eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > View - Counter View

Notices

View - Counter View Topics which have two differing view points

Old September 20th, 2009, 11:31 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is Islam a religion of peace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
Don't you guys ever get tired talking about Islam....I mean we've had extensive passionate discussions and/or bashing on this topic in the past...but at some point doesn't it just sucks to even talk about it??
the blood red annals of islam are so exciting that they never cease to excite .

nothing excites the human mind more than stories of war and violence and killing and murder and yes.......rape.

and nothing offers this more than islam .

the battles against islam are full of legendary heroes like shivaji and rana pratap , great sacrifices like rani padmini's jauhar and great deeds.

many famous novels ,plays and movies have been made about them.

islam will continue to make both history and current affairs.

many wars are yet to be fought .......and all of them will involve islam !!!

wait for THE CLASH OF CIVILISATIONS as predicted by the knowledgible professor samuel huntington.

even you will be hooked on to islam like you have never been to as addictive drug.......

thats a promise...............
Old September 20th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
the blood red annals of islam are so exciting that they never cease to excite .

nothing excites the human mind more than stories of war and violence and killing and murder and yes.......rape.

and nothing offers this more than islam .

the battles against islam are full of legendary heroes like shivaji and rana pratap , great sacrifices like rani padmini's jauhar and great deeds.

many famous novels ,plays and movies have been made about them.

islam will continue to make both history and current affairs.

many wars are yet to be fought .......and all of them will involve islam !!!

wait for THE CLASH OF CIVILISATIONS as predicted by the knowledgible professor samuel huntington.

even you will be hooked on to islam like you have never been to as addictive drug.......

thats a promise...............:up
:
check for the content I posted in favor of and against Islam.....then make such outrageous statements
Old September 21st, 2009, 12:06 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 21st, 2009, 03:09 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
I AGREE

I AGREE
Islam is the anti-women religion

Old September 25th, 2009, 12:25 PM
PhirBhiDilHaiHindustani

Punjabee in USA has a spectacular aura aboutPunjabee in USA has a spectacular aura aboutPunjabee in USA has a spectacular aura about

Islam has spread by sword, so how can it be a religion of peace ?
Old September 25th, 2009, 12:46 PM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punjabee in USA View Post
Islam has spread by sword, so how can it be a religion of peace ?
What? You are saying that Islam is not a religion of "peace" ... I will kill you... just come out in the open... don't hide behind this anon ID. I will kill you and Allah will send you to hell to burn forever. Islam is peace(ful).

Serenity now...

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 25th, 2009, 01:40 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

I AGREE
Old September 25th, 2009, 01:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

First thing Muhammad did after the war and conquest of Mecca was to destroy all the idols of gods inside of the Kabba. And the rest followed ... everywhere they went. We see several such examples in India too.
Old September 25th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Apna bhi Awazzzzz........

jana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond reputejana05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post

Islam is a religion of peace. If you even write one line saying it ain't so, I will kill you.

Ha.... you cannot prove otherwise. I win.
They *must* use this argument more often - it is full of logic and easily convincing.
Old September 26th, 2009, 10:54 AM
eCharchan

Robert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond reputeRobert has a reputation beyond repute

Islam is not a religion of peace OR war.

so grow up, and stop wasting your time to prove one way or the other.
Old September 28th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
Islam is not a religion of peace OR war.

so grow up, and stop wasting your time to prove one way or the other.
Says you. But there are 3 billion people who will prove you wrong... either way.

Ha... in the end you are the loser.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 28th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Senior eCharchan

Looks like this Zakir Naik is in trouble from the flock he embraced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wfREFRPWcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YGgE...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dAGs...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWvtg...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeV5F...eature=related (nice pic at 1:22)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pEIR...eature=related (see the wonderful pic at 0:57)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrVhS...eature=related

I knew he was inviting trouble the way he was going on...
Old May 21st, 2016, 07:01 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Someone says no.

“Do not listen to those who tell you that Islam is a religion of peace,” one jihadist says, his face digitally masked over. “Islam was never a religion of peace for even one day. Islam is a religion of war. The Prophet commanded us to remain at war until the day the rule of Allah is established.” The video mocks Muslims protesting against the Islamic State. - See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/ind....YEY1PDLY.dpuf
Old July 11th, 2016, 08:22 PM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

This Zakir Naik is again become very famuos after BangalDesh terror attack. Now every1 is after his blood. Those who are click photo or share stage are running for cover.

Understanding the controversy surrounding Zakir Naik

The preacher was caught in a controversy following a claim that a terrorist involved in the terror attack in Dhaka was his follower

Who is Zakir Naik? Why is he in the news?

Zakir Naik has been under the scanner of Indian law enforcement authorities ever since Bangladesh asked for an investigation into his speeches and his writing, following a claim that a terrorist involved in the recent terror attack in Dhaka was his follower who was inspired by his speeches.

Mr. Naik's speeches are aired on ‘Peace TV’, run by his Mumbai-based Islamic Research Foundation. Britain and Canada have banned Mr. Naik from visiting their countries several years ago while Malaysia banned his lectures fearing that they could instigate inter-racial tensions.

Born in October 1965 in Mumbai, Dr. Naik attended the Kishinchand Chellaram College in Churchgate, and later studied medicine at Topiwala National Medical College, and BYL Nair Charitable Hospital.

In 1991, he began Da’wah, which literally means proselytising of Islam. Dr. Naik then founded the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF) inspired by Ahmed Deedat, an Islamic preacher who met him in 1987.

The 50-year-old is known for his almost-eidetic memory, which allows him to quote chapter and verse from the Koran, the Bhagavad Gita, and the Bible. He has often debated preachers and experts from other religions on his TV shows, and impressed them with his knowledge of Hindu and Christian scriptures.

Dr. Naik’s Islamic teachings and speeches have not gone unnoticed in the Muslim world. His critics often point out how his speeches have disparaged the Shia and Ahamadi sects of Islam. The Sunni-majority Saudi Arabia, which is considered the cradle of the extremist Wahabist theology, awarded him the King Faisal International Prize in March 2015 for “service to Islam.”

How has Dr. Naik defended his speeches?

Facing heat over his “hate speech”, Dr. Naik said his statement “urging all Muslims to become terrorists” had been taken out of context and that he is totally against terrorism and the killing of innocent humans.

“Many of the news channels in India are showing a clipping where I am saying that every Muslim should be a terrorist. Whenever anyone wants to malign me, they show the clipping."

“This clipping, yes it is me saying it but it is out of context. I said a terrorist is a person who terrorises someone. I also gave an example that a policeman terrorises a robber. So, for a robber a policeman is a terrorist. In this context, every Muslim should be a terrorist to the anti-social element,” Dr. Naik said.

Rubbishing a report in Bangladeshi newspaper Daily Star that he inspired one of the perpetrators of the Dhaka carnage to go on a killing spree, Dr. Naik sought to put the blame on “other speakers” who misguide Muslims in the name of Islam.

“Regarding me being shocked that a Bangladeshi was inspired by me, I would say no I wasn’t shocked... I agree I do inspire people close to Islam but every fan may not follow everything I say. Once a person comes close to Islam, there are possibilities he starts hearing other speakers,” he said.

“Today, as we are aware, there are some people who misguide Muslims and in the name of Islam, they encourage them to kill innocent people, which is totally against the Quran. I totally disagree that I inspired this act of killing innocent people. There is not a single talk of mine where I encouraged one to kill another, whether Muslim or non-Muslim,” he added.

How did the present controversy get political?

As Dr. Naik came under the scanner, senior Congress leader Digivjaya Singh was in the BJP’s line of fire after a 2012 video — showing him praising praising Dr. Naik at an event to promote communal harmony — surfaced. The video in which Dr. Singh said Dr. Naik is a “man of peace” triggered a slugfest between the BJP and the Congress.

Security personnel were deployed outside Dr. Naik’s IRF office at Dongri area in South Mumbai as a precautionary measure in the wake of the escalating row over his alleged hate speeches.

Separatist leader Yasin Malik, on Friday, came out in support of Dr. Naik, saying Muslims in Jammu and Kashmir stand with him and claimed an “unwanted and ugly campaign” had been initiated against the controversial Islamic preacher.

“It is a deliberate attempt of witchhunt to suppress Muslims and Islamic institutions in India. This vicious campaign against a peaceful Muslim scholar is actually vindicating our point of view that Muslims in India are no longer safe and secured,” the Jammu Kashmir Liberation Front chairman claimed.

Has the govt. intervened?

Dr. Naik’s IRF has come under the scanner of the Home Ministry, amidst allegations that funds from abroad received by it have been spent on political activities and inspiring people towards radical views.

A senior Home Ministry official said an investigation has been ordered into the activities of IRF, which was registered under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA). An online petition has been filed with the Home Ministry, listing all the allegations against IRF as well as its chief, Zakir Naik.

Has the govt. found evidence suggesting his speeches incite violence?

An official has claimed that an intelligence report had indicated that the content of Peace TV, in which Dr. Naik regularly appears and gives sermons, is “not conducive” to the security environment in the country and poses “security hazard." New Information and Broadcasting Minister, M. Venkaiah Naidu, had called Dr. Naik’s speeches, as being reported in the media, highly objectionable.

Any past controversies?

Some of his speeches have been controversial. In 2008, in a broadcast on Peace TV, he claimed that the terror attacks of September 11, 2001 in America were an “inside job.” In 2010, the U.K. barred him entry for his alleged “unacceptable behaviour.” Peace TV is banned in India, but several local cable operators continue to show it.

Dr. Naik’s lawyers claim there is no offence to be made out. “If he has talked about Osama bin Laden in one of the speeches that in itself does not constitute a charge or offence against him. If one bomber [in Bangladesh] says he was inspired by Dr. Naik’s speeches, how can he be held accountable,” said Dr. Naik’s lawyer Mubin Solkar of Solkar & Associates.
Old July 12th, 2016, 06:17 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

His speeches used to show up on cable TV long back (2004-5). he once was saying that politicians are dividing religions for political gain. He was also once on walk the talk in NDTV (2009)

http://www.ndtv.com/video/shows/walk...kir-naik-60314

Looks like he was not a pariah then. Now, even many sickularists and peaceful guys are after him. Probably he showed his true colors this decade.