eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Gaming

Notices

Gaming All about the wonderful games on the Internet, PC, XBOX, PS, GameCube, GameBoy...

Old May 19th, 2011, 01:24 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Question What is this Japanese panty game? (NSFW)

I just could not get this! Japanese can be 'strange' at times! But the chicks are nice

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
Old May 19th, 2011, 05:27 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is this Japanese panty game? (NSFW)

I tot I tot I saw couple of skid-marks.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old May 19th, 2011, 07:50 AM
Banned

sagar15 is on a distinguished road

Japanese are real crazy, they have large farting contest, VDOs be here =====> http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...g+contest&aq=f
and, bra opeing contests like this, and many other strange ones,
that one never seen or heard of .

( I have more pics, but avoided posting it over here, as it may seem like spam/flood )

Also you guys must be familiar with our IIT Roorkee's strange contest of last year, when the guys hold lipstick with their lips and painted girlies lips,
while sharing a close encounter of mouth and breath sharing, as inspired by the IIT Roorkee college's Principal ( some VDO at below link )

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&h...gc.r_pw.&cad=b

BTW, Japanese are truly over crazy,... and I have read that,
they even sell the panties wore by any girl, in the market,.... and young males even pay for it, for smelling fun
also sell teh male hand gloves for masturbation,......
and, what not !

A recent news says, they ( China/Japan) took KG kids ( Boys to Girls and viceversa)for an educational trip to each others' toilets and Wash basins to get them familiar with each others' sex - how the boys and girls pees and shits,.. etc !!
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/to...se-sex/730758/
http://news.in.msn.com/international...mentid=4750141
http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...education-boys

Last edited by sagar15; May 19th, 2011 at 10:06 AM.
Old May 19th, 2011, 09:58 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Post Re: What is this Japanese panty game? (NSFW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar15 View Post
Japanese are real crazy, they have large farting contest, VDOs be here =====> http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...g+contest&aq=f

( I have more pics, but avoided posting it over here, as it may seem like spam/flood )

Also you guys must be familiar with our IIT Roorkee's strange contest of last year, when the guys hold lipstick with their lips and painted girlies lips,
while sharing a close encounter of mouth and breath sharing, as inspired by the IIT Roorkee college's Principal ( some VDO at below link )

they even sell the panties wore by any girl, in the market,.... and young males even pay for it, for smelling fun
and, what not !

A recent news says, they took KG kids ( Boys to Girls and viceversa)for an educational trip to each others' toilets and Wash basins to get them familiar with each others' sex - how the boys and girls pees and shits,.. etc !!

Can you please look at this thread on how to use YOUTUBE tags on our forum.

Also when you quote 'recent news' as you have done, can you please provide links. All news items require you to have links. Only your opinions and discussions dont need one.
Old May 19th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Banned

sagar15 is on a distinguished road

^^ Thx.
I just added links. ( Will also put youtube vdos in its right format, from now on. )

Thx.
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:06 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Exclamation Re: What is this Japanese panty game? (NSFW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar15 View Post

and, what not !

A recent news says, they ( China/Japan) took KG kids ( Boys to Girls and viceversa)for an educational trip to each others' toilets and Wash basins to get them familiar with each others' sex - how the boys and girls pees and shits,.. etc !!
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/to...se-sex/730758/
http://news.in.msn.com/international...mentid=4750141
http://articles.timesofindia.indiati...education-boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post

TIME TO BAN YOU .. .You have been banned before for spamming irrelevant crap on our forum.

I sort of suspected it is you when you started with links in all your posts. Also in the topic of tragic films you kept on posting some irrelevant stuff. And then you have done so in this thread too!

You have given yourself away. The mods and I thought that we have a genuine new user who is enthusiastic in posting replies and participating.

However, you cannot give up your addiction of posting numerous links and photos which are not relevant.

Earlier you spammed the board with some photos on some other sites, then you bombarded us with some recipes and videos of recipes which were 'unique' according to you.

In a long email exchange, which I usually dont do, I explained that we are not a repository for things which can be found via simple searches on Google.

We dont need your style of getting page views by getitng our pages in search engines where people search for something and we show up. That is not our audience. We know our audience and we know how people get converted to members.

It is sad that you claim to be famous on many other forums, but have to resort to such cheap stunts time and again at our forum. We wish you luck with your style of posting at other forums and wish those forums grow far beyond our forum.

Please do not come back. You are not welcome. I hope you understand that once a door is closed on a guest, it makes no sense for the guest to wear different hats and come back shamelessly. If you have any self respect you will either change your ways or never come back again. I prefer you never come back because I have given you a chance far too many times over the last couple of years.

So good bye and good luck!
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:11 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
You have given yourself away. The mods and I thought that we have a genuine new user who is enthusiastic in posting replies and participating.

However, you cannot give up your addiction of posting numerous links and photos which are not relevant.

Earlier you spammed the board with some photos on some other sites, then you bombarded us with some recipes and videos of recipes which were 'unique' according to you.

In a long email exchange, which I usually dont do, I explained that we are not a repository for things which can be found via simple searches on Google.

We dont need your style of getting page views by getitng our pages in search engines where people search for something and we show up. That is not our audience. We know our audience and we know how people get converted to members.

It is sad that you claim to be famous on many other forums, but have to resort to such cheap stunts time and again at our forum. We wish you luck with your style of posting at other forums and wish those forums grow far beyond our forum.

Please do not come back. You are not welcome. I hope you understand that once a door is closed on a guest, it makes no sense for the guest to wear different hats and come back shamelessly. If you have any self respect you will either change your ways or never come back again. I prefer you never come back because I have given you a chance far too many times over the last couple of years.

So good bye and good luck!

he is still online green button...

eik minute ke liye unban kar do ... rep lal kar doon phir ban kar dena
Old May 19th, 2011, 11:47 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premi View Post
he is still online green button...

eik minute ke liye unban kar do ... rep lal kar doon phir ban kar dena
Na not worth it...
Old May 21st, 2011, 05:02 AM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

I luv japanese girls panty upskirt. They are always nice and puffy

Old May 21st, 2011, 11:05 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

What if one of the girls had gone commando? Would that have gone against the game-rules and negated the whole game

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old May 21st, 2011, 11:11 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
What if one of the girls had gone commando? Would that have gone against the game-rules and negated the whole game
Commando means ? Girls from defence force ?
Old May 21st, 2011, 11:21 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Commando means ? Girls from defence force ?
Going commando is what some girls have been doing lately... Britney Spears, Paris Hilton, Sonali Bhendre... just a few. Many others... I think. And what Tanrithikrich pai always does when he wears shorts

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless