eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Music Your tune...

Old January 8th, 2007, 10:11 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Watch Yo Listening these days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai
SSPai, I think HHMD is talking about orgasm not in the literal sense but more in the metaphoric sense ... may be something along the lines of the word "amalgam" ... the best combination at the right moment leading to utmost sense of pleasure and enjoyment to our ears and ofcourse to the people involved in making these songs ....
i got it actually... i feel the same while listening to Mozart/Beethoven...
Old January 8th, 2007, 10:20 PM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan
thats a sick way of describing a wonderful song...

but the combo of Pancham, Asha, Kishore, Gulzar, Bhupinder had some amazing songs during that time... all r my favorite...
Yeah Bhupindedr sang some amazing songs on Madan Mohan/RD's tunes..... Dil dhoondhta hai (mausam) and Ek akela is shahar mein (Gharonda).... are absolutely timeless classics. Gulzaar touched a new height of lyrical poetry with these songs.
I have an MP3 in Madan Mohan's voice in which he set Dil Dhoondhta hai on several tunes one of which was recreated as "Tere Liye" (Veer-Zaara). Madan Mohan was perhaps the most underrated music directors ( not in those days but today people only seem to remmeber Burmans)..... "O Sajna! Barkha bahar aayi" is one of the classics by him.

Coming back to bhupinder... Does anyone have " Zindagi.. mere ghar aana... zindagi" sung by him written by one of my favourites "Sudarshan Faakir" form movie "Dooriyaan"?
searched a lot on net but in vain.

Old January 9th, 2007, 12:10 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute

When you say nothing at all - Ronan Keating.

Very good song. Extremely romantic.
Old January 9th, 2007, 06:10 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

"Promiscous" - Nelly Furtado (with Timberland)

Everytime I hear this song on the radio, I understand a new line. The lyrics are great, the one-two singing style is one of a kind (well, maybe reminds me of that roti-kapda-makaan one-two style song between Zeenat and Manoj with Shashi watching on). And the singers actually seem to have had orgasms (great choice of word, HaraMara pai) while singing this one

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless

Last edited by Sane Less; January 9th, 2007 at 08:03 AM. Reason: typo
Old January 9th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Banned

HarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less
"Promiscous" - Nelly Furtado (with Timberland)

Everytime I hear this song on the radio, I understand a new line. The lyrics are great, the one-two singing style is one of the kind (well, maybe reminds me of that roti-kapda-makaan one-two style song between Zeenat and Manoj with Shashi watching on). And the singers actually seem to have had orgasms (great choice of word, HaraMara pai) while singing this one
thank you...

I am listening to 'brining sexy back!' justing timberland...nice catchy song!

"Aankhon pe humne aape...sapne sajaye hain!" is another good number in Thodisi bewafai....except that the song starts with the sound of a broken harmonium!! otherwise it is good!
Old January 9th, 2007, 08:52 AM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Alibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond reputeAlibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Promiscous Girl - Nelly Furtado.

I like that song too.. Its very catchy.. I've become a fan of Nelly's since listening to that song! She's hot!
Old January 9th, 2007, 08:59 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alibaba
Promiscous Girl - Nelly Furtado.

I like that song too.. Its very catchy.. I've become a fan of Nelly's since listening to that song! She's hot!
tea'chaila... mati... kali... @@#%$%#^... ek kya mistake kar diya... and you got to create your own post.

I meant the same song in my post... and have a brief description too. Don't know whether she is hot... but she had another catchy tune some years back... about some lights... room... dark... can't remember the title or words correctly...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 9th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Banned

HarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud ofHarHarMahaDev has much to be proud of

Im also listening to 'CRAZY KIYA RE!!'...gulzar probably would have a heart attack if he heard the lyrics to this song!

Another one of my current favorite album is 'Anwar'...nice music
Old January 9th, 2007, 11:19 AM
Clown Prince

chitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond reputechitrala has a reputation beyond repute

yuh Nelly is hot for sure but I like Dido's voice. "Thank you/ No Angel" are amazing.
Crazy is OK but Dhoom2 tune is amazing. Hrithik did an amazing dance on it.
"Maula" from "Anwar" is quite good.... but I wont go gaga over it like Hurry.

Old January 9th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev
Old January 9th, 2007, 01:16 PM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Sane pai.. I actually wanted to quote your post... but forgot to click the option.. so I created a new one!
Old January 9th, 2007, 09:28 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

listening to 'woh jab yaad aaye' from the b&w movie 'Parasmani' sung by the gr8 duo of Rafi and Lata... Music by Laxmikant Pyarelal and lyrics by Farooq Kaiser... waana see the video?... I uploaded it on youtube sometime back... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52XGR9q4tB0 ... njoy...

Woh jab yaad aaye, bahut yaad aaye
Gham-e-zindagi ke andhere mein humne
Chirag-e-mohabbat jalaye-bujhaye

Aahate jaag uthi rastein haas diye
Thamkar uthe dil hum kissi ke liye
kaai baar aisa bhi dhoka hua hai
Chale aa rahe hai woh nazarein jhukaaye

Dil sulagne laga ashk bahene lage
Jane kya-kya hume log kahne lage
Magar rote-rote hassein aa gayi hain
Khayalon mein aaake woh jab muskuraye

Woh juda kya hue, zindagi kho gayi
Shamma jalti rahi, roshni kho gayi
Bahut koshishein ki magar dil na bahla
Kayi saaz chhede kayi geet gaye

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; January 9th, 2007 at 09:33 PM.
Old January 10th, 2007, 05:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan
listening to 'woh jab yaad aaye' from the b&w movie 'Parasmani' sung by the gr8 duo of Rafi and Lata... Music by Laxmikant Pyarelal and lyrics by Farooq Kaiser... waana see the video?... I uploaded it on youtube sometime back... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52XGR9q4tB0 ... njoy...

Woh jab yaad aaye, bahut yaad aaye
Gham-e-zindagi ke andhere mein humne
Chirag-e-mohabbat jalaye-bujhaye

Aahate jaag uthi rastein haas diye
Thamkar uthe dil hum kissi ke liye
kaai baar aisa bhi dhoka hua hai
Chale aa rahe hai woh nazarein jhukaaye

Dil sulagne laga ashk bahene lage
Jane kya-kya hume log kahne lage
Magar rote-rote hassein aa gayi hain
Khayalon mein aaake woh jab muskuraye

Woh juda kya hue, zindagi kho gayi
Shamma jalti rahi, roshni kho gayi
Bahut koshishein ki magar dil na bahla
Kayi saaz chhede kayi geet gaye
I remember listening to this song in Akashwani radio when I was 6! hmmm..woh jab yaad aaye!!
Old January 11th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Main Choron ka Raja!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarHarMahaDev

Old March 7th, 2007, 01:49 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Currently listening to "Chand Jaise Mukhde Pey" from Yesudas on the east coast aat 4:48 pm on company time ;-)

Hindi Song Title: Chand Jaise Mukhde Pe Bindiya Sitara
Hindi Movie/Album Name: SAWAN KO AANE DO
Singer(s): YESUDAS
Listen This Song on Gayaki

Hindi Lyrics:

Sab Tithiyan Ka Chandrama
Jo Dekhna Chaho Aaj
Dheere Dheere Ghoongta Sarkao Sartaaj
Chand Jaise Mukhde Pe Bindiya Sitara
Nahin Bhoolega Meri Jaan
Yeh Sitara Woh Sitara
Maana Teri Nazron Mein Main Hoon Ek Aawara, Ho Aawara