eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old December 16th, 2009, 07:10 AM
Spiritual Healer

jammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant futurejammy69 has a brilliant future
Re: Which do you think is the best religion ,and which is the worst

First get the original transcripts and manuals on which the religions were based on and then it will be worth commenting. Becz the original words were something different and people oops sorry the maulanas the priest and the padri made it different.
@sushila well i don't know you but we all know these so called charitable organzitations use of force and money to lure people to christanity. Trust me if any hindu organization did that i am sure many maulanas, padris will hold hand against it and also the Secular or shall I say minority appealing majority thrashing govt of ours will ban that hindu outfit straightaway.
Old December 19th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Junior eCharchan

agmkonleave is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
The Face on the Mars.

Bajrang Bali is the first thought which entered my mind.

ni
i thought of Bhagwan Narashinga
Old August 22nd, 2016, 11:28 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

there are memory flashed that i get which make me dig up old threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
Inspired by the discussion here-

4)sikhism- manly religion which has been responsible for protecting whatever part of punjab is with us.

sikhs are hardworking people who always work hard for a living and also drink hard.

these tough sardarjis were responsible for driving the muslims back from where they came form ...the khyber pass, in the past.

the afghans still rankle over the loss of peshawar......
Actually Sardarjis are as prohibited from drinking as smoking.
Else, Sardarjis also have a stereotyping problem. i remember once visiting 'Not just Jazz by the bay' and a Sardar Saxophone player attracting a lot of attention. Many might laugh if they see a Sardarji playing chess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhasini View Post
Ashdoc, by deriding Christianity you are only bringing a bad name to the teachings of your now religion. No Christian is taught to degrade another religion. If we do charitable work we would like to enlighten the person as to who actually is doing the deed using us as mediums. It is none other than our sweet Jesus. If he feels obliged he follows our religion if not he doesnt. We dont use force.
I doubt if you still access this forum, but a lot of online posters claiming to be Christians do deride Hinduism. Also, whenever i have distributed prasad, some Christians shy away from it. Actually more peaceful guys accept it including one unfriendly neighborhood guy.
In one of my earlier jobs, there was a group of christian drivers who spoke against Hindu rituals. They also used to deride one Brahmin clerk as 'Bhikhari'.