eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old September 19th, 2011, 07:03 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Muslim wife searching for other 3 wives for her husband...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
who told you to love your loved ones?
A question can't be an answer.

As for your question, no one told me to love my children and I can as well be a parent who abuses his children. What more "taken for granted" things do you believe in?
Old September 19th, 2011, 07:05 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2gud View Post
A question can't be an answer.

As for your question, no one told me to love my children and I can as well be a parent who abuses his children. What more "taken for granted" things do you believe in?
yes lot of parents abuse their children.who told you thas its good to be a good parent and bad to be an abusive parent?
Old September 19th, 2011, 07:10 AM
We change, values don't

2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute2gud has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes lot of parents abuse their children.who told you thas its good to be a good parent and bad to be an abusive parent?
Again you repeat the same question with few more embellishments. I can be a parent who believes that beating kids is for their good.

You really need to break down the imaginary walls that you built around the way you think and be open to ideas and appreciate that they can be different for different people.
Old September 19th, 2011, 07:18 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Again you repeat the same question with few more embellishments. I can be a parent who believes that beating kids is for their good.

You really need to break down the imaginary walls that you built around the way you think and be open to ideas and appreciate that they can be different for different people.
lot of things can be different for different people. but not everything. not the obvious things. like 'hurting' someone cannot be 'good' even in imagination of a 'human'. 'hurting' can be 'good' only for rakhshasi pravrutti people. not for humane pravrutti people. like 1 plus 1 equals 2. many things are obvious.
Old September 19th, 2011, 09:22 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

what is the purpose of this thread

we cant do anything about some shia of Iran or sunnis of arab

all we can do is to stop female foeticide and dowry killing and as a nation we are not still up to the task

jeetIAF
Old September 19th, 2011, 09:32 AM
Senior eCharchan

Premi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond reputePremi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeetiaf View Post
what is the purpose of this thread

we cant do anything about some shia of Iran or sunnis of arab

all we can do is to stop female foeticide and dowry killing and as a nation we are not still up to the task

jeetIAF

problem is almost the same....

there one man having four wives is taking extra three which can be brides for other three.

here people are killing females before their birth and creating a ratio where 3 men wont find their wives....
Old September 19th, 2011, 09:33 AM
We change, values don't

Quote:

jeetIAF
I agree with you on that. However, thankfully we as a nation don't justify such inhuman acts on religious basis.
Old September 19th, 2011, 09:46 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
who told you to love your loved ones?
Hey... can I answer this one... please... please... (raising my hand up in the air)... I know the answer... can I answer?

The answer is jeans. Jeans is the ultimate and only god. S/he tells us what to do and what not to do. Am I right

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 19th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Always on target

jeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond reputejeetiaf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I agree with you on that. However, thankfully we as a nation don't justify such inhuman acts on religious basis.
but still crime remains the same whether justified or not. their religion gives them clemency to do so, so in their society it is accepted, we do it even though we know it is wrong, now see who is bigger hypocrite

jeetIAF
Old September 19th, 2011, 09:53 AM
We change, values don't

Quote:
but still crime remains the same whether justified or not. their religion gives them clemency to do so, so in their society it is accepted, we do it even though we know it is wrong, now see who is bigger hypocrite

jeetIAF
The true hypocrisy lies in not accepting inhumanity as one and trying to justify it somehow.
Old September 19th, 2011, 10:03 AM
Always on target

Quote:
The true hypocrisy lies in not accepting inhumanity as one and trying to justify it somehow.
and this is what we call is cultural difference, we are democratic country and afghanistan wants sharia law to be accepted in their country, hence we are different with respect to each other, and we will find each other wrong in every aspect. we feel it is inhuman and they feel it is right according to their book. If shias have system of Mutah and sunnis have four wife system so what is wrong with it, it is cultural norm there, to us it appears inhuman to them it isn't just like touching feet of cow will look uncultured to them. our backyard is as dirty as theirs

jeetIAF
Old September 19th, 2011, 10:09 AM
We change, values don't

Quote:
and this is what we call is cultural difference, we are democratic country and afghanistan wants sharia law to be accepted in their country, hence we are different with respect to each other, and we will find each other wrong in every aspect. we feel it is inhuman and they feel it is right according to their book. If shias have system of Mutah and sunnis have four wife system so what is wrong with it, it is cultural norm there, to us it appears inhuman to them it isn't just like touching feet of cow will look uncultured to them. our backyard is as dirty as theirs

jeetIAF
Sorry, the intention of this thread is to just show how certain Muslims think like. I don't think there should be a problem with showing facts. You can open a thread on how hypocritical Indians are, no problem with that too.
Old September 19th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Always on target

Quote:
Sorry, the intention of this thread is to just show how certain Muslims think like. I don't think there should be a problem with showing facts. You can open a thread on how hypocritical Indians are, no problem with that too.
there is nothing wrong in showing that but there is no muslim on this site to tell us what actually is true, few things are cultural not necessarily religious and secondly we are too powerless to deal with them outside indian society. all right you can continue, I am out of this thread

jeetIAF
Old September 19th, 2011, 10:22 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
there is nothing wrong in showing that but there is no muslim on this site to tell us what actually is true, few things are cultural not necessarily religious and secondly we are too powerless to deal with them outside indian society. all right you can continue, I am out of this thread

jeetIAF
I do not think many of the posts in this thread are related to culture. They are more related to religion... and made in religious fervour. But why am I talking to a wall here... Jeetfati pai has left the thread

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old September 19th, 2011, 10:27 AM
We change, values don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I do not think many of the posts in this thread are related to culture. They are more related to religion... and made in religious fervour. But why am I talking to a wall here... Jeetfati pai has left the thread
Yes, I have been careful to only select those which reflect religious beliefs - I didn't for example took a post that tried to justify honor killings, which we can say is from culture and not religion. Jeetiaf, is doubtful if these are facts. He should for once randomly visit a Muslim forum to see how even educated Muslims think like.