eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Gaming

Notices

Gaming All about the wonderful games on the Internet, PC, XBOX, PS, GameCube, GameBoy...

Old May 16th, 2006, 06:34 PM
Junior eCharchan

Jija is on a distinguished road
Re: Introducing .. the echarcha game

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger
Cancer

You may want to refer to this thread for help. There are quite a few good suggestions made by the echarcha community on how to handle this problem.

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23270

Sincerely
Smellyfinger
LOL
Apt reply Smellyfinger.
I hope this puker gets a message and vomits on some other website
Old May 16th, 2006, 09:40 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Aaww.. Cancer.. relax.. come on now..

Hey folks... take it easy. We have very few female members.. and we dont want to drive them away. Even I blow up sometimes for simplest of things.. Come on now. Lets be graceful to the ladies. I mean it.
Old May 16th, 2006, 09:48 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

hey folks..

I have to step in now...

Please .. lets leave teasing Cancer alone.. I am sure she will come back with her usual gusto.. Its just that women have different ways of reacting to the same situation where a man might react differently.

Anyway, Cancer, Lawgirl, love_to-surf, dollyg, the new member Anuradha, and other ladies here are a cherished group of members. Lets not drive them away. Please!!
Old May 16th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Banned

Cancer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jija
LOL
Apt reply Smellyfinger.
I hope this puker gets a message and vomits on some other website
This puker has got the message. This puker will go somewhere else and puke.

smellyfinger please take my name of your game .
Old May 16th, 2006, 10:17 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer
This puker has got the message. This puker will go somewhere else and puke.

smellyfinger please take my name of your game .
Jija .. take it easy.. AS I said before.. lets not go overboard and hurt our female eCharcha members.. I will not keep on asking all of you to be polite...

Cancer... out here, smelly means no harm.. its all aprt of the game of being on a board. Please ignore things you dont like. Its like in school when you are kids.. boys will keep teasing girls.. especially if a girl gets irritated then its more fuel to the fire and the boys will keep teasing even more. So please dont take such things personally. We had a moron called UMA who used to attack many members and even me specifically. WE strted ignoring him.. He even kept on ragging on lawgirl. Finally he left on his own, when no one gave him any importance and ignored him.

I know you are a good lady and enjoy your time here. Please relax and take it easy.
Old May 16th, 2006, 10:26 PM
Anuradha

Anuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant futureAnuradha has a brilliant future

nice game except i don't have colour printer.

Blissfully single again.

mein sharif aur nek ladki hon
juth kah ne whalon se
sakht nafrat heh muj koh

63" tall. 58 k. MA Eng. V Beautiful. V Fair. Homely. Lyk cooking. Mix o old & mod. Lyk Sari & Skirt blouse. I don't lyk nightlife. No drinking. Sec. in MNC. I seek life partner. Ind US Aust, Caneda Europ. Financially indep. Lovin & Carin. Religion no bar. Tall, Fair. Not fat. Send pvt message.
Old May 17th, 2006, 05:39 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Awwww .. come on .. this is supposed to be a game .. and the whole intent was to see who gets the most mirchified.

Read the text in the first post carefully .. the little paragraph after the rules.

Cancer, if I offended you in any way .. na na na naanaana

Jija, tumhari kya dushmani hai cancer ke saath? Did I miss something or are you washing hands in flowing Ganges?
Old May 17th, 2006, 09:26 AM
Banned

Cancer is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: Introducing .. the echarcha game

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger
Awwww .. come on .. this is supposed to be a game .. and the whole intent was to see who gets the most mirchified.

Read the text in the first post carefully .. the little paragraph after the rules.

Cancer, if I offended you in any way .. na na na naanaana

Jija, tumhari kya dushmani hai cancer ke saath? Did I miss something or are you washing hands in flowing Ganges?
Smelly I was not at all offended by ur game right from the beginning. Nor was I upset because u called me "BORING". Infact I played along and you enjoyed teasing me. You can keep my ID there. I dont care.

But it is creepy hairballs like Jija(such a filmi style cheap name--JIja makes me really vomit) and askmenow who make EC a very depressing place .

Anyways have fun .
Old May 17th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Smelly I was not at all offended by ur game right from the beginning. Nor was I upset because u called me "BORING". Infact I played along and you enjoyed teasing me. You can keep my ID there. I dont care.

But it is creepy hairballs like Jija(such a filmi style cheap name--JIja makes me really vomit) and askmenow who make EC a very depressing place .

Anyways have fun .

This is sad... I log on after 2 days and what do I see... Ganges flowing full force... and people are not just washing their hands but even their stink-holes

Canciri tai... take Echari pai's advice and let it be. You got to ignore skunks or else they will stink you up I still haven't read remaining of over 200 posts... don't know where you are now... but the trends do not look good... please... don't want to read in any thread that you are leaving for good... na... don't go... please... stay... humara dil toot jaayega

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Smelly one more square..

LawGirl and torontodesi buy tickets to BrokeBack Mountain. Straight men/women lose 2 turns. Gays go 2 blocks ahead
tornotdesi pai is a girl... I didn't know that

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 17th, 2006, 09:47 AM
Banned

Nidhi is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Introducing .. the echarcha game

Yes
I do believe in it - Anyways have fun .
Old May 17th, 2006, 09:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
tornotdesi pai is a girl... I didn't know that
How do you conclude that?BM dekhne kewal ladkiyaan hi jaati hain kya?

And yes,Cancer,ignore those who are scums.
Old May 17th, 2006, 09:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

love_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud oflove_to_surf has much to be proud of

Quote:

Anyways have fun .
Cancer Tai ...atta parat kay zala? Forget that AskMeNOw ... he should change his id to --- AskMeLater or AskMeNever ....he just came one or two times and shooted at you...just ignore and think about your other fans and as far as this Jija he will be fine soon.....now cheer up
Old May 17th, 2006, 10:00 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_to_surf
Cancer Tai ...atta parat kay zala? Forget that AskMeNOw ... he should change his id to --- AskMeLater or AskMeNever ....he just came one or two times and shooted at you...just ignore and think about your other fans and as far as this Jija he will be fine soon.....now cheer up
Cancer, just take all this like me.. just for example I tell you this, you must have noticed, in responses to others, I will not reply to anything offensive but at the sametime I reply to whatever I think needs a response in the same thread. Why should I stop responding because of remarks from one or two members. For example, see my thread on Sri Lanka, and some responses by others including Charchu, you will know what I'm talking about... I did not stop responding to Charchu, but I did not reply to anything offensive or personal he wrote eventhough with some namesake disclaimer...

As far as I know, this Jija comes now and then leaves random offending comments, so don't worry. Even if it is from a regular remember the best way to deal is not to reply at all and at the same time reply to others in the same thread who responses interest you. It is a subtle and nice way to say you don't care about offending remarks.
Old May 17th, 2006, 10:04 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

cancer tai, mereko bhi bahut ghisaya hai. in the past, i.e. but leaving is like giving them the last laugh, so i suggest you stick on. its like you find a couple of people u dont get along with at work, but u wont quit your job!

if u think they're insulting towards you, nobody's stopping you from hurling back the insults their way. just don't let them get the better of you.

my 0.02. from one woman to another.
Old May 17th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

For those who threaten to quit the site -- dont let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Stay or go .. dont make an issue out of it.