eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:43 PM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petrol Price game- going to increase again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
Dude, it is probably considerable as a fairly long term plan. There are many many shorter term easier things that can be done to help the situation.
Well, we can endlessly debate this.... But I think that there arent....!! First thing that you need is any reliable statistics to implement schemes - be it of subsidy for poor or tax sops for rich....!! Nothing can happen without statistics.... The only correct stats that the govt has is about the salaried class... That's all....!! The rest are used as political tool for specific ends....!!
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:44 PM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulpsharma View Post
That's right.... Phase 1: No currency will be accepted after Six months in Cities Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Nagpur....!! Why ONLY these, because they have an adequate infra of banks and connectivity....

Now people in these cities will have to exchange every single currency with a Debit card from the nearest bank which will be done against their biometric signature.... Once the system will be set in motion, expand the geographical limits....

Automatically, you wud have covered a large number of people and made them compulsarily open the bank accounts... At the end of the year, one would automatically know how many of these are actually BPL or not....!! Net inflow - Net Outflow.... What's so wrong with it.... Moreover, softwre guys will have a boom time again....!!
even before you start any of this, you will need years of setting up infrastructure.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

rahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond reputerahulpsharma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thats the point. This government is not interested in disincetivising black money - their policies are reverse and encourage black money. There is a proposal to make no-objection certificates from the income tax department mandatory before any transactions in immovable property can take place. can you imagine how much more chance of bribery (and therefore more black money) does this 1 single proposal have the potential of?
nahi, aap ko to apne pyari congress sarkar ki tarfdari karni hai, you will sure have justification for this.
I have friends and acquaintence in IT department.... And believe me they are the biggest houses of corruption which needs to be demolished at the first opportunity....!! If your solution rests on IT departments issuing certificates, then perhaps you are adding ONE MORE LAYER of corruption in between.... The goal is to reduce layers and NOT increase them, my friend....!!!
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, we can endlessly debate this.... But I think that there arent....!! First thing that you need is any reliable statistics to implement schemes - be it of subsidy for poor or tax sops for rich....!! Nothing can happen without statistics.... The only correct stats that the govt has is about the salaried class... That's all....!! The rest are used as political tool for specific ends....!!
you are right, we can endlessly debate about this. Congressi favourite tool - give people something to talk about and divert their attention.

now what about this petrol hike? I am wondering if I am going to be so impacted, what about the people who earn less than me?
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:48 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
even before you start any of this, you will need years of setting up infrastructure.
Like?? I thought our Software companies are fairly competent to deliver e-transactions....!!! And if infra is needed, then create it.... Havent they created one for UID....??? But since UID is optional, its bound to fail....
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:50 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
you are right, we can endlessly debate about this. Congressi favourite tool - give people something to talk about and divert their attention.

now what about this petrol hike? I am wondering if I am going to be so impacted, what about the people who earn less than me?
Every aam-baniya says that he earns less than you.... The guy who sells groceries in next lane doesnt have time to sit even for a second throughout the whole day.... And guess what, he wont accept a credit card....!!! But he earns less than you, for sure, when it comes to paying taxes....!!!
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:50 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
I have friends and acquaintence in IT department.... And believe me they are the biggest houses of corruption which needs to be demolished at the first opportunity....!! If your solution rests on IT departments issuing certificates, then perhaps you are adding ONE MORE LAYER of corruption in between.... The goal is to reduce layers and NOT increase them, my friend....!!!
funny how your response changes depending on who you think is writing. This is a proposal from your beloved congress government that I am criticising!
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:51 PM
Love Saneless

Dead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

oKK! I kinda lost you there... Was too excited abt the CSK win.. anyways.. back on the topic.. until we dont have stats to support our views.. we cant really debate..

Divert attention?! Where? Dude.. the only thing everyone is going to talk about is Fuel hike. No govt would have taken such an extreme measure if there were other options.. injecting money to control sthg that sooner or later would increase.. doesnt look like a wise option.. atleast to me
Old May 23rd, 2012, 12:55 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
funny how your response changes depending on who you think is writing. This is a proposal from your beloved congress government that I am criticising!
For me no party is sacred or great.... But I would oppose tooth and nail if someone comes and says that BJP is better than congress.... NO... Both are equally Indian AND in the same breath, its because we as Indians dont care enuf for our nation.....!!! that's the bottomline....!!

Now coming to the point of IT deparment case, yes, such proposals should be opposed tooth and nail.... But then one should have whole heartedly supported the FDI in retail too....!!
Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:07 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Rs. 2.5 is the roll back margin.... So effectively it will be Rs. 5 hike...!!
Does that justify the increase?

Yaar kahi tum Marvi kee aatmaa tow nahi ho naa?
Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:10 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

But where is Marvi,I am really missing him and sure others must also be missing him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post

Old May 23rd, 2012, 10:52 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post

The increase is justified on economic grounds.... Now the allies would have demanded a roll back even if the increase would have been Rs. 5 or 4 or 3 or 2 or 1.... So the target price (pre-roll back) is Rs. 75/76.... the bargain price (post roll back and hungama) is 78/79... Post roll back it would be what is needed....

Political parties will try to show to their constituencies that they 'forced' the hand of the government for a roll-back.... Aab itna hi ho sakta tha.... out of 7.5, 2.5 Rupees is 33% roll back... see how good we are.... Aap aam janta ke liye 33% roll back ke fight kiya aur jeet gaye.... Win Win for all...!!!
Old May 24th, 2012, 02:00 AM
Love Saneless

Dead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond reputeDead On Arrival has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why is it so difficult to understand that there would be market corrections irrespective of the party in power.
Fuel price was bound to rise.. oil companies were incurring losses due to various factors.. if am not wrong.. diesel..Kerosene and LPG would rise too..Rupee is falling.. and would continue for sometime atleast.. until I guess there is some clarity on the Greece front..

Expecting any govt to inject money in things where there is absolutely no clarity.. is stupid!
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead On Arrival View Post
oKK! I kinda lost you there... Was too excited abt the CSK win.. anyways.. back on the topic.. until we dont have stats to support our views.. we cant really debate..

Divert attention?! Where? Dude.. the only thing everyone is going to talk about is Fuel hike. No govt would have taken such an extreme measure if there were other options.. injecting money to control sthg that sooner or later would increase.. doesnt look like a wise option.. atleast to me
sure, you go girl, gamble your reps. afterall what is more important than cricket eh?
Old May 24th, 2012, 04:28 AM
Love Saneless

Quote:
sure, you go girl, gamble your reps. afterall what is more important than cricket eh?
The small pleasures and mercies bestowed on the lesser mortals!!!