eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Audio, Video & Photography

Notices

Audio, Video & Photography Indulge the senses of sight and sound...

Old August 11th, 2014, 09:09 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Girls sitting behind Sidhu in Comedy nights

Main intention is " All cute gals are sitting behind him only

Comedy nights with Kapil

Link

Old August 11th, 2014, 09:26 AM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls sitting behind Sidhu in Comedy nights

The whole thing is,.. this set and wall deco. and all such remains just like a circus’ tambu,
showmanship is the main concern and hence camera angle is maintained for a good vision and vie ,..whatever just comes in the camera, a good angle is needed for those only,.. and that’s only is taken care of,..
that only they make good looking and holds the camera angle,...
and they do not show ceilings,.. etc.... where, from the back of wall, it remains all supported bamboos, just like any circus’s tamboo,..
no plaster or building walls from outside, just khandier's partitions suported by bamboos like,... ( like, any kabaadi's dukaan ) no ceiling even,..but workshop like lights moving on cranes,
cement roof, where if it rains outside and the noise comes,..( like it happened this week, while shooting salim-suleman episode ) and all the voices are finalized with equalizers and noise editing, omitting,.... etc

And, since this is a plain showmanship,
naturally they pick good spectators and pick cute girls and let them sit behind sidhu,.
Since they come more often in the background,... and hence not wise to show you some nose-skin picking cart-pullers, lallu-panjus, and dirty-ugly halel-tappus,..instead .. Lol.

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 11th, 2014 at 09:34 AM.
Old August 11th, 2014, 10:38 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

As somebody who enjoys subtle and very high level of humor, I hate this goddamn show..

its a mockery of comedy, bloody low level humor.. all the mofo older men are dressed up as women making a huge indecent mockery of women, portraying them as they do.. building purani hai to kya hua, maa ka platform abhi tak strong hai types crap. Its like those cheap B-movie type Pakistani stage plays.

I can't take it, the celebrities that come on the show are dimwits as well to share the stage with useless folks for promotion of their stuff.

Its clear all everyone wants is MONEY, nothing else matters.
Old August 11th, 2014, 12:43 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

I beg to differ a bit here as I have seen all of the 102 shows without a miss of single one.,..

I think,.. show is good enuff to provide a so far so good level of comedy,.. as they invite no double meant, or sex related innuendo, and that’s good enuff unlike past comedy circus shows where those pakistani were bringing low level of sex related cuts and puns,..

Though,.. the personal characters’ features like Manju’s large lips and such related personal dialects should be avoided, as it puts you on a lower level, also too much demeaning and insulting the audience sometimes seem,… stretched too hard to pull the comedy a very hard way,.. and sounds little degraded and deteriorated,.. But still over all,.. it’s a full fun-filled show together especially old celeb comes and describe their life experiences,. especially. Such as kapil, Gawaskar, Jitendra, Dharmendra, … etc
So it sounds interesting and fun-filled too.

Overall I have no complain much, and imho, the show deserves its almost number one high TRPs and world-wide favorite status,.. Agree,.. all is behind money in this world and that can never be avoided , does not matter whether you take aamir’s SMJ of bringing false tears, sad music film climate effects,.. and tickling the very delicate subject matters and doing the business with the public emotions and feelings with consolation and condolences and still the aspect remains of earning the Vitamin M ,.. of 3.5 to 5 crores per show,..
Old August 11th, 2014, 12:54 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Overall I have no complain much, and imho, the show deserves its almost number one high TRPs and world-wide favorite status
Once you have seen the level of comedy of Seinfeld, to an extent 'Everybody loves Raymond', Frasier, Becker, etc.. you can't take low level comedy that makes pot shots at people with handicaps (in terms of physical features) all the time like big sized mouth, loola, landga, andha, etc etc.
Old August 11th, 2014, 03:09 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
can't take low level comedy that makes pot shots at people with handicaps (in terms of physical features) all the time like big sized mouth, loola, landga, andha, etc etc.
Host has a great sense of humor ... unfortunately, he has to resort to gutter humor to cater to the need of Hindi speaking Indians. Indian families love it so much that show has become one of the most watched comedy show. This raises some valid questions ... how did we arrive at this juncture? ... were we always morally and culturally depraved or we have been led to this situation? ... answers may provide some hints to what makes India a land of (edited) and (edited)? ...
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old August 12th, 2014, 12:20 PM

Talking about humor, check this interview of John Elton by Mr. Bean.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Now this is humor..

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; August 12th, 2014 at 12:23 PM.
Old August 12th, 2014, 02:50 PM
Banned

^^
What a crap ! I simply have a pity in loads and lots to such kinda faaltu comedy, I had to stop this very clip after 1.5 min. …..imho, this whatever da fakkar, mofo, homophobic, dimwit, moron, daffar Beans,...sure deserves two honest tight ones below his ear-butt.
Yawn ! The guy has no interest either in non-senic BS and still dis fart-arse, keep continuing his utter non-sense.
Sorry, but hopless and hapless. An utter fail and crappie garbage, if you call this as any comedy, from any angle, I had better chk my hearing and vision both with an immediate medical attention.

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 12th, 2014 at 02:52 PM.
Old August 12th, 2014, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
^^
What a crap ! I simply have a pity in loads and lots to such kinda faaltu comedy, I had to stop this very clip after 1.5 min. …..imho, this whatever da fakkar, mofo, homophobic, dimwit, moron, daffar Beans,...sure deserves two honest tight ones below his ear-butt.
Yawn ! The guy has no interest either in non-senic BS and still dis fart-arse, keep continuing his utter non-sense.
Sorry, but hopless and hapless. An utter fail and crappie garbage, if you call this as any comedy, from any angle, I had better chk my hearing and vision both with an immediate medical attention.
Its confirmed .. You are a teenager .. One thats not sprouted pubic hair yet, check your undies and smell the coffee

If you dont agree then you are fit to watch this crap show and get off off the girls behind Sidhu, much like Budmaas

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; August 12th, 2014 at 04:12 PM.
Old August 12th, 2014, 04:13 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Talking about humor, check this interview of John Elton by Mr. Bean.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Now this is humor..

More in this series or something like this ?
Old August 13th, 2014, 03:20 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Girls sitting behind Sidhu in Comedy nights

Please note that this post is about "Girls sitting behind Sidhu in Comedy nights"

nothing else
Old August 13th, 2014, 03:33 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post
Main intention is " All cute gals are sitting behind him only

Comedy nights with Kapil

Link

Cute girls sitting behind him and he cant see them,is this not a case of being denied of seeing beauty ?
Old August 13th, 2014, 04:54 AM
Banned

SS:

Pal,… you may call me a teen-ager or even an infant/just born ( in the world of comedy, who knows not even a b c, of it ) and still it does not cut it,..
does not matter whether you hate da cheap indian comedy level ( Raju, Kapil, Sunil Pal, Great Laughter's other heroes ) and if you like a little bit higher inteli. level of Comedy,.. or may be the dark humor one,…but still this is not the match, at all,..still this is not the shelter,..to park the car,.. try david letterman, jay leno. Conan's shows,…or Bill cosby old stage comedy shows ( about his wife's pregnancy ),.. even this recent dead guy Robin williams,.. Seinfield episods,.., 3'COM guy John Ritter,.. Many many NRI comedians gusy are on you tubes,.. central comedy stage white guys are unmatchables,.. Russel peter, our IIT comedian Rivaldo,..( Nitin Gupta ),.. Dan Nanian,..1-2 other NRI comedian guys from Japan ( Like, Russell Peter ), Rajiv Satyal,..and few others from Britains are there,…. Vipul Goyal one other Indian guy with long hair in Britain ( comedy on Indian gods ),..Tons of other white guys know what is stage comedy, on central comedy stage shows,.... but this idiotic, dis very 2 cents valued Infant’s comedy guy, MR. Beans is a NO match anywhere, from any angle,... rather say,.... an absolute NO match, from any angle,.. and yess,...sure, in a negative way,.. Sorry,..!! Pal, I have seen almost each and every episodes of Great Laughter Comedy's ( Sidhu/Shekhar) all stage shows, also all Raju/Kumar Vishwaas/Russel's foreign tour shows,..and so far have not missed a single cut/satire sense,.. which i could not get/foillow it,.. be it from political/film/science/fiction/animal world/ politics/foreign celebs,..... any regards,.. i love comedy and have seen and heard almost all you name it,.... but this kinda chu**pa that this guy is doing on stage, I can nowhere label it under the title of comedy,.. Sorry.

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 13th, 2014 at 05:09 AM.
Old August 13th, 2014, 06:36 AM

Mr. Bean dekhne samajhne ke liye angreji aana jaroori hai .. I have a headache reading the gibberish you wrote.

Do you understand that Rowan Atkinson has created a character called Mr. Bean? Much like Ali G, Borat and others created by Sacha Baron Cohen.

Somebody here has repped me .. I can't see who ..

btw, watch Sacha here ..

I AGREE
Old August 13th, 2014, 08:31 AM
Banned

I don’t know pal, what you are up to,..

If somebody created a character,. So ?

Charlie, Borat, 3 Stooges, Laurel Hardy, Bennie hill,.. Beans, Popeye, Gilmore,..
and all these series remain mainly for 6 yrs of and around age-children people,..
and you mainly love watching at certain age,
if I had turn on the TV watching 3 stooges today or Tom and Jerry, my family members had laughed it out ( ofcourse, at me ),..... Sure, I had seen those all Charlie, 3 stooges and Laurel hardy, Benny hills, few other old timen British comedy shows,.. series a long long ago,….

I have more pity, when I see ppl laughing at such Beans garbage acts,......
As it arises a big-time question with a big question mark,..that, whether the audience mental age has it gone that far below,..
or My own mental age has gone perhaps, that high sky-shooting ! I’m still wondering,..

Just try applying some brain at few central comedy guys,.. before telling it a comedy that idiotic Beans is doing,…
Now you sound to me rather a lot younger than i ever thought, when you tell me a teen ager,..

On Central comedy stage,.. they bring few old timen very famous ones,...
And learn what comedy should be like,.. I will bring any clips, if I came across,.. few gem sequences from Russel Peter you already must be knowing, i hope,.

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 13th, 2014 at 08:40 AM.