgars, ashdoc, anyone?
Old February 20th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What’s with NOIDA-Gurgaon suddenly in 2000s decade? Before that I never heard these names let alone development.

You are in idiot .
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old February 20th, 2016, 11:10 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What’s with NOIDA-Gurgaon suddenly in 2000s decade? Before that I never heard these names let alone development.

NOIDA was formed in 1976 as a part of NCR.
Gurgaon and Faridabad were planned right in 47.

The tech boom started in 2000s and Noida, Gurgaon among other cities like Hyderabad, Pune and Chennai benefitted from it.

Else, Gurgaon has been home to Maruti Udyog since 80s and Noida has been home to HCL in the 90s. I stayed close to Noida in 97-98 and it was booming even then.

Faridabad was also planned like gurgaon. But gurgaon being closer to Delhi airport and its being relatively less polluted took tech and BPO industries there. Even in 90s many 'MNC's were moving to Gurgaon.