eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Bargain Basement

Notices

Bargain Basement All the hot deals on shopping , air tickets and stuff!

Old November 6th, 2013, 09:29 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhurandhar View Post
you should be getting scared at the possibility of developing a liking for rape fantasy...its a Freudian thing...many homophobes/gay-haters turn out to be closet homosexuals
I believe that Mills & Boon, that venerable British publishing imprint, has novels featuring rape fantasy.

Mills & Boon is very market-driven, so there must be a market for these types of novels.

Which leads to the conclusion that there are women who enjoy rape fantasies. Presumably only as long as they remain fantasies.
Old November 6th, 2013, 09:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
interesting. I have never tried to have sex with a sleeping or unconscious female. Will there be enough lubrication and muscle relaxation to allow penetration?
Hmm ... some women are raped after they pass out, having had one drink too many. Some women are raped after their drinks are spiked with a date rape drug. I think I have seen such news reports.

It's hard to see how a man can get pleasure out of having sex with a woman who is barely conscious. Something else is going on here.
Old November 6th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
Don't worry!

Pelu is here to give you karate classes ...
I could have.. I used to.. not afterr my leg went useless though. As of now walking itself is a challenge. One does not realize how much these appendages can weigh when they work fine. It tires you out man. I can still guide someone sorta though (never tried except teaching kids some blocks for fun after they get worked up seeing a martial arts movie and want to be jakie chan or prince or persia or harry potter or whatever), no demo possible though at least in the near future. I hope to restart but I am not sure when or how it will come about. Lets see. 2 more surgeries. 3 max then I will know where I stand literally (if I stand at all that is. but one can hope. Can't he?)
Old November 6th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
I could have.. I used to.. not afterr my leg went useless though.
That's awful. xoxo
Get well soon.
Old November 6th, 2013, 01:46 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

What about this???

Quote:
A 50-year-old Utah man faced rape charges after allegedly arguing he had sex with an unconscious woman "to save her life," police told The Huffington Post on Tuesday.

Rodger William Kelly, of St. George, was being held Tuesday at the Purgatory Correctional Facility in Washington County pending $25,000 bond, a jail spokeswoman said.

According to court papers filed by police, Kelly said he spotted a neighbor passed out on her front porch on May 19, the Salt Lake Tribune reports. He said he had intercourse with her in his apartment in order to warm her, the report notes.
reminds me of Amitabh Bachchan in Gangaa Jamunaa Saraswati

Old November 6th, 2013, 04:28 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
Get well soon.
Thanks.. I am already in the well..I gaduated to walking using a walking stick instead of the crutches about 6 weeks ago.. soon even the walking stick will become symbolic.. but then have to surgeries and again will need it for some time but from then on, the recovery should be quick and fast.. Medical science these days can do wonders I tell you.
Old November 8th, 2013, 05:46 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Thanks.. I am already in the well..I gaduated to walking using a walking stick instead of the crutches about 6 weeks ago.. soon even the walking stick will become symbolic.. but then have to surgeries and again will need it for some time but from then on, the recovery should be quick and fast.. Medical science these days can do wonders I tell you.
Not to sound morbid or anything, but, for some strange reason, your travails reminded me of a story in a book by Oliver Sacks, The man who mistook his wife for a hat.

In that story, this man was thinking that his own leg was a foreign object. I mean, he actually thought that his own leg was a foreign object that had mysteriously gotten attached to his body. No kidding.

Apparently, this condition was caused not by the leg itself (which was perfectly fine), but by an injury to some portion of his brain. The control centre in the brain, the part of the brain that controls signals from his leg had gone AWOL ... something like that.

It's not meant to be funny or anything. But the absurdity makes it look funny, in a tragicomic way.

Anyway, good luck to you! I will do my bit. I shall pray to Ganesha on your behalf when I visit the temple next, asking that your legs be brought to to New York marathon-winning shape.

The book is okay ... readable ... boring some times, fascinating some times. It is a collection of case histories of the patients of Dr. Sacks who is a neurologist.

The title story dealt with a man who really mistook his wife for a hat. His case is bizarre. He had good eyesight, but at some point in his life, even though he could see, he could not recognize objects. He saw everything the way a machine would. The problem was not his memory, neither was his eyesight a problem. He continued to be a great musician (his profession). Apparently, something had conked out in the visual processing part of his brain. Apart from this problem, he was functioning normally. Something like that, I think.
Old November 8th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Pelu Pelu

I did get injured in the head but that only fried part of my memory circuits not other controls (so far not noticed any.. all working order and don't ask specific questions.. all means ALL and all not in quotes okeee?) but my leg was broken in six places.. from ankle to the thigh. Right leg.. so it is still contemplating its options whether to begin being gainfully employed or not.. I will await its decision. Nothing much I can do anyway.

Hey just noticed courtesy of a typo.. begin and being are anagrams!!

No not a big discovery but felt good nevertheless.
Old November 13th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Senior eCharchan

Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
what? then how are all the rapes happening?
Maybe this is the answer

http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43172

Old November 13th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What about this???

reminds me of Amitabh Bachchan in Gangaa Jamunaa Saraswati
shashi kapoor did that to sharmila tagore in a movie whose name I forget
Old November 13th, 2013, 10:21 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Aaa Gale lag jaa ?
Quote:
Old November 13th, 2013, 11:19 PM

rajkanwar321 is on a distinguished road
Post Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

I agree sexy dresses can be arousing however rape is not a solution for that. It is crime and it is inhuman. Get married and have a healthy sexy life and this is the solution. Make your women wear sexy dresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post
Why rape ? Who is responsible for that ?

Do you think the dressing is a reason for rape ? Be honest any men here felt to rape any woman ? (I mean sex without her consent ).

I don't think dressing style of woman makes men to arouse, I heard some saying woman has to stop wearing sexy dress ,that makes men to rape them, i think it is not true, an real men ll not rape an women even he see a
nude woman, yes he may desire to have sex but not rape,
I want to know your view towards rape and what punishment should be given to
them.

Washington post Top 10 reasons why India has a sexual violence problem

Old November 14th, 2013, 07:43 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Exactly what are you suggesting?
Old November 14th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Aaa Gale lag jaa ?
Yes... if it has this song 'tera mujhse tha pehle ka naata koi". The song implies the scene we are discussing

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old November 18th, 2013, 01:41 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post
Why rape ? Who is responsible for that ?
Do you think the dressing is a reason for rape ? Be honest any men here felt to rape any woman ? (I mean sex without her consent ).

I don't think dressing style of woman makes men to arouse, I heard some saying woman has to stop wearing sexy dress ,that makes men to rape them, i think it is not true, an real men ll not rape an women even he see a
nude woman, yes he may desire to have sex but not rape,
I want to know your view towards rape and what punishment should be given to
them.

Washington post Top 10 reasons why India has a sexual violence problem

Of late, thats what India has become famous for. One conversation in an elevator. Me, chinky guy and a woman who seemed to be his wife.

Chinky wife to Chinky 'Indo shu shi shang'
Chinky to me 'Are you from India'
Me 'yes'
Chinky 'A lot of rapes happen there?'
Me 'yes'
The conversation ended there. More because, it is a short time between the floors.

Now another one in a 2 hour flight. My neighbor was a lady, who after some intros also asked the same question as Budmaas Ji. Now, i came up with another answer to this.

'It is because of demand and supply'. There are too few women and too many men. This rape problem is more acute in Delhi, Haryana, etc. where the ratio is more messed up (though Mumbai also seems to be trying to catch up with Delhi in this).

Actually, would that not be the reason. Too many men and too few women. And men coming from places, where girls are not even allowed to be born.