eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Music Your tune...

Old June 11th, 2003, 11:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

Zen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Diplomat
[b]kya chetiyaapa likha hain yeh??

Bose cubes? Shit speakers.

Your extremely limited knowledge about audio systems is apparent when you extoll the virtues of Bose cube speakers!!!!

Zen, Why don't you try auditioning all these speakers first with YOUR OWN EARS. Then u will realize how much each speaker is different than the other. The box size, the material of the baffle, the composition of the diaphram, the arrangement of the speakers (MTM, TMW,), reflecting, direct, ......... makes a Lot of difference. Last but not the least, how you arrange it in your listening room is very important.

Chale aaye knowledge zhaadne.

No Audio enthusiast WILL ever buy Bose cube speakers. NEVER. /B]
aarrey yaar mere kaan insaan ke hain chamgaadar ke nahee hain .. mere ko bose me aur baki hi-fi custom made ke sound me farak pataa nahee chaltaa .... lataa ki aawaaz wahee rahatee hai! ... over rated hain wo custom made and takes a lot of space!!
Old June 11th, 2003, 11:46 AM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
I have been reading so many reviews for and against the Bose Accoustimass speakers. It is really amazing that people try to portray their taste as the ideal one and they like to be the benchmark for others to evaluate. There are Hondas, Toyotas, Fords, Ferraris and many more in the market, each have to pick their choice according to what they like. Like no one car is best for all no one speaker system is best for all.

You decide what makes a good listening pleasure. Forget about the low freq response, mid frequency performance and all other bull****s. Follow your ear and buy the ones you like to hear.

In my opinion Bose are good for most of us (you do not get good sound if you do not know how to connect them properly!!!). I have Bose for few years and have always enjoyed them.

In my opinion those guys claiming poor sound reproduction from Bose either do not connect them properly or expect a 1000w sub-woofer kind of performance from them which requires half the room filled with just speakers. If you can afford the price and room for big speakers, there is nothing like it.

Go ahead and ENJOY Music....It could be on a pair of earphones for all you care....

http://www.reviewcentre.com/review11583.html

Mark Twain
Old June 11th, 2003, 11:47 AM
Senior Echarchan

Super Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally posted by Zen
haan haan to khana banane mey sharam kaisee? ghar ka kaam aap nahee karoge to sakkoo bai to nahee aayegee USA mey jhadoo lagaane!! aur bachchon ka poora development maa ke bina kaise hogaa - mother is the first school!!

Bapu kya galat bola bey main - main bhee chhota-motaa cook hoon yaar, sabji laane se lekar sab taiyyari khud kartaa hoon biwi ke saath .... us din badi style se democrates ke saath power lunch describe ho ralaa tha to maine bolaa!

now you are really pissing me off!

Diplu bhi mere saath hai ab to.
------------------------------------------------
A Proud Indian American
Old June 11th, 2003, 11:49 AM
Senior eCharchan

Zen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to allZen is a name known to all
Talking

Quote:
Originally posted by Super Girl

now you are really pissing me off!

Diplu bhi mere saath hai ab to.
mere saath videsee hai aur unke 2 bose systems - ek ghar pe doosraa car mey!
Old June 11th, 2003, 11:52 AM
Senior Echarchan

Super Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of lightSuper Girl is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally posted by Zen
main speakers ki baat nahi kar rahi.. I am talking about your attitude which at moments like this stinks/sucks
A Proud Indian American
Old June 11th, 2003, 11:54 AM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Zen
Bhai mere, uljhan main math dalo, SuperG hamri raakhi behan hai!
Aur tum dost!

*videsee picks up his Bose speakers and heads for the hills*

Mark Twain
Old June 11th, 2003, 11:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
main speakers ki baat nahi kar rahi.. I am talking about your attitude which at moments stinks more than a rotting fish.
to fir itanee easily mere ko pataa kyon chalne diyaa ki aapka kaunsaa button push karo to aap bhadakte ho ... rahaa nahee jataa kabhee kabhee mere se!

PS: hee heee
Old June 11th, 2003, 11:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by videsee

You decide what makes a good listening pleasure. Forget about the low freq response, mid frequency performance and all other bull****s. Follow your ear and buy the ones you like to hear.

Totally agree.

Quote:
In my opinion Bose are good for most of us (you do not get good sound if you do not know how to connect them properly!!!). I have Bose for few years and have always enjoyed them.

Until you listen to Speakers like Infinity, JBL, Klipsh, Polk and then you realize that for the same $$$ you could have gotten a better deal for your hard earned money.

Quote:
In my opinion those guys claiming poor sound reproduction from Bose either do not connect them properly or expect a 1000w sub-woofer kind of performance from them which requires half the room filled with just speakers. If you can afford the price and room for big speakers, there is nothing like it.
Not true. my system cost me almost the same as a entry level Bose acoustimass (~$1500) and reproduces sound more faithfully than the Bose.

Quote:
Go ahead and ENJOY Music....It could be on a pair of earphones for all you care....
Sahi bola...sahi bola.....

Old June 11th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Senior Echarchan

I think it is a known fact here on EC that I will not tolerate a condenscending attitude towards women, which is what you were saying whether you meant it or not.

A Proud Indian American
Old June 11th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:

I think it is a known fact here on EC that I will not tolerate a condenscending attitude towards women, which is what you were saying whether you meant it or not.

duhh!! ... waise aaj khane me kya banayaa tha SG! ... juss curious!
Old June 11th, 2003, 11:58 AM
Simple Indian Muslim

Quote:
Originally posted by Diplomat
[b]
Totally agree.

Until you listen to Speakers like Infinity, JBL, Klipsh, Polk and then you realize that for the same $$$ you could have gotten a better deal for your hard earned money.

Diploobhai, sab checkit kar ke khareeda!

I LOVE the JBL's, but dont like their treble response! I found the Bose was a well rounded sound!

At the end of it all it boils down to personal preference! Why I own a Nissan and not a Toyota or Honda!

Mark Twain
Old June 11th, 2003, 11:59 AM
Senior Echarchan

Quote:
Originally posted by Zen
duhh!! ... waise aaj khane me kya banayaa tha SG! ... juss curious!
tumhara sar

isme duhh!! kahe ko aaye.. do you mean to say that you did not understand something I said
A Proud Indian American
Old June 11th, 2003, 12:09 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
tumhara sar

isme duhh!! kahe ko aaye.. do you mean to say that you did not understand something I said
waah aaj hamare ghar bhee yahee banaa hai! mrs. Zen ki fev. dish hai!
Old June 11th, 2003, 12:13 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by videsee
Diploobhai, sab checkit kar ke khareeda!

I LOVE the JBL's, but dont like their treble response! I found the Bose was a well rounded sound!

At the end of it all it boils down to personal preference! Why I own a Nissan and not a Toyota or Honda!
I never argued on that one Vidpai.
I hate JBL for the same reason...but Zen bola ke sab speakers ek jaise hotey hai and there is no diff. if u listen blindfolded. I had to attack that point of his cause it is wrong!!!!

and the Bose Cubes....my brother has them and so I had a chance to test them fully. And yes. it does have a very well rounded sound...no shrills like the JBL. But the big drawback of the Cube speakers(not other bose speakers, only the cubes) is that they are too small to produce sound under 200hz and the subwoofer that comes with them produces only from 50hz to 125hz. it has a whole frequency range missing. The 701,801, ...series is comparable and boild down to presonal preference.
As far the car system, Bose is good and boils down to your own choice.

And that is why I got the yamaha reviever and the Infinity Interludes. The yamaha produced extremely natural sound.The infinity Interludes reproduces very warm sound (38hz to 22khz). Jagjit singh ki ghazal ko raat ke baara bajhe sunney ki mazaa chowguni ho gaieee hain.

Last edited by Diplomat; June 11th, 2003 at 12:19 PM.
Old June 11th, 2003, 12:13 PM
Senior Echarchan

Quote:
Originally posted by Zen
waah aaj hamare ghar bhee yahee banaa hai! mrs. Zen ki fev. dish hai!
achha hai... if mrs. zen is anything like me, to ye khana tumhare bahut hi bata hoga
A Proud Indian American