eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > International Politics

Notices

International Politics Hey aren't we all experts at world politics?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old December 29th, 2016, 05:41 AM
Amogh Amogh is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 81
Amogh is on a distinguished road
Arrow Gandhi was a British Agent and brought from SA by British to sabotage India's Freedom struggle.

This is one of those great blogs which give immense reading pleasure. I was lucky to read it once when the complete version was accessible. Now it is blocked. If someone in US can read it and post it for other readers, please do so.

Gandhi was a British Agent and brought from SA by British to sabotage India's Freedom struggle.

This is in response to the letter written by Mr U B Dasgupta, appeared in the August 12 edition of the Statesman. We support the view.

Gandhi was brought from South Africa by the British to sabotage Indian freedom movement. Before his coming to India, Gopal Krishna Gokhle and C F Andrews played the mediators between Gandhi and the British Government in India and persuaded Gandhi, on behalf of British government, to return to India. So Gandhi went to London to collect his appointment letter and from London came to India on January 9, 1915. Many argue that Gandhi transformed India's freedom struggle into a mass movement. On the contrary, it indicates the great success of the British conspiracy - the entire population was led astray by Gandhi and there remained none to carry out the freedom struggle.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4765...sabotage-India

Last edited by Amogh; December 29th, 2016 at 06:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old December 29th, 2016, 06:08 AM
MiyaBhai MiyaBhai is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 86
MiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to beholdMiyaBhai is a splendid one to behold
Re: Gandhi was a British Agent and brought from SA by British to sabotage India's Freedom struggle.

Most people who talk about gandhi haven't read him, only heard about him from others.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old December 29th, 2016, 06:20 AM
sarv_shaktimaan's Avatar
sarv_shaktimaan sarv_shaktimaan is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: satva aasmaan
Posts: 14,475
sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gandhi was a British Agent and brought from SA by British to sabotage India's Freedom struggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiyaBhai View Post
Most people who talk about gandhi haven't read him, only heard about him from others.
so, does that include you as well?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old December 30th, 2016, 12:42 PM
Napolean Napolean is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 8,614
Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gandhi was a British Agent and brought from SA by British to sabotage India's Freedom struggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amogh View Post
This is one of those great blogs which give immense reading pleasure. I was lucky to read it once when the complete version was accessible. Now it is blocked. If someone in US can read it and post it for other readers, please do so.

Gandhi was a British Agent and brought from SA by British to sabotage India's Freedom struggle.

This is in response to the letter written by Mr U B Dasgupta, appeared in the August 12 edition of the Statesman. We support the view.

Gandhi was brought from South Africa by the British to sabotage Indian freedom movement. Before his coming to India, Gopal Krishna Gokhle and C F Andrews played the mediators between Gandhi and the British Government in India and persuaded Gandhi, on behalf of British government, to return to India. So Gandhi went to London to collect his appointment letter and from London came to India on January 9, 1915. Many argue that Gandhi transformed India's freedom struggle into a mass movement. On the contrary, it indicates the great success of the British conspiracy - the entire population was led astray by Gandhi and there remained none to carry out the freedom struggle.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4765...sabotage-India
I am unable to open that link. Have proofs been provided for these allegations?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old December 31st, 2016, 06:41 AM
Amogh Amogh is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 81
Amogh is on a distinguished road
Re: Gandhi was a British Agent and brought from SA by British to sabotage India's Freedom struggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
I am unable to open that link. Have proofs been provided for these allegations?
Probably no proof but it gives reading pleasure.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old December 31st, 2016, 08:22 AM
sgars's Avatar
sgars sgars is offline
2
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Mid West
Posts: 7,094
sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gandhi was a British Agent and brought from SA by British to sabotage India's Freedom struggle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajapati View Post

These all are Gandhi bashing threads that we had conducted,..


http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42007
My finding posted in this thread :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
__________________
This is quite a game, politics. There are no permanent enemies, and no permanent friends,only permanent interests. - Some Firang
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Are the British to be blamed? Sane Less International Politics 3 July 14th, 2006 12:03 PM
British Head Teachers Prefer Gandhi to Churchill Cooldude Life Abroad 6 November 15th, 2005 03:44 PM
Was British Raj better? saverewaligadi SoapBox 29 July 17th, 2002 08:07 PM
J&K violence not 'freedom struggle': US team tells Pak aryaputra Taaza Khabar - Current news 0 January 9th, 2002 06:31 AM
Ambedkar and Freedom Struggle MehtaRahulC Indian Politics 0 September 11th, 2001 05:07 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.