eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Music

Notices

Music Your tune...

Old December 7th, 2011, 12:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

milanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond reputemilanfanabhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why This Kolaveri Di??

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameOn View Post
this is a major problem...you should discuss this with echarcha in the interest of your nephews health...how are his motions when hes sing cola berry and how are they when hes not singing it??I really beg you to try out charcha once...ek bacche ki health ka sawaal hai...
ask me....cola get rid of gas and berry provides roughage..singing the song on potty means you dont have to drink cola or eat berries for smooth potty
Old December 7th, 2011, 03:09 AM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milanfanabhi View Post
ask me....cola get rid of gas and berry provides roughage..singing the song on potty means you dont have to drink cola or eat berries for smooth potty

see this is why you can never be an entrepreneur....you treat the topic in such a cream and brown fashion.....

send charcha a pm and see what you will get...you will probably receive a table with 51 columns and 101 rows...all complete with diagrams, atomic weights, nuclear structures, valencies, densities, and maybe even tester samples if hes in a good mood...to describe the results of singing the madraasi soup song in all possible positions while on the poo pot such as lying down, crunching, while doing sit ups and push ups etc...
Old December 8th, 2011, 12:25 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
Why This Kolaveri Di

The singer is Rajnikanth's son-in-law, Dhanush.
One of the girls is Rajni's daughter, other one is Kamal Hassan's daughter, Shruti.
The other guy is the music director [not sure]

Nice Tanglish song.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
It's a crazy song with non-sensical lyrics.
Old December 8th, 2011, 05:51 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
It's a crazy song with non-sensical lyrics.
so now, even madrasis have sided with northies against their own dark skinned brethern?
no wonder bhaiyas slowly enter and finally capture foreign territories
Old December 8th, 2011, 05:58 AM
In search of peace!

PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
An of course Hitler is not happy

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE
see how popular has Kolaveri become. Even aryans could not ignore it. And our own northies are not capable of appreciating our own dravidians

you dirty
Old December 8th, 2011, 06:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceSeeker View Post
so now, even madrasis have sided with northies against their own dark skinned brethern?
no wonder bhaiyas slowly enter and finally capture foreign territories
There's no good reason for these incoherent mumblings to become so popular. But you know what? Stupidity ... they say it is contagious.
Old December 8th, 2011, 08:48 AM
Senior eCharchan

GameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond reputeGameOn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
There's no good reason for these incoherent mumblings to become so popular. But you know what? Stupidity ... they say it is contagious.
if they could be understood, they would just be classified as another madraasi being rejected by a bhaiya ki behen....so he made the sambhar song into a soup song...and made it totally incomprehensible...that makes it class to most bhaiyas...because anything that flies overhead has to either be superman or a flight to lundun...both of which are welcome...

look at another madraasi who has mastered this...Rehman....he makes sure he sings all the songs and ensures that the lyrics are equally Rehman and you can see the results...superhit songs...such as ooooorvassiii...dil se...songs of guru...so on and so forth...the only exception being rockstar...and I guess thats to do with the fact that the director of the film is a bhaiya and so he didnt let the madraasi get carried away with being a wannabe bhaiya...

rehman has this wonderful quality that he makes sure that all these cowbells and the temple bells and all other bells are overpowering enough to muffle the lyrics...so you could very well be singing madhuban mein radhika naache re in rehman style and it would sound like mohit chauhan
Old December 8th, 2011, 09:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

Dove song

I AGREE

Old December 8th, 2011, 09:47 AM
Senior eCharchan

marvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond reputemarvelous has a reputation beyond repute

hindi version

I AGREE

Old December 8th, 2011, 09:47 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

After all the hype, I finally heard the song.
Pretty ordinary stuff

Old December 8th, 2011, 09:48 PM
Life is BEAUtiful

sunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond reputesunnykode has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno if this was posted before

Sonu Nigams son singing the same song.
I AGREE

Old December 8th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

And now Gameon and Premi will come and sing for you

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykode View Post
Dunno if this was posted before

Sonu Nigams son singing the same song.
I AGREE
Old December 9th, 2011, 02:15 AM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Stupid rage is among cheese-dicks and north Indian dead-dicks. Few south Indian friends and their kids I have spoken to ... they heard it once or twice and that was about it.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old December 9th, 2011, 04:26 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
And now Gameon and Premi will come and sing for you
yeh gaan ka shauq sirf premi saahab ko hai...I do not sing, or listen to such gaan's
Old December 9th, 2011, 02:22 PM
Junior eCharchan

LifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond reputeLifeBuoy has a reputation beyond repute

i am a south Indian, but i dint find this song so interesting...its just like anyother song. i listented to it once, twice, thice, fourth fifth time to see whats with that ...and see if i get addicted...i did not.

but Javed Akhtar's comeent i think was uncalled for. what feels smashing hit to one may not be so to tohers, but that does not mean its bad....he is a great person, but this coment shows him in negative shade i gues.