eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Audio, Video & Photography

Notices

Audio, Video & Photography Indulge the senses of sight and sound...

Old August 24th, 2014, 01:51 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls sitting behind Sidhu in Comedy nights

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Badriji,.. what you are talking ?

An average Hindi songs which runs on the screen for 4 min.
it was said,.. a decade ago,.. that it takes generally 6-7 days for them to shoot,..even on the same set, and no shooting location was changed,..

For that 45 min show,.. it takes for them,,. Tons of time to clean the set,.. lighting, focus, camera, make-ups, puff-powder, no sweating, crane, camera on cranes,…. Making set arrangement for "flying" ( if Sus does some flying exercises ) and all kind of shooting staff,… fight master artists,.. also many rehearsal if dialect is not spoken properly,... dance steps rehearsed,.. If someone laffed out in the middle od dialect - cut it,..,… eki-paani break,…. Then cutting and joining so many scenes and sequences, doing fabrication and later reducing the empty vacant spaces and bringing the dialects closer,…

( for example,… if Kapil asked a question to the audience,. Someone forwarded mic to him/her,… he replied not properly,. Again re-take,. The guy replies to a question after 8-10 sec of gap,… they eliminate that,.. and so forth,.. )

Did you notice, what Kapil sings is not live,.. but back-stage recorded many a times with stereo-echo effects, and then lip-singing/sync. while during the show !

It’s kind of making a movie,..

If you watch the initial 5 min of this show in the vdo clips ( on internets ), they are showing those re-takes,…and tons of extra people present to the set,.

Same thing was on the Bigg Boss show,........ It takes them,… too much work to make 45 min of show, out of those 1 day of full interactions,…

Kapil even spoke during those SRK and Big B's show that,... " Dau din se yeh log yahan hi hai " - it took them 2 complete days,...til enuff matrial they covered in broken clips which they can join and by fabricating, they can make 45 min of good show,.. ( they both had ran two episodes )

Few Amitabh's movies and dance steps of say,...." Mere aangene mein,.." etc it took them 7 days till Ameet was tired of dancing and dancing, while repeating the same lines over and over,..sometimes for 40-50+ times,... !!

Same thing goes for a singer too,... they sing one antara,. sometimes 20-30 times,.. till the right soor, alaap, taal, lay, equalizing,..and all combination is properly looking good,...

Jagmohanji, how do you know all this? Are you in any way connected to entertainment industry? Can you post some links to prove your point cause I am really having difficult time accepting? What about KBC of Bachhan? You mean that also takes days to record? If what you write is exactely precise that means in between takes a contestant has lot of time to think answer to question A B C or D? Sould not there be law against it?
This is fooling public like me? How do you know all this? Are you in any way connected to entertainment industry?

edit/add ...

Do you have any links to prove your point? Bcause for sure there are laws against this practice? So may be also it is decided who wins one million rupees in KBC? This is illegal I think? No. Amitabh Bachhans is a decent and honest man who is a legend like Sachin Tendulkar. I am sure KBC is instantenous?

Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; August 24th, 2014 at 01:55 PM.
Old August 24th, 2014, 02:08 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

One episode of KBC takes a whole day of shooting,thats what I understand following Amitabh's blogs and tweets.
Questions are not random as you see,they are contestant specific.You answer a questionnaire and the later questions for you are from the topic which you are not so good in.
So in short the whole episode is scripted or lets call the whole season is scripted.
Old August 24th, 2014, 02:22 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
One episode of KBC takes a whole day of shooting,thats what I understand following Amitabh's blogs and tweets.
Questions are not random as you see,they are contestant specific.You answer a questionnaire and the later questions for you are from the topic which you are not so good in.
So in short the whole episode is scripted or lets call the whole season is scripted.
Do you have any links to prove your point because otherwise this is wrong. Shoud not we write to world's most intelligent atress Sharmilla (wiefe of nawab and mother of Bharat Vibhushan title holding son)? Is she still head of Entertainment industry sensor bord? While her son bring honor to world famous Indian Bolywood some people make a foolery of us?

No. Unless you post links to proof your pointed claim, I no believe.

:sad:
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old August 24th, 2014, 03:44 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

I have seen tons of after and before edited clips,… of many shows,..
many clips, also inside those DVDs about “ making of the the movies”, how it seems before editing and those VFX special effects,..

Many interactions are not that spontaneous,…..

there is ( for spectator ) aah, uunh, coming and going time, and other lack and slack time,...when they answer to and fro,… and thinking time when kapil asks a question and a spectator answers,.. also he comes to and from the stage,.. But the show is shot, with diff cameras ,from diff angles, so finally they fabricate it, all those mini clips,.. cutting the lack and shows,.... to the point, Qs and answers,…

Did not you see last time Bigg Boss the 24/7 live - running show on colors ?

That answers most of your questions,.. How it looks before and after editing,..the set camera angles, dialects of loose conversations, before and after editing,..
Like,.... fight of two guys at swimming pool (BB-7) was shown in a 2X motion, a filmy style, to have its aggression,…

I have seen many uncensored scripts ( someone, shot by i-pod and uploaded on YT ) of last time’s biggboss winner declaration and many other stage shows ( unedited or un-sugercoated ),..when it was announced,.. v/s what it came officially by colors,….in a finished fashion.

You answer this,..

How come the mic is always ready with a person to whom kapil interacts,.. How come he fast picks and choose the guy amongst the audience, who is next, to ask a Ques. with a mic ready ?

How come all the spectators who comes on stage, never falls down while dancing, makes no mistakes,..,, never fumbles,… and they are as expert,… like those artists dancing with salamaan khan, in any movie with same dancing steps? Tess they are planted and tested before,... of their skills,..

How come the show always ends up of 45 min exactly,.. and not less or more than that time,.. Just like today’s akhbaar which always fills up sapce,..with no more or less news without any empty space ?

Have you seen in any DVDs, the making of the film, clips, before its formatted to its film screen, how it looks,,…?

I have read many many articles and interviews such as the song Nimbooda nimbooda and dholi taro dhol baaje ( HDDCS ) took 8-14 days, though the set was the same and there was, no 2-3 different locations either and/or foreign places of shootings in it,..

Kpail also spoke, that Ameet and SRK is here for last two days, due to these two days of shooting,…

In many interviews of Amitabh,
he speaks that for that 4 min of song he got damn tired dancing for the whole week,… just for that 4 min of songs,..
be it Kajara re or,… My name is Anthony Gonsaalveesh,… or Mere anngne mein,..

Lots of fabrication, joining of clips, 2-3 diff angles camera shoots are joined together and fabrication does happen,…

Need to see this link, for ref knowledge,..
click

For KBC also,.. for any celeb. coming,
the Qs and As are given away in advance,... Or, you tell me, how come No celeb. gets clean bold on the first ball and show ends there in 5 min,
and No donation is given by that Celeb to the said Charity,... and show ends in 2 min ? Did it ever happen for anybody ? Why ?

When Laloo had come to SRK in " kya aap panchi kaksha paas hai " TV show, he also had admittted later that,.. all Qs and As were given to him,..

See this today's show's first 5 min and that tells you why and how, it takes whole day and also 10s of other invisible, hidden staff on the set, which helps behind the screen,..
http://desi-links.org/daily.php?url=x24gwdd ( will not open in IE, if old version - use google Chrome...)

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 24th, 2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old August 24th, 2014, 04:11 PM
Banned

Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute

Badriji ::

Also look this,.. making/singing of a song,
and that explains how and why a 4 min of song takes for singers too,..
4-6+ hrs of labor very easily, for its complete recordation,...

Behind the scenes :

Making of a Kollywood Song - Iman, Shreya Ghosal

https://www.youtube.com/embed/EDnYZDrlmiY
Old August 24th, 2014, 04:14 PM

Quote:
I have seen tons of after and before edited clips,… of many shows,..
many clips, also inside those DVDs about “ making of the the movies”, how it seems before editing and those VFX special effects,..

Many interactions are not that spontaneous,…..

there is ( for spectator ) aah, uunh, coming and going time, and other lack and slack time,...when they answer to and fro,… and thinking time when kapil asks a question and a spectator answers,.. also he comes to and from the stage,.. But the show is shot, with diff cameras ,from diff angles, so finally they fabricate it, all those mini clips,.. cutting the lack and shows,.... to the point, Qs and answers,…

Did not you see last time Bigg Boss the 24/7 live - running show on colors ?

That answers most of your questions,.. How it looks before and after editing,..the set camera angles, dialects of loose conversations, before and after editing,..
Like,.... fight of two guys at swimming pool (BB-7) was shown in a 2X motion, a filmy style, to have its aggression,…

I have seen many uncensored scripts ( someone, shot by i-pod and uploaded on YT ) of last time’s biggboss winner declaration and many other stage shows ( unedited or un-sugercoated ),..when it was announced,.. v/s what it came officially by colors,….in a finished fashion.

You answer this,..

How come the mic is always ready with a person to whom kapil interacts,.. How come he fast picks and choose the guy amongst the audience, who is next, to ask a Ques. with a mic ready ?

How come all the spectators who comes on stage, never falls down while dancing, makes no mistakes,..,, never fumbles,… and they are as expert,… like those artists dancing with salamaan khan, in any movie with same dancing steps? Tess they are planted and tested before,... of their skills,..

How come the show always ends up of 45 min exactly,.. and not less or more than that time,.. Just like today’s akhbaar which always fills up sapce,..with no more or less news without any empty space ?

Have you seen in any DVDs, the making of the film, clips, before its formatted to its film screen, how it looks,,…?

I have read many many articles and interviews such as the song Nimbooda nimbooda and dholi taro dhol baaje ( HDDCS ) took 8-14 days, though the set was the same and there was, no 2-3 different locations either and/or foreign places of shootings in it,..

Kpail also spoke, that Ameet and SRK is here for last two days, due to these two days of shooting,…

In many interviews of Amitabh,
he speaks that for that 4 min of song he got damn tired dancing for the whole week,… just for that 4 min of songs,..
be it Kajara re or,… My name is Anthony Gonsaalveesh,… or Mere anngne mein,..

Lots of fabrication, joining of clips, 2-3 diff angles camera shoots are joined together and fabrication does happen,…

Need to see this link, for ref knowledge,..
click

For KBC also,.. for any celeb. coming,
the Qs and As are given away in advance,... Or, you tell me, how come No celeb. gets clean bold on the first ball and show ends there in 5 min,
and No donation is given by that Celeb to the said Charity,... and show ends in 2 min ? Did it ever happen for anybody ? Why ?

When Laloo had come to SRK in " kya aap panchi kaksha paas hai " TV show, he also had admittted later that,.. all Qs and As were given to him,..

See this today's show's first 5 min and that tells you why and how, it takes whole day and also 10s of other invisible, hidden staff on the set, which helps behind the screen,..
http://desi-links.org/daily.php?url=x24gwdd ( will not open in IE, if old version - use google Chrome...)

Now I believe you because I used known as googel and it gave me this ... here you read this for yourself ... http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainmen...sharma-2000623

I knew in the past that Bog Boss is nonsensical for braindead but I always thought KBC is decent and straight shooted spontenous show.

please read this also nightmare story ... http://www.santabanta.com/bollywood/...mily-to-tears/

shocking
Old August 24th, 2014, 04:56 PM
Banned

Badriji
here is a perfect example, when BB_6's final
winner ( finale ) was declared,...

1) unedited privately shot ( By someone's cell ) video, as it went,..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32-udJQIwy8 ( 16 min of live happenings )

2) edited and finally the net TV presentation vdo, ( voices directly dubbed and fed from the equalizers, in a clear tones ) that came on COLORS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UmQRVNkfhs ( 5 min. shown )

You see here, what I am talking about the gap, lack, slack and "NO speaking-slow times", unwanted dialects and reactions, noises, unwanted shoutings from the audience been cut.

Sure,... both are live clips and as it goes,. were relayed, perhaps 15-20 min of gap between the happenings on the stage v/s coming on the TV,...

But,....those 16 actual minutes came to 5 minutes of net showing on TV,..

That's how they shoot for the whole day,.. it takes 4-6-8 hrs easily,... and finally we have 45 min. of our net trimmed show,..

--------------------------------------

I am not saying , they are fabricating everything, ( those Q and A times on KBC, perhaps may be not, and with one continued camera shot,... I agree. )
but with common sense,
they also want to make it look good, TV pleasing, TRP pulling and must be looking sober and real movie like, on the TV,
so that, it may pull and attract the max audience,…

and so is the KWK - coffee with karan shows,..
show runs for say 4-6 hrs of meetings,.. and many cut/clip/edit/omit and then finally they show us, what they want to nicely feed us
after so much cutting and editing,... so that, it still looks continuous,..

But show goes for gap-sap and other gapaataas for 4-6 hrs, to have those finally trimmed 45 nice minutes,..

Last edited by Jagmohan; August 24th, 2014 at 05:52 PM.
Old August 25th, 2014, 01:26 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Girls sitting behind Sidhu in Comedy nights

Quote:
Badriji
here is a perfect example, when BB_6's final
winner ( finale ) was declared,...

1) unedited privately shot ( By someone's cell ) video, as it went,..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32-udJQIwy8 ( 16 min of live happenings )

2) edited and finally the net TV presentation vdo, ( voices directly dubbed and fed from the equalizers, in a clear tones ) that came on COLORS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UmQRVNkfhs ( 5 min. shown )

You see here, what I am talking about the gap, lack, slack and "NO speaking-slow times", unwanted dialects and reactions, noises, unwanted shoutings from the audience been cut.

Sure,... both are live clips and as it goes,. were relayed, perhaps 15-20 min of gap between the happenings on the stage v/s coming on the TV,...

But,....those 16 actual minutes came to 5 minutes of net showing on TV,..

That's how they shoot for the whole day,.. it takes 4-6-8 hrs easily,... and finally we have 45 min. of our net trimmed show,..

--------------------------------------

I am not saying , they are fabricating everything, ( those Q and A times on KBC, perhaps may be not, and with one continued camera shot,... I agree. )
but with common sense,
they also want to make it look good, TV pleasing, TRP pulling and must be looking sober and real movie like, on the TV,
so that, it may pull and attract the max audience,…

and so is the KWK - coffee with karan shows,..
show runs for say 4-6 hrs of meetings,.. and many cut/clip/edit/omit and then finally they show us, what they want to nicely feed us
after so much cutting and editing,... so that, it still looks continuous,..

But show goes for gap-sap and other gapaataas for 4-6 hrs, to have those finally trimmed 45 nice minutes,..

STOP POSTING LONG REPLIES.
REPORTING TO MODERATORS.
Old August 25th, 2014, 10:17 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Woah ! Bahoot Khoob !

So, basically, you all are good at an open and a free style gaali-galoch in a shareefon ka Maholla, where you also know that, many female members also remain on the forum, as an active participants,.!! Perhaps, it’s logo of this forum - We can swear - Try us !

Bhaayi,.. Waah ! Maaa gaye ,… bravery ( rather say,. bewkoofi ? ) ki tau daad deni hi hogi, haan !

Abe bosdike .....Teri bak bak bahot time se tolerate kar rahe hai. Cut the crap and keep your posts simple.

Btw,.. who is the forum-owner here ? I thot’ he was e-charcha, but you guys proved me wrong, even abusing him , in line with many other old-timers!! Have visited tons of other desi forums, members hip of nos. ranging from 5000 to 50,000, but just to let you know,.. now this element has been eliminated at the most, while the nuisance remain here,… in tact in a lots and load of the boat load of the bulk-load,.. !

G*** chaat riya hai cha kee?
hint: koi firk nahi padnewalla.

Kindly, learn the software and other IP tracing and tracking knowledge and how many fraction of secs it takes to trace and track a particular word say La**e / c**t by a particular member in a particular forum.. It just doesn’t take that long to have a clear-cut long history like you think,.
And also refer some forums and members and cases where they talk and discuss such law-suits been shooted at them,… Just have a grip of some knowledge,.. outside too, beside lying in this - a frog in the well kinda so called safe heaven.
It is not that safe, as it seems to be , now a days,.
Also study the other forums’ CoCs ( Code of conducts ) !

And,. Btw,.. who is the main ADM and owner of this forum??

And, a big waah to Swaamiji,.. that for the sober posts,
you see troll and spam but you do tolerate such nuisance , on an n/p level,.
For how many years,.. you have collected such gems on the forum like nav-ratna of Akabar-Birbal darbaar !

Uh ! I am gonna write to the authority about this.

boo hoo hoo....some crybaby is gonna complain to class teacher.....

Quote:
Swaami ji,.. with all respects,..

Ban means nothing to me,..
I move on, and 10s of other forums out there, I frequent a lot of places,…and honestly, I have no much time either, to converse everywhere,..

If I am banned somewhere, then it’s not for any obvious mischief,.. nor did I hit and ran with posting an obscene, flooded with 10s of pages to create purposely a nuisance,… etc etc.

But somewhere, they have CoCs and smthg is obstructed/violated,. Say few forums even do not allow YT links at all,… or any Political discussions at all,… Not even 2 consecutive posts by a same poster,.. No photo images sourcing from imageshack or tinypic,…
and some toon/pic/ material was revealing that, and hence per CoC they banned me,.. etc etc.. NO other hard reasons,…

Sir,…. kindly ban me and I will be outta here,. Thx.

Kaayku taqlif de raha hai Swami ko?

Khud nikal le be. This forum is not alive because of you nor me nor swami.
Ppl come and go. Bahot chewtiye aaye aur gaye.
Old August 25th, 2014, 11:08 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal View Post
boo hoo hoo....some crybaby is gonna complain to class teacher.....

Kaayku taqlif de raha hai Swami ko?

Khud nikal le be. This forum is not alive because of you nor me nor swami.
Ppl come and go. Bahot chewtiye aaye aur gaye.
Hey Amtha ................

Stop this crap ........

Have you heard about Law-Suit shooting............ ( Say this quickly 10 times .... Good toungue twister.)

or just get a grip of some knowledge...... you lying frog in whale .......

You abusing left and right a respected member of 50,000 posts on many forums also 25 years leaving in United of States ...... and you causing nuisances....

Cyber-police find you and put you in Siberia Jail.....

In jail you chakki pissing and pissing and pissing you gobar mouth.......

I think that ID is gone......let's wait until he comes back with another id........ I still think he is Narci or Doctor....

Maxi ki to chaddi uttar di thi...........
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old August 25th, 2014, 03:05 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Naah.... this mofo is neither Narci nor the wardboy.
Its that sob who got banned quite a few times for copy/pasting.
He used lot of different IDs. Iss baar thoda sudhra to socha chalo achha hai. Lekin saale ne lambi lambi jhaad na chaalu kar diyq baad mai.
Old September 11th, 2016, 07:21 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don’t know pal, what you are up to,..

If somebody created a character,. So ?

Charlie, Borat, 3 Stooges, Laurel Hardy, Bennie hill,.. Beans, Popeye, Gilmore,..
and all these series remain mainly for 6 yrs of and around age-children people,..
and you mainly love watching at certain age,
if I had turn on the TV watching 3 stooges today or Tom and Jerry, my family members had laughed it out ( ofcourse, at me ),..... Sure, I had seen those all Charlie, 3 stooges and Laurel hardy, Benny hills, few other old timen British comedy shows,.. series a long long ago,….

I have more pity, when I see ppl laughing at such Beans garbage acts,......
As it arises a big-time question with a big question mark,..that, whether the audience mental age has it gone that far below,..
or My own mental age has gone perhaps, that high sky-shooting ! I’m still wondering,..

Just try applying some brain at few central comedy guys,.. before telling it a comedy that idiotic Beans is doing,…
Now you sound to me rather a lot younger than i ever thought, when you tell me a teen ager,..

On Central comedy stage,.. they bring few old timen very famous ones,...
And learn what comedy should be like,.. I will bring any clips, if I came across,.. few gem sequences from Russel Peter you already must be knowing, i hope,.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Mr. Bean dekhne samajhne ke liye angreji aana jaroori hai .. I have a headache reading the gibberish you wrote.

Do you understand that Rowan Atkinson has created a character called Mr. Bean? Much like Ali G, Borat and others created by Sacha Baron Cohen.

Somebody here has repped me .. I can't see who ..

btw, watch Sacha here ..

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Stalker in action again. This was a long discussion on how great or crappy this show is.