eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old October 19th, 2016, 05:00 AM
Banned

werewolf2 is on a distinguished road
Arrow India's population growth may be exaggerated and in 2016 India's population may be less than 90 crores

India's population growth may be exaggerated and in 2016 India's population may be less than 90 crores.

It is because the official authorities who give information on India's population have their own agenda and Indian media also tells a lot of lies.

Shall I post a glaring example of lying by both the Indian authorities and the Indian media?
Old October 19th, 2016, 07:17 AM
Banned

Re: India's population growth may be exaggerated and in 2016 India's population may be less than 90 crores

I tried Googling the pre-1947 statewise distribution of population. This is what was found:

http://www.censusindia.gov.in/Census...nsus_1921.aspx
Old October 19th, 2016, 07:28 AM
Banned

Re: India's population growth may be exaggerated and in 2016 India's population may be less than 90 crores

http://www.censusindia.gov.in/Census...41_tebles.aspx
Old October 19th, 2016, 07:34 AM
Banned

Old October 19th, 2016, 09:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by werewolf2 View Post
It is because the official authorities who give information on India's population have their own agenda and Indian media also tells a lot of lies.
what might the agenda be?
Old October 19th, 2016, 08:18 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
India's population growth may be exaggerated and in 2016 India's population may be less than 90 crores.

Shall I post a glaring example of lying by both the Indian authorities and the Indian media?
Then Why do I feel there is no space to breathe in Mumbai ?
Old October 20th, 2016, 04:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
I think its more like a baby booming period in 80's where everyone had many kids. I do see a change in several cities though. Not many seem to be having more than one kid.
Old October 20th, 2016, 07:25 AM
Banned

Arrow Re: India's population growth may be exaggerated and in 2016 India's population may be less than 90 crores

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks View Post
Don't forget that it's the Capital (commercial or political) of the country. If you check the above link you will see that historically Capitals had denser population. In the case of above links, it was Delhi which had the largest density.

Last edited by werewolf2; October 20th, 2016 at 07:40 AM.
Old October 20th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Banned

Arrow Re: India's population growth may be exaggerated and in 2016 India's population may be less than 90 crores

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I think its more like a baby booming period in 80's where everyone had many kids. I do see a change in several cities though. Not many seem to be having more than one kid.
Yeh tou apne jaisa English bolti hai!
Old October 20th, 2016, 08:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
what might the agenda be?
I don't know but the suspicion is not unfounded.

It's the style of Indian intelligence agencies. For instance, it is said that the actual strength of Indian army is more than the publicly cited figure of one million.

Parroting one clear example of lies of India's official authorities:

In 1984 anti-Sikh riots, in a single city of Delhi, 3000 were believed to be killed. In 2002 Gujarat riots, the whole state was burning. Yet it is said that only 2000 were killed.

Many Muslims say that the actual death toll in Gujarat was 20,000-30,000. My Muslim friends and classmates have personally told this to me.
Old October 20th, 2016, 11:50 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know but the suspicion is not unfounded.

It's the style of Indian intelligence agencies. For instance, it is said that the actual strength of Indian army is more than the publicly cited figure of one million.

Parroting one clear example of lies of India's official authorities:

In 1984 anti-Sikh riots, in a single city of Delhi, 3000 were believed to be killed. In 2002 Gujarat riots, the whole state was burning. Yet it is said that only 2000 were killed.

Many Muslims say that the actual death toll in Gujarat was 20,000-30,000. My Muslim friends and classmates have personally told this to me.
No wonder they are your friends
With the media against Modi do you think they would have suppressed this news ?
Old October 20th, 2016, 12:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeh tou apne jaisa English bolti hai!
I dont know whats that supposed to mean.
Old October 21st, 2016, 11:28 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I dont know whats that supposed to mean.
He means to say he is a madrasi too... a full-hand slurpling, ciggy-tossing, stylish madrasi

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old October 21st, 2016, 11:43 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
He means to say he is a madrasi too... a full-hand slurpling, ciggy-tossing, stylish madrasi
You missed specifying right hand.
Old October 21st, 2016, 11:44 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They could at least use modern graphics and application .. even if data was older