eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > Polls

Notices

Polls Polls for anything and everything

View Poll Results: Who is behind a man's success?
His own dedication 8 53.33%
A woman 3 20.00%
His support system 0 0%
His overall persona and support system 4 26.67%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 10th, 2008, 06:58 PM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future
Behind every successful man there is a women? True or false

Just was having a debate last day whether its indeed true that a man cant succeed if there isn't any women of there lives.I know women lend emotional support to a male but does that make a women bhagidaar in his success.
I wonder if this is true why Hitler,Alexandar,Babar and ..... were succesfull?
For me i would rather say a man gets successful becz of his support system not just a women.The support system may be any people around him and above all the one thing that makes one successful is his zeal to succeed.
Old July 10th, 2008, 07:08 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Behind every successful man there is a women? True or false

I think the phrase has to do something with the pride an ego that builds with the presence of a woman in his life. He wants to give him everything in his capability and hence the zeal to succeed extrapolated.

Though its just my theory.
Old July 10th, 2008, 07:09 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammy69
Just was having a debate last day whether its indeed true that a man cant succeed if there isn't any women of there lives.I know women lend emotional support to a male but does that make a women bhagidaar in his success.
For me i would rather say a man gets successful becz of his support system not just a women.The support system may be any people around him and above all the one thing that makes one successful is his zeal to succeed.

By the way its a woman . not Women . Unless u r talking polygamy
Old July 10th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaiSpeaks
I think the phrase has to do something with the pride an ego that builds with the presence of a woman in his life. He wants to give him everything in his capability and hence the zeal to succeed extrapolated.

Though its just my theory.
SO from what you say can a man not be successful if he has not got any woman in life?? I think then our own fmr Rashtrapati Mr Abdul Kalam Azad might not have succeeded ever becz he is singing i am a bachelor
Old July 10th, 2008, 08:02 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

True ... not necessarily women or the woman. You seem to forget the times ... woman/women are now competing with men or the man.

I cannot think of one great man of achievement who did it alone. If not the woman behind him ... so often men or the man.

Even Mahatma Gandhi leaned upon the shoulders of young women for comfort and companionship.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old July 10th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Senior eCharchan

Ravi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it's true.
What is also true is 'behind every unsuccessful man, there is a woman'.
Old July 10th, 2008, 10:24 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi
Yes, it's true.
The more popular version is, "behind every unsuccessful man there are two women,"
Old July 10th, 2008, 11:11 PM
Senior eCharchan

Ravi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond reputeRavi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars
"behind every unsuccessful man there are two women,"
Lucky man. At least he would go down in style.
Old July 11th, 2008, 12:07 AM
Spear Barbarian

GunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dunno about Hitler and Babar, but I know in Alexander and Julius Caesar's cases, it wasn't a woman that was behind them, but another man that was behind them .

Proud LLKC member since May 2002.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir 1950

Old July 11th, 2008, 08:30 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

Quote:
SO from what you say can a man not be successful if he has not got any woman in life?? I think then our own fmr Rashtrapati Mr Abdul Kalam Azad might not have succeeded ever becz he is singing i am a bachelor

Apun to sirf phrase ka matlab samjha raha tha . And who is to say that Abdul Kalam never had a woman in his life . Biography padhi hai kya unki?
Old July 11th, 2008, 08:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

motowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond reputemotowner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Behind every successful man there is a women? True or false
Of course TRUE. Thats because women only go after successful men!
Old July 11th, 2008, 10:53 AM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravi
Yes, it's true.
The latter could be true.

The fact that there are many successful men who were bachelors through their lives proves that this popular phrase is a myth.
Old July 11th, 2008, 11:27 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know about successful man but behind every unsuccessful man there is definately women .........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old July 11th, 2008, 06:21 PM
Ruler of Middle Earth

compukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond reputecompukid has a reputation beyond repute

Its more like
Every successful man has got behind a woman...if u know what I mean

And yea...So Jammy..are you trying to say, you are successful but you have not got behind a woman yet
Old July 11th, 2008, 07:21 PM
Spiritual Healer

Quote:
Originally Posted by compukid
Its more like
Every successful man has got behind a woman...if u know what I mean

And yea...So Jammy..are you trying to say, you are successful but you have not got behind a woman yet
Just to clear the air I am happily married and we both are reasonably successful in our fields but then it doesn't mean that she owes her success to me or i owe my success to her it is a combination of so many factors that made us where we are and they are our family and the way we were brought up and were allowed and given ample support to us to build a solid base to reach where we are.We do have a very good chemistry between us (Ours was a love marriage and still going strong ) and are a support system to each other infact she is the angel of my life.If you just call this support system as she being behind me then she is behind me and i m behind her .
Infact if it was not for my dad i would have rather not been here Thank you Dad you dont know how much you mean to me.