eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Bargain Basement

Notices

Bargain Basement All the hot deals on shopping , air tickets and stuff!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #46  
Old November 1st, 2013, 09:50 AM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Aray nahi bhai bahut lamba chutkulaa hai....kahaan type karungaa....I do echarcha from my mobile only....never from comp....
Oh ok.. then you propose to tame an anaconda with a mobile phone.. eh.. that would be one hell of a worthwhile watch.. yaar good luck..
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:07 AM
sanjayt's Avatar
sanjayt sanjayt is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cygnus X-1
Posts: 2,067
sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
how about the time when she wanted an expensive gift and you did not.
Have you tried after that and seen how you can have sex with her.

Point is: If the girl does not want to have sex, no man can force himself into her. Impossible.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is reporting that nearly 1 in 5 (18.3%) women and 1 in 71 men (1.4%) reported experiencing rape at some time in their lives. This is their 2012 data for the US.

Since your theory provides a very unsatisfactory explanation of the data, it means only thing: your theory is flawed. Unless you want to discard the data.

Maybe you should try formulating a new theory that encompasses both men and women.

BTW, it's often not advisable to resist because the perpetrator(s) might react violently. Of course, every rape scenario is different, so these things have to be decided on a case-by-case basis. But it's not as if the person being attacked has the luxury to coolly evaluate how much to resist and fight. They have to make split-second decisions and it's not exactly a favourable environment. Sometimes it's just best to let the rapist have his way in order to minimize injuries. Since each rape scenario is different, there's no one-size-fits-all rule.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old November 1st, 2013, 02:51 PM
Diplomat's Avatar
Diplomat Diplomat is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5,293
Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Even if the girl doesnt want it, a man can still very easily over power (physically) her and get his way.Your point was incorrect.
(apologize for the language, )
__________________
With Freedom comes Responsibility.
With Responsibility comes Freedom - Indian govt officials


Last edited by swami; November 3rd, 2013 at 07:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old November 1st, 2013, 02:55 PM
Diplomat's Avatar
Diplomat Diplomat is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5,293
Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is reporting that nearly 1 in 5 (18.3%) women and 1 in 71 men (1.4%) reported experiencing rape at some time in their lives. This is their 2012 data for the US.

Since your theory provides a very unsatisfactory explanation of the data, it means only thing: your theory is flawed. Unless you want to discard the data.

Maybe you should try formulating a new theory that encompasses both men and women.

BTW, it's often not advisable to resist because the perpetrator(s) might react violently. Of course, every rape scenario is different, so these things have to be decided on a case-by-case basis. But it's not as if the person being attacked has the luxury to coolly evaluate how much to resist and fight. They have to make split-second decisions and it's not exactly a favourable environment. Sometimes it's just best to let the rapist have his way in order to minimize injuries. Since each rape scenario is different, there's no one-size-fits-all rule.
So one would allow rape (allow penetration) in order to prevent other physical molestation? Is that the argument?
__________________
With Freedom comes Responsibility.
With Responsibility comes Freedom - Indian govt officials

Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old November 1st, 2013, 03:01 PM
Diplomat's Avatar
Diplomat Diplomat is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5,293
Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Anyways, back to the topic: What is the main reason for (attempting) rape.
Here are couple to kick start the discussion:

1. Guys hormones are in overdrive with partner not in sync. Seeks out other, voluntary or involuntary
2. Girls dressing or walking or talking or laughing or even mere presence can get a man going. Some have control, some have not. The middle eastern dudes have no control which is why they keep their ladies covered in potato sack.
__________________
With Freedom comes Responsibility.
With Responsibility comes Freedom - Indian govt officials

Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old November 1st, 2013, 05:59 PM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is reporting that nearly 1 in 5 (18.3%) women and 1 in 71 men (1.4%) reported experiencing rape at some time in their lives. This is their 2012 data for the US.
Data that is dubious and pulled out of ones brain by showing their hands deep up their anal cavity needs to be discarded pronto.. it is called SHIT not data..

Since when did CDC start worrying about Rape..and they are reporting.. haven't they finished yet? They discovered/isolated some bacteria or virus of the e-bola kind and are trying to find meds/vacs for it? CDC.. rape.. interesting. sounds like begani shaadi mein sanjayt deewaana case to me.

Folks do not stink the air with farts and your hysterical bullshit. It is ok to feel very strongly about a subject but if you want to sound credible, serious and intellgent and all those good things, before you hit the button think if your posts make you look smart or you come across as a rank moron..just telling..
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 06:43 AM
sanjayt's Avatar
sanjayt sanjayt is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cygnus X-1
Posts: 2,067
sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Data that is dubious and pulled out of ones brain by showing their hands deep up their anal cavity needs to be discarded pronto.. it is called SHIT not data..

Since when did CDC start worrying about Rape..and they are reporting.. haven't they finished yet? They discovered/isolated some bacteria or virus of the e-bola kind and are trying to find meds/vacs for it? CDC.. rape.. interesting. sounds like begani shaadi mein sanjayt deewaana case to me.

Folks do not stink the air with farts and your hysterical bullshit. It is ok to feel very strongly about a subject but if you want to sound credible, serious and intellgent and all those good things, before you hit the button think if your posts make you look smart or you come across as a rank moron..just telling..
Whoa. You do fire on all cylinders ... that data was from a CDC report:

http://www.cdc.gov/ViolencePreventio...atasheet-a.pdf
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 07:28 AM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Perhaps the point still stands.. you are an idiot.

Bring another NSA report to prove otherwise.

psst.. you should have post your source of data before hand..


LOL..
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 07:34 AM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Ok you got me this time.. I will grant you that.

But CDC interested in lulli activites is Begani shaadi me abdulla diwaana case.

CDC has to do what they do best.. catch and neutralize bacteria/virus.

Not sure how that hellps though.. they got rid of small pox.. (or sorta) and we got AIDS.. they will get rid of that and nature mutates.. so you keep messing around, nature gets better of you.. In a way job security for them.
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 08:10 AM
Napolean Napolean is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 8,641
Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Rape happens mostly by sexually starved people. And then there are some crazy minds too.
But mostly as a result of sexual deprivation.
Reply With Quote
  #56  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 11:44 AM
Diplomat's Avatar
Diplomat Diplomat is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5,293
Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

I know a couple whose marriage is in trouble. Wife says she wants sex 7 days a week. Poor chap says he can only do it alternate days. I am thinking of taking on the alternate days.
__________________
With Freedom comes Responsibility.
With Responsibility comes Freedom - Indian govt officials

Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 02:21 PM
JaiSpeaks's Avatar
JaiSpeaks JaiSpeaks is offline
The NEo of Echarcha
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: USA
Posts: 6,827
JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
I know a couple whose marriage is in trouble. Wife says she wants sex 7 days a week. Poor chap says he can only do it alternate days. I am thinking of taking on the alternate days.
Thats not rape . That is back-stabbing .
__________________
If you win you need not explain.. But if you lose you should not be there to explain
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old November 2nd, 2013, 02:23 PM
dhurandhar's Avatar
dhurandhar dhurandhar is offline
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Omnipresent
Posts: 13,276
dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
I know a couple whose marriage is in trouble. Wife says she wants sex 7 days a week. Poor chap says he can only do it alternate days. I am thinking of taking on the alternate days.
What a noble thought...but as they say, "Birds of same feather, flock together"....your friends will most likely be as noble
__________________
Hum woh hai jo vidhaata ka bhagya likhte hai
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 09:15 AM
sanjayt's Avatar
sanjayt sanjayt is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Cygnus X-1
Posts: 2,067
sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Perhaps the point still stands.. you are an idiot.

Bring another NSA report to prove otherwise.

psst.. you should have post your source of data before hand..


LOL..
Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Ok you got me this time.. I will grant you that.

But CDC interested in lulli activites is Begani shaadi me abdulla diwaana case.

CDC has to do what they do best.. catch and neutralize bacteria/virus.

Not sure how that hellps though.. they got rid of small pox.. (or sorta) and we got AIDS.. they will get rid of that and nature mutates.. so you keep messing around, nature gets better of you.. In a way job security for them.
Mmm ... calling me an idiot? I have seen you call other people names, but then, you were adding a disclaimer in parenthesis, "(pyaar se)".

It occurs to me that this is a part of your program of spreading love and warmth in this cold, callous world of ours. That is very sweet of you, honey.

But hey, no disclaimer in parenthesis for me??? How disappointing!
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old November 3rd, 2013, 09:25 AM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
Mmm ... calling me an idiot? I have seen you call other people names, but then, you were adding a disclaimer in parenthesis, "(pyaar se)".

It occurs to me that this is a part of your program of spreading love and warmth in this cold, callous world of ours. That is very sweet of you, honey.

But hey, no disclaimer in parenthesis for me??? How disappointing!
LOL..sure sure.. I love you.. really really love you..

Here is a song for you.

Kahdo naa kah do naa you are my sanjayt
Dekha tum ko jab se
Dekha tum ko yaara
Tum se koi achaa hai
Naa tum se koi pyaara
Yun nazren na phero tum
Mere no mere tum
Kahdo naa kah do naa.

You cannot see me but I am doing Hritik roshan steps as I type this so ignore spelling mistakes.

OY.. happy..

Err.. belated kochan.. gangasnaanam aachaa? dipawali vaiztugal.
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Delhi rape case: Main accused Ram Singh commits suicide in Tihar Jail Napolean SoapBox 64 March 18th, 2013 09:22 AM
One more reason to not use Facebook echarcha Computing 149 March 4th, 2013 10:40 PM
The lamest reason you had for breaking up with or not dating someone? e8k95 Relationships 6 May 26th, 2005 10:36 AM
Reason Behind E-charcha max de Indiana Feedback 14 February 25th, 2005 09:06 AM
AOL reason for NOT paying VAT in UK loverboy260 Computing 3 December 11th, 2003 11:58 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.