eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Defense

Notices

Defense Defense and national security...

Old December 9th, 2008, 11:32 PM
Senior eCharchan

Randheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond reputeRandheer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How we caught the terrorist alive

Hindus are more constructive,positive about life,work hard for achievements.
They have bad habits of being divided generally,acting maturity,although they unite for positive purposes.

But the so called 'bravery' or in other words "Nuisance Value",hindus have tried to ignore and thought that Appeasement will probably fix it or keep in Control.

Appeasement is nothing but an appreciation of Nuisance Value. You cannot cure a cancer by massaging it .

Time for introinspection for Indian Hindu community.
Old December 10th, 2008, 01:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Heartfelt thanks for Shd. Tukaram Ombale the brave policeman..
RIP

By capturing bastard terrorist alive he helped the investigation in a very big way.. Great Job
Old December 10th, 2008, 07:33 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

'I would have run over the terrorists'

Maruti Madhavrao Phad is 32 years old and has been employed by the Maharashtra health department as a driver for ten years. He is married and has two small sons. He lives on the 11th floor at the GT Hospital staff quarters. His current employer is the state medical education secretary.

On the night of November 26, when Mumbai was under attack, his boss called Phad and said he wanted to visit the JJ Hospital and St George's Hospital and asked him to come with the Honda City car assigned to the official.
"I could hear firing," Phad says, nearly a fortnight after the attacks. "I knew people were dying. This was an emergency, I am a government servant, how could I even think of staying at home?"

Phad drove the the Honda City car which the terrorists fired at that night, shortly before they killed Mumbai Anti Terrorist Squad chief Hemant Karkare [Images], two other police officers and two constables.

This is what he saw:

I pulled out of the gate (to the G T Hospital staff quarters) and turned right towards St Xavier's College. As I reached the end of the road, I saw them.

They were firing at a policeman across the road. If they had been on the road, I would have run them over, but they were on the footpath. They saw me. As they pointed their guns at me, I ducked.

I pulled my seat back; thank god it went back. Then I put the car in reverse gear. I was holding the steering wheel with one hand, the other hand was on the gear. The car reversed for 25 metres before they shot the tyres and the car stopped.

I had received two bullets in the hand and it was bleeding badly. Though the windshield was broken, I still put on the power lock. They tried to open the door, they could not. And with the flat tyre the car was useless to them.

As I had my bleeding hand on my head there was blood all over me. They must have thought that I was dead. I froze.

They went further down the road. There was no electricity and the area was drowned in darkness. I could see them go towards the Cama Hospital. Then I saw headlights. They too saw it.

They could not hide in the bushes as there is an iron net covering the bushes. They stood between the bushes opposite an ATM. There is a gap between the bushes to cover a drain. When the police Qualis was close to them, they both fired.

They pulled out bodies from the Qualis and threw them out. Then, they drove off as I ducked again.

My younger brother, wife and son had seen the firing from our window. They were hysterical. My brother called me on my mobile. I took the call. I said I was alright, but he should not try to rescue me.

I called my boss and told him where I was. He called the police and they came looking for me. Before they came, four Qualis cars passed that way. I did not come out of the car because I don't know who were in those cars.

Only when I heard the assuring sirens of the Mumbai police did I come out with my hands up. They immediately took me to the GT Hospital.

The doctors put a steel pin in my finger. My ring finger is broken. I took one bullet in my finger and another in my palm. A third bullet was lodged in my back.

"I took it (the bullet in his back) out myself. I wasn't scared that it would explode. From my NCC (National Cadet Corps) days I know that once a bullet is fired, it becomes a spent force. It is harmless. The police took that as evidence.

My back aches, but I am okay. The doctor said my hand will heal in 45 days and I can go back to work.

Thank god, they fired at me. If they had not, they would have gone down the road and killed about 25 boys from my building who were standing near the gate out of curiosity. The Corporation Bank [Get Quote] ATM has a watchman on duty. He ran away when my car was fired at.

Link
Old December 10th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Omble and Phad are both very brave men. Salutes to them both.
Old December 10th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

Desa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivSainik View Post
Great job ! RIP Shaheed Omble !

Despite tremendous work pressure, low salaries, lure of corruption, under-equipment...some men like Omble deliver like this. Imagine if we're not able to catch that pig alive, we would not have solved this case this much. Great work by Omble and all policemen who achieved that
Now since all the police officers have so much frustration in their life, the police department can do one thing. Take out all your life's frustration on the arrested terrorist. Each hawaldar can have 10 minutes everyday to beat him with their lathis and then they can go out into the field. With frustration out of the way, the police would behave nicely with the people.
Old December 10th, 2008, 11:57 AM
IDLE Treasurer

dollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond reputedollyg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammad View Post
It was a deadly dual between two brave men. One from Pakistan and one from India. Both died noble deaths in the end. One for his country and one for his religion.

Bhai ne bhai ko mara. Is aapsi jhagde ka America faida uthata hai hamesha. Both India and Pakistan should sit together and talk out our differences lest America and Britain will follow their old policy of divide and rule.

shut the fuck up frkn stink!
keede ko brave man bolne se vo brave nahi banjata hai.
keeda tha keede ki maut mara.

If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking

Old December 10th, 2008, 01:09 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dollyg View Post
shut the fuck up frkn stink!
keede ko brave man bolne se vo brave nahi banjata hai.
keeda tha keede ki maut mara.
Dolly Ignore this moron. He is obviously some dupe id. Let's move on.
Old December 10th, 2008, 04:09 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

I will be very honest with my feelings and this is not the first time that I have felt like this.

Heroes my ass. These guys were assholes to give life for people and a country not worth dying for.

Go ahead ... fuck me ... but tell me first ... what the fuck did they die for? Give me one? Don't bloody recite Chalissa of pride and what a great country it is ... that's all bullshit and you ought to know it by now unless you're as blind as a newly born mice.

Just one reason good enough?
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old December 10th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
I will be very honest with my feelings and this is not the first time that I have felt like this.

Heroes my ass. These guys were assholes to give life for people and a country not worth dying for.

Go ahead ... fuck me ... but tell me first ... what the fuck did they die for? Give me one? Don't bloody recite Chalissa of pride and what a great country it is ... that's all bullshit and you ought to know it by now unless you're as blind as a newly born mice.

Just one reason good enough?
Your house is a mess. you never clean it. You pee in the wash basin because it's your house and you can do what ever the fuk you want to do. You always fight with your wife and are no longer sleeping with her.

Now, your neighbor comes in and pees in you basin. He tells you that since you dont fuk your wife every day , he is now going to take care of her and gives you advise on how you should be looking after her.

What will you do ?

They were protecting their house........

Just one reason.
Old December 10th, 2008, 04:44 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Your house is a mess. you never clean it. You pee in the wash basin because it's your house and you can do what ever the fuk you want to do. You always fight with your wife and are no longer sleeping with her.

Now, your neighbor comes in and pees in you basin. He tells you that since you dont fuk your wife every day , he is now going to take care of her and gives you advise on how you should be looking after her.

What will you do ?

They were protecting their house........

Just one reason.
Asnine for a reason ... leaving me no choice but to retort in kind ... Dirtybhai. I was hoping people will think deep before replying.

You expect me and couple of my friends to stay outside your home (and 999 million more) to protect your kitchen and have myself killed to protect honor of your wife? While you don't give a shit who comes in and pisses in your kitchen and screws your wife? Shouldn't you (and 999million like you) take some responsibility for your home and wife?

You know what ... Dirtybhai ... you and people like you are very selfish ... you expect me to die just cause I am brave and have what it takes?

Die in vein? Die for what? What the fuck these assholes die for? Don't widows of these guys deserve some answers from you and 999million more?
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old December 11th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Earnest request to echarchans in Mumbai. Please get addreess and phone numbere for Omble's family. Some friends here and I wish to send some cash donations.
Old December 11th, 2008, 08:28 PM
Proud LLKC member

landyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond reputelandyaBhai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
Earnest request to echarchans in Mumbai. Please get addreess and phone numbere for Omble's family. Some friends here and I wish to send some cash donations.
Cha you can call up *any* south mumbai police station ... I am sure they will give an answer ...
Old December 11th, 2008, 09:31 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by landyaBhai View Post
Cha you can call up *any* south mumbai police station ... I am sure they will give an answer ...
I did.... look in the other thread...
Old December 12th, 2008, 07:01 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

what happened at Taj..CCTV recording with police interaction:

http://ishare.rediff.com/filevideo-E...-id-527975.php

also: http://specials.rediff.com/news/2008...-taj-hotel.htm

Last edited by DesiBaba; December 12th, 2008 at 07:07 AM.
Old December 12th, 2008, 10:37 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiBaba View Post
Wow!! This is something... Thanks for sharing. Repped you.