eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Culture > Cultural Exchange

Notices

Cultural Exchange Cultural topics - Indian and other

Old January 8th, 2017, 11:06 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mumbai utterly disappoints.

Ok,I have grudges against you and next time I see you in a crowded place I scream along with few of my friends Maaro,will it be ok with you ?
Old January 8th, 2017, 12:28 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

What happened in Bengaluru on this new years eve has happened many times in many cities around the world .. NY, Germany, London, Mumbai and now Bengaluru.

The only way to ensure some semblance of order is to do what temples do.. segregate men and women. Many concerts and college fests in India do that already, they have a separate fenced section only for women willing to sit there.
Old January 8th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Ok,I have grudges against you and next time I see you in a crowded place I scream along with few of my friends Maaro,will it be ok with you ?
After a lot of propaganda on this,... after loads of Tv's ads, alertness and jan-jagruti,.. and almost like those " Modi's Cleaning Zumbesh ",... it will create a mania for all house-holds even, to keep a small dandaa, ( just like a baseball's bat ) very handy behind their main door,..

and, even while living in, any society-flats-apartment-tenements,.. and community,.. many a time scream occurs ..." Maaro " mostly whoever is a sufferer, will pointing also a finger n' you see,.. culprits either running away on bikes,.. or doing bad and still in action,....... imho, won't be that difficult to identify, hit, beat, grab and capture,.....be it a rape, stealing, snatching and running or house-breaking and rapping as a LPG cylinder check agents,.. !

The whole thing is, Police can not save you, every second, everywhere and that all 130 crores with that small number and especially in this zamaana of fast riding bikes all-over and guys coming in pair.

If guy is innocent,.. he will stay and justify it,.... and public will demand and remand about what had happened,.. and if you see running-away on bike,... no worry,... throw that danda loose,.. and Bhagte huye bike pe hi Bhoda fod daalo,... !

Last edited by prajapati; January 8th, 2017 at 01:37 PM.
Old February 7th, 2017, 06:04 AM
Banned

Amogh is on a distinguished road

There was one silver lining. Unlike the North Indians, the Mumbaikars seemed to bathe daily and looked hygienic. It could be because of the benign climate. Even during heights of winter, hot water from geyser or water heater is not needed. You can comfortably bath in the ordinary tap water.
Old February 7th, 2017, 06:41 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amogh View Post
There was one silver lining. Unlike the North Indians, the Mumbaikars seemed to bathe daily and looked hygienic..
That's because North Indians anyway looks hygienic, clean, fresh and fair. It's the Mumbaikars and south indiand that look dirty, hence the need to bathe may be every few hours even.
Old February 7th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
That's because North Indians anyway looks hygienic, clean, fresh and fair. It's the Mumbaikars and south indiand that look dirty, hence the need to bathe may be every few hours even.
This is why I keep saying the madrasis are smart... very very clever. Just looking hygienic, clean, fresh and fair does not cut it. You got to be hygienic, clean, fresh and fair. This is why all the beautiful bhaiya girls are flocking to the south to get married to the hygienic, clean, fresh (and fair?... well, fair by heart) madrasis

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old February 7th, 2017, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
This is why I keep saying the madrasis are smart... very very clever. Just looking hygienic, clean, fresh and fair does not cut it. You got to be hygienic, clean, fresh and fair. This is why all the beautiful bhaiya girls are flocking to the south to get married to the hygienic, clean, fresh (and fair?... well, fair by heart) madrasis
madrasi movies are not a real picture of life..
Old February 12th, 2017, 08:35 AM
Junior eCharchan

Activation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these partsActivation Mail is infamous around these parts
Arrow Re: Mumbai utterly disappoints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambernath View Post
I had heard stories of Mumbai, implying greatness of the city. The tall claims included description like financial capital of the country, the city that never sleeps, fast-paced and efficient work culture, low cost of living, people having sharp intelligence, etcetera.
There are a lot of songs dedicated to the city of Bombay. It is evidence that indeed there is/was hype about it at least in olden times.

Example 1: Ae dil hai mushkil jeena yaha. Zara hatke zara bachke ye hai bombau meri jaan.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
I AGREE

Example 2: Ye bambai shehar hadso ka shehar hai.

I AGREE
I AGREE

Example 3: Ye hai bambai nagariya tu dekh babua.

I AGREE
I AGREE
I AGREE
I AGREE

Example 4: Bam bam bam bambayi, bambayi humko jamgayi.

I AGREE
I AGREE
I AGREE

Example 5: Yeh Bombai Shehar Ka Bada Naam Hai

I AGREE
I AGREE
"You don't have enough faith," Jesus told them. "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible."

Last edited by Activation Mail; February 12th, 2017 at 08:49 AM.
Old February 12th, 2017, 09:54 AM
Banned

prajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant futureprajapati has a brilliant future

^ It seems, either u scared of Dawood or whatever,. you missed,.. Dawood's chhamiya, Mandakini's song on Bombay,...

Bam Bam Bam Bambayi ki kasam,... Bambayi chhodenge mar ke naa hum !

Long ago, after RTGM's success,.. I was watching Mandakini's ( Gareebon ki madhubaala ) this song a lot in a recorded VHS tape,..

I AGREE

Last edited by prajapati; February 12th, 2017 at 09:58 AM.