eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Gaming

Notices

Gaming All about the wonderful games on the Internet, PC, XBOX, PS, GameCube, GameBoy...

Old May 17th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Introducing .. the echarcha game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean
How do you conclude that?BM dekhne kewal ladkiyaan hi jaati hain kya?
I thought like people watched like movies... no

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 17th, 2006, 10:20 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud
Cancer, just take all this like me.. just for example I tell you this, you must have noticed, in responses to others, I will not reply to anything offensive but at the sametime I reply to whatever I think needs a response in the same thread. Why should I stop responding because of remarks from one or two members. For example, see my thread on Sri Lanka, and some responses by others including Charchu, you will know what I'm talking about... I did not stop responding to Charchu, but I did not reply to anything offensive or personal he wrote eventhough with some namesake disclaimer...

As far as I know, this Jija comes now and then leaves random offending comments, so don't worry. Even if it is from a regular remember the best way to deal is not to reply at all and at the same time reply to others in the same thread who responses interest you. It is a subtle and nice way to say you don't care about offending remarks.
Kyon re?? Kal to main tereko Sri Lanka thrad mein kitna accha accha bola.. Bola ki nahi ki tum acche dil ka aadmi hain.. bahut good man hain.. to phir aaj mere ko aisa kyon bola?? Take me off your game!! Right noW!!

Once we have tough argument over some topic concerning feminists I think.. that time also I said... I wont comment kyon ki tere ko bura lagega.. Abhi aur kya bolu main..

Smelly its because of you that 2gud and I are at loggerheads!! YOU.. bloody Take my name of the game.. I am going... I am out of here!!

ooooh.. the dam door hit me hard on my ass... boo hoo boo hoooo
Old May 17th, 2006, 11:06 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Smelly its because of you that 2gud and I are at loggerheads!! YOU.. bloody Take my name of the game.. I am going... I am out of here!!

Chal phut na .. tera naam hai .. jaasti kitkit karega to aur ek do square tere naam se chipka daaloonga .. samjha kya?
Old May 17th, 2006, 10:49 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud
Cancer, just take all this like me.. just for example I tell you this, you must have noticed, in responses to others,

You call that English? That kind of englishing is better suited to Tantric Yogi (the Hindi medium school man) ...

I will not reply to anything but offensive but at the sametime I reply to whatever I think needs a response in the same thread.

:confused :

Why should I stop responding because of remarks from one or two members.

:what are you trying to say:

For example, see my thread on Sri Lanka, and some responses by others including Charchu, you will know what I'm talking about...

:Ok ... I read ... I think Sutradarji went overboard on that ... I apologize to you on his behalf.:

I did not stop responding to Charchu, but I did not reply to anything offensive or personal he wrote eventhough with some namesake disclaimer...

:you being younger and he being much older to you ... you should have ignored his offensive personal attack directed in your direction ... instead you replied back in like manner. How can you do this to someone who is double your size?:

As far as I know, this Jija comes now and then leaves random offending comments, so don't worry.

:I agree with you about id jija ... he is an arsole. But that is no excuse for you to behave in such bed manners with ladies of this site?:

Even if it is from a regular remember the best way to deal is not to reply at all and at the same time reply

:Confused :

It is a subtle and nice way to say you don't care about offending remarks.

:But that's what Kaiserbhai and Surfbai been trying to do ... ignore your un-family remarks ... :

2Gudbhai ... look ... none of my business but I think you were way out of line yourself. Why blem Sutradarji when Kaiserbai and Surfbai are pointing their index finger at you?

Admit your mistake and let's move on ... always remember ... you can fool all the men all the time but you cannot fool few women sometimes.

edit jk but that still does not explain un-gentlmanly conduct of Sutradarji. I think Kaiserbai and Surfbai have every right to recieve many explanations.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; May 17th, 2006 at 11:04 PM.
Old May 17th, 2006, 11:17 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi
2Gudbhai ... look ... none of my business but I think you were way out of line yourself. Why blem Sutradarji when Kaiserbai and Surfbai are pointing their index finger at you?

Admit your mistake and let's move on ... always remember ... you can fool all the men all the time but you cannot fool few women sometimes.

edit jk but that still does not explain un-gentlmanly conduct of Sutradarji. I think Kaiserbai and Surfbai have every right to recieve many explanations.

Tantric ji.. you are like an elder brother.. I will ask no explanations and justifications from you. I will say sorry to 2gud and anyone else you think I have offended. My attacks were not personal. I am against anything that is about sedition, separatist by any group in a nation. Anyway, I am serious. Aap mere se bade hain.. aap ko main bahut ijjat karta hoon. I am sorry... unconditionally.
Old May 17th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Yogi Ji, I am sorry too

Sent from my iPhone.
Old May 18th, 2006, 12:05 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Introducing .. the echarcha game

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha
Tantric ji.. you are like an elder brother.. I will ask no explanations and justifications from you. I will say sorry to 2gud and anyone else you think I have offended. My attacks were not personal. I am against anything that is about sedition, separatist by any group in a nation. Anyway, I am serious. Aap mere se bade hain.. aap ko main bahut ijjat karta hoon. I am sorry... unconditionally.
bHAyA ... BAHUT JALD AAP SERIOUS HO JAATE ... i was just kidding and pulling 2Gudbhai's but since you'RE SERIOUS ...

ME TOO!

I APOLGIZE TO EVERYONE, OLD AND NEW, MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS, MEN AND WOMEN ... I HOPE, I DIDN'T MISS ANY ... I APOLOGIZE FOR BEHAVIOR UN-BECOMING OR OFFENSIVE. MY MIS-CONDUCT WHICH MIGHT HAVE CAUSED OFFENSE OF ANY DEGREE ... MINOR OR MAJOR.

CHARCHILLA SAHIB, I ACCEPT YOUR SINGLE APOLOGY AND IN RETURN OFFER YOU MY OWN PERSONAL UN-CONDITIONAL MILLION APLOGIES. PLEASE ACCEPT?

SUTRADARJI, I DO APOLGIZE TO YOU FOR AT MANY TIMES I'VE ACTED FOOLISH, USED MY PARTICIPATION FOR STRICTLY PERSONAL STRESS RELIEF ... WHICH IN NO WAY BENEFITTED THIS GREAT SITE.

COOLBHAI, I AM SORRY FOR MANY A TIMES I HAVE BEEN HINDRANCE TO YOUR CARRYING OUT DUTIES AS MODERATOR.

I WILL ADD MORE LATER AS I REMEMBER.

This excludes Dhurendherbhai.

Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old May 18th, 2006, 07:13 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

ok i'm so lost... what just happened here?
Old May 18th, 2006, 07:14 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707
ok i'm so lost... what just happened here?
Nothing special .. the usual .. the thread got derailed
Old May 18th, 2006, 07:17 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Well,I am sorry.
Old May 18th, 2006, 07:17 AM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

heheheh... lage raho
Old May 18th, 2006, 07:36 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

I guess I am sorry too.
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old May 18th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Banned

Cancer is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger
Nothing special .. the usual .. the thread got derailed
I thought I would never ever visit this thread but looking at all the replies I couldnt stop laughing.......
Old May 18th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila
Yogi Ji, I am sorry too
Yogi ji, I too am so so so so so much sorry.
Old May 18th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerminatorJR
Yogi ji, I too am so so so so so much sorry.
Tu kahe ke liye sorry hai... hum sab ki maarne ke liye

Yogi ji... me too... sorry... okay... 1 time... million time... okay...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless