eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old August 25th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

chaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond reputechaiwaala has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Muslim wife searching for other 3 wives for her husband...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Isnt there a caveat that all wives should be treated equally and there should be no favourites.
I was joking there ... Actually the thought that had occurred to me was how a person would manage with multiple spouses. The logistics of it. If you were a king in the olden days, no problem then, but in this day and age, it can get real tough. AFAIK, the number of polygamous families is low in India, even among Muslims, who legally can have multiple wives.
Old August 25th, 2011, 12:21 PM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
He loves to go on puki and moslem forums.
considering your problem with me , you should be relieved that i go there and spend less time here

what do you want me to do ?? stay here all the time to give you headaches ??
Old August 25th, 2011, 01:05 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud View Post
OK, why not I make this thread a collection of gems preserved for posterity

Another one...

Wife sister married to a idiolater (Hindu)

I also found out that she is pregnant with his child and that's the reason why she got married, which is due in the next few days.

May Allah forgive her and guide her.
Great guy. Normally, i always thought it was the other way round.
Old August 25th, 2011, 02:42 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
considering your problem with me , you should be relieved that i go there and spend less time here

what do you want me to do ?? stay here all the time to give you headaches ??
Dude, I don't have any problems with you. (whether you stay here or there). Its just the thing wonders me that you get so much time being a doc. I admire your knowledge of defense and other stuff, but I think you are still new to the internet.
Old August 25th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaiwaala View Post
I was joking there ... Actually the thought that had occurred to me was how a person would manage with multiple spouses. The logistics of it. If you were a king in the olden days, no problem then, but in this day and age, it can get real tough. AFAIK, the number of polygamous families is low in India, even among Muslims, who legally can have multiple wives.
the logistics can be outsourced if you can manage the mechanics...

all you have to do is spend 3 hours in the gym and go through 20 protein bars in a day....

and from the timetable you provided subhaan allah, I deduce you have 3 wives mashallah...I think you are spending too much time with each of them bad-subhaanallah so I think its time for you to consider adding more to the stable inshallah...

they can be from fiji or tonga inshallah...like fijidah khanum, the wife of the great khalifa pacificocean ali al samundari...and spend not more than 1 day in a month with any subhaan allah...

inshallah khair vo allah ateek al aafia...
Old August 26th, 2011, 02:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

Shringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond reputeShringarey has a reputation beyond repute

Thank God someone else started the thread. If I had started it, i'd have been lynched.
Old August 26th, 2011, 07:11 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOn View Post
the logistics can be outsourced if you can manage the mechanics...

all you have to do is spend 3 hours in the gym and go through 20 protein bars in a day....

and from the timetable you provided subhaan allah, I deduce you have 3 wives mashallah...I think you are spending too much time with each of them bad-subhaanallah so I think its time for you to consider adding more to the stable inshallah...

they can be from fiji or tonga inshallah...like fijidah khanum, the wife of the great khalifa pacificocean ali al samundari...and spend not more than 1 day in a month with any subhaan allah...

inshallah khair vo allah ateek al aafia...
Protein bars are used by Kafirs. Instead have halal Beef and Lmb for protein.
Old August 26th, 2011, 07:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Protein bars are used by Kafirs. Instead have halal Beef and Lmb for protein.
look for halal on the cover...a true junaid-ul-jihad can find all his 72 virgins on earth itself...and you tried to test the faith of the believer by asking about protein bars???

http://www.gourmetgroceryshopping.co...of-18-reviews/

please purchase to requirement...mention the promo code gameon-al-laayib to get free copies of the quranic honeymoon guide free with every purchase...
Old August 26th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a true junaid-ul-jihad can find all his 72 virgins on earth itself.....
eik to milti nahi maikdon ko ... ghar main hi shaadi karte hain tab bhi nahi ...
Old August 26th, 2011, 12:48 PM

Quote:
look for halal on the cover...a true junaid-ul-jihad can find all his 72 virgins on earth itself...and you tried to test the faith of the believer by asking about protein bars???

http://www.gourmetgroceryshopping.co...of-18-reviews/

please purchase to requirement...mention the promo code gameon-al-laayib to get free copies of the quranic honeymoon guide free with every purchase...
Tauba Tauba. You endorse a product made in a Kafir Country and which is also Kosher. Did you not see the dates thread by Brother 2Gud.

To really adhre your belief, buy beef from a cow worshipped by Kafirs and then it should be slaghtered the Halal way by a muslim brother.
A goat or a lamb is a substitute. That would b a real good source of protein and the feeling that you hve used a really halal source of protein will help you perform better and expand the ummm.
Old August 27th, 2011, 08:34 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Tauba Tauba. You endorse a product made in a Kafir Country and which is also Kosher................................
you own a halaal meatshop right???
Old August 30th, 2011, 04:57 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

this is for today, an advertisement for marriage (you heard it right just like an ad for a job)

First thing I need to say is that I expect my partner to enter into a prenuptial agreement by Deed. I hope the following description gives some idea about myself and the personality I am looking for.

I am a sunni muslim a British Citizen, grew up in the UK, but had middle and high school American education, professional Legal Quantity Surveyor working in the UK and abroad. I have two degrees - law and construction quantity surveying.

I am practicing muslim, pray 5 times a day, fasting in ramadan and read Quran and do Da'wa work. My partner must accept that I go to jamaat 3 days a month and 40 days a year. I expect my partner to also be prepared to learn and practice jamaat work and learn and practice similar amaals.
I am very clean, tidy, hygienic. I have travelled around the world and have a working knowledge of 4 languages.

I am understanding, kind, generous, loving, passionate, disciplined, punctual, organised.

I want someone who is beautiful at heart and appearance; should always keep up appearance and not look scruffy or shabby; someone who will be prepared to live according to Islam and Shariah.

I want someone who is preferably good at cooking. Should be willing to do cleaning ironing washing and all usual household chores and has a very high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness and household cleanliness. I want my partner to iron all my clothes. and keep the wardrobes tidy and organised. I also dont like to sleep on bedsheets or bed linen that is not ironed, so my partner is expected to do this ironing. My partner must do at least 30 minutes a day of exercise to keep fit. My partner must not be accustomed to eating unhealthy or junk food.

Qualities I expressly dont seek: a person without manners, boring, argumentative, disrespectful, loud mouth, impolite, unrefined, untidy, gold digger, ungrateful, cheating, dishonest, unfaithful, rude, deceptive, backbiter, conniving, slanderer, or a liar, or spice girl type mentality, arrogant or someone who is boastful or full of pride.

The benchmark for expectations in terms of respective roles, responsibilities, duties towards each other is the Shariah and Sunnah.

I dont want someone with too high expectations.

I prefer to keep my family matters entirely separate to business matters. I am a private and conservative person but I dont have problems with friends visiting but dont prefer to have overnight guests..

I am straightforward in my dealings with people. I will treat my partner like a princess with total love, understanding, kindness and affection and likewise I expect the same from my partner. I am very easy to get along with and understanding and a good listener.

Last edited by 2gud; August 30th, 2011 at 04:59 AM.
Old August 30th, 2011, 08:32 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Yet another gem...

I want to be a second, third, or fourth wife NYC, NJ, Or PA USA only

Assalamu Alaikum,

I am a 31 year old white Muslim revert. I want to be a second, third, or fourth wife only. I have my reasons why i do not want to be a first wife. I have green eyes and blonde hair. My skin is as white as milk. I am 5 feet and 1 inch tall. I am not thin and i am not fat. I am chubby. I am honest, loyal, loving, faithful, friendly, and god fearing. I want no problems with the other wives. I hope we can all get along as friends, Insha'allah. I can only marry someone in NYC, NJ, Or PA USA. I have my own health insurance so i do not need any. I am a housewife so i hope you can afford another wife. I am going to be honest right now. I can clean wonderfully but my cooking is not very good. I will never say no to my husband. I have 1 son that is almost 11 years old. He lives with his father but i see him 3 weekends out of the month. My e-mail is Laurenb0480@aol.com Please e-mail me if you are serious only. NYC,NJ,PA only! Thank you and Allah Hafiz!
Old August 30th, 2011, 09:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud View Post

I want someone who is preferably good at cooking. Should be willing to do cleaning ironing washing and all usual household chores and has a very high standard of personal hygiene and cleanliness and household cleanliness. I want my partner to iron all my clothes. and keep the wardrobes tidy and organised. I also dont like to sleep on bedsheets or bed linen that is not ironed, so my partner is expected to do this ironing. My partner must do at least 30 minutes a day of exercise to keep fit. My partner must not be accustomed to eating unhealthy or junk food.

Qualities I expressly dont seek: a person without manners, boring, argumentative, disrespectful, loud mouth, impolite, unrefined, untidy, gold digger, ungrateful, cheating, dishonest, unfaithful, rude, deceptive, backbiter, conniving, slanderer, or a liar, or spice girl type mentality, arrogant or someone who is boastful or full of pride.

The benchmark for expectations in terms of respective roles, responsibilities, duties towards each other is the Shariah and Sunnah.

I dont want someone with too high expectations.

He basically needs a good maid. He can easily get one; will be expensive to cater to all these needs but sure he can hire a good maid with all these qualities from a good placement agency.
Old August 30th, 2011, 09:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
He basically needs a good maid. He can easily get one; will be expensive to cater to all these needs but sure he can hire a good maid with all these qualities from a good placement agency.
apart from helping in cooking and ironing what else he want which makes a wife maid.