eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Bargain Basement

Notices

Bargain Basement All the hot deals on shopping , air tickets and stuff!

Old November 1st, 2013, 09:50 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Aray nahi bhai bahut lamba chutkulaa hai....kahaan type karungaa....I do echarcha from my mobile only....never from comp....
Oh ok.. then you propose to tame an anaconda with a mobile phone.. eh.. that would be one hell of a worthwhile watch.. yaar good luck..
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:07 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
how about the time when she wanted an expensive gift and you did not.
Have you tried after that and seen how you can have sex with her.

Point is: If the girl does not want to have sex, no man can force himself into her. Impossible.
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is reporting that nearly 1 in 5 (18.3%) women and 1 in 71 men (1.4%) reported experiencing rape at some time in their lives. This is their 2012 data for the US.

Since your theory provides a very unsatisfactory explanation of the data, it means only thing: your theory is flawed. Unless you want to discard the data.

Maybe you should try formulating a new theory that encompasses both men and women.

BTW, it's often not advisable to resist because the perpetrator(s) might react violently. Of course, every rape scenario is different, so these things have to be decided on a case-by-case basis. But it's not as if the person being attacked has the luxury to coolly evaluate how much to resist and fight. They have to make split-second decisions and it's not exactly a favourable environment. Sometimes it's just best to let the rapist have his way in order to minimize injuries. Since each rape scenario is different, there's no one-size-fits-all rule.
Old November 1st, 2013, 02:51 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Even if the girl doesnt want it, a man can still very easily over power (physically) her and get his way.Your point was incorrect.
(apologize for the language, )

Last edited by swami; November 3rd, 2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old November 1st, 2013, 02:55 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is reporting that nearly 1 in 5 (18.3%) women and 1 in 71 men (1.4%) reported experiencing rape at some time in their lives. This is their 2012 data for the US.

Since your theory provides a very unsatisfactory explanation of the data, it means only thing: your theory is flawed. Unless you want to discard the data.

Maybe you should try formulating a new theory that encompasses both men and women.

BTW, it's often not advisable to resist because the perpetrator(s) might react violently. Of course, every rape scenario is different, so these things have to be decided on a case-by-case basis. But it's not as if the person being attacked has the luxury to coolly evaluate how much to resist and fight. They have to make split-second decisions and it's not exactly a favourable environment. Sometimes it's just best to let the rapist have his way in order to minimize injuries. Since each rape scenario is different, there's no one-size-fits-all rule.
So one would allow rape (allow penetration) in order to prevent other physical molestation? Is that the argument?

Old November 1st, 2013, 03:01 PM
Senior eCharchan

Anyways, back to the topic: What is the main reason for (attempting) rape.
Here are couple to kick start the discussion:

1. Guys hormones are in overdrive with partner not in sync. Seeks out other, voluntary or involuntary
2. Girls dressing or walking or talking or laughing or even mere presence can get a man going. Some have control, some have not. The middle eastern dudes have no control which is why they keep their ladies covered in potato sack.

Old November 1st, 2013, 05:59 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Data that is dubious and pulled out of ones brain by showing their hands deep up their anal cavity needs to be discarded pronto.. it is called SHIT not data..

Since when did CDC start worrying about Rape..and they are reporting.. haven't they finished yet? They discovered/isolated some bacteria or virus of the e-bola kind and are trying to find meds/vacs for it? CDC.. rape.. interesting. sounds like begani shaadi mein sanjayt deewaana case to me.

Folks do not stink the air with farts and your hysterical bullshit. It is ok to feel very strongly about a subject but if you want to sound credible, serious and intellgent and all those good things, before you hit the button think if your posts make you look smart or you come across as a rank moron..just telling..
Old November 2nd, 2013, 06:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Data that is dubious and pulled out of ones brain by showing their hands deep up their anal cavity needs to be discarded pronto.. it is called SHIT not data..

Since when did CDC start worrying about Rape..and they are reporting.. haven't they finished yet? They discovered/isolated some bacteria or virus of the e-bola kind and are trying to find meds/vacs for it? CDC.. rape.. interesting. sounds like begani shaadi mein sanjayt deewaana case to me.

Folks do not stink the air with farts and your hysterical bullshit. It is ok to feel very strongly about a subject but if you want to sound credible, serious and intellgent and all those good things, before you hit the button think if your posts make you look smart or you come across as a rank moron..just telling..
Whoa. You do fire on all cylinders ... that data was from a CDC report:

http://www.cdc.gov/ViolencePreventio...atasheet-a.pdf
Old November 2nd, 2013, 07:28 AM
Pelu Pelu

Perhaps the point still stands.. you are an idiot.

Bring another NSA report to prove otherwise.

psst.. you should have post your source of data before hand..

LOL..
Old November 2nd, 2013, 07:34 AM
Pelu Pelu

Ok you got me this time.. I will grant you that.

But CDC interested in lulli activites is Begani shaadi me abdulla diwaana case.

CDC has to do what they do best.. catch and neutralize bacteria/virus.

Not sure how that hellps though.. they got rid of small pox.. (or sorta) and we got AIDS.. they will get rid of that and nature mutates.. so you keep messing around, nature gets better of you.. In a way job security for them.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 08:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Rape happens mostly by sexually starved people. And then there are some crazy minds too.
But mostly as a result of sexual deprivation.
Old November 2nd, 2013, 11:44 AM
Senior eCharchan

I know a couple whose marriage is in trouble. Wife says she wants sex 7 days a week. Poor chap says he can only do it alternate days. I am thinking of taking on the alternate days.

Old November 2nd, 2013, 02:21 PM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know a couple whose marriage is in trouble. Wife says she wants sex 7 days a week. Poor chap says he can only do it alternate days. I am thinking of taking on the alternate days.
Thats not rape . That is back-stabbing .
Old November 2nd, 2013, 02:23 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What a noble thought...but as they say, "Birds of same feather, flock together"....your friends will most likely be as noble
Old November 3rd, 2013, 09:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Perhaps the point still stands.. you are an idiot.

Bring another NSA report to prove otherwise.

psst.. you should have post your source of data before hand..

LOL..
Quote:
Ok you got me this time.. I will grant you that.

But CDC interested in lulli activites is Begani shaadi me abdulla diwaana case.

CDC has to do what they do best.. catch and neutralize bacteria/virus.

Not sure how that hellps though.. they got rid of small pox.. (or sorta) and we got AIDS.. they will get rid of that and nature mutates.. so you keep messing around, nature gets better of you.. In a way job security for them.
Mmm ... calling me an idiot? I have seen you call other people names, but then, you were adding a disclaimer in parenthesis, "(pyaar se)".

It occurs to me that this is a part of your program of spreading love and warmth in this cold, callous world of ours. That is very sweet of you, honey.

But hey, no disclaimer in parenthesis for me??? How disappointing!
Old November 3rd, 2013, 09:25 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Mmm ... calling me an idiot? I have seen you call other people names, but then, you were adding a disclaimer in parenthesis, "(pyaar se)".

It occurs to me that this is a part of your program of spreading love and warmth in this cold, callous world of ours. That is very sweet of you, honey.

But hey, no disclaimer in parenthesis for me??? How disappointing!
LOL..sure sure.. I love you.. really really love you..

Here is a song for you.

Kahdo naa kah do naa you are my sanjayt
Dekha tum ko jab se
Dekha tum ko yaara
Tum se koi achaa hai
Naa tum se koi pyaara
Yun nazren na phero tum
Mere no mere tum
Kahdo naa kah do naa.

You cannot see me but I am doing Hritik roshan steps as I type this so ignore spelling mistakes.

OY.. happy..

Err.. belated kochan.. gangasnaanam aachaa? dipawali vaiztugal.