eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Philosophy

Notices

Philosophy To be or not to be...

Old June 25th, 2015, 09:20 AM
Junior eCharchan

phenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond reputephenom27 has a reputation beyond repute
Need advice my friends ; Life Goals

I am in a dilemma. There are 2 paths in front of me.

1. I am living a happy satisfactory life; I like my work; although it pays less than what I deserve, but I love working it.
and I like making charitable donations here and there.
My life is passing by and I have more reasons to be happy than to complain

Its like I m sitting on a moving train and enjoying the views from a window as life passes on and learning from the experiences and also doing a little bit here and there for society.

2. On the other hand; one of my friend who is also of same age and does the exact same work as me has a different opinion;
he left his job recently and working as a freelancer; earning almost twice as much and still not happy with his current state.
He is doing more good for society as compared to me.

Where as he now wants to quit working for others and be self employed; earn a lot of money and name for himself. (Be a big shot like Tata's Birla Etc)

And says that he wants to prove to himself that he can be a big shot one day and can support 100's instead of making minor contributions.

This is where our views collide; as he wants me to think like him and even accuses me of being a servant of others... he says that since we have capabilities we should rule the world.

I agree with him that we have capabilities and we can definitely make a name in the world; I feel is that it is his life goal and he wants to achieve it, but its not my life goal yet; I am still searching for my goals and in mean time I just learning.

So now I am being accused of being selfish and like a fox who says Grapes are sour.

Please share your view; good or bad doesn't mater.
Old June 25th, 2015, 09:56 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need advice my friends ; Life Goals

If you have dependents, stick with what you are doing, unless your parents or in laws are so rich that they can support your family for a year.

If you have no dependents, bring it on. Become an Ambani.
Old June 25th, 2015, 10:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

life gol shud b 2 make sure atleest not 2 score self-gol

it sound like story of Kejrival spesally obsesion wid Tata birla ambani
Old June 25th, 2015, 04:16 PM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's his goal that he wants to make a name in this world. It's rude on his part to expect that everyone should think like him.
I would not leave anything that I have going on for something I am unsure about.
Old June 25th, 2015, 04:20 PM
pakka pak musalman

thekedar is on a distinguished road

convert to islam and your life will be happy
Old June 26th, 2015, 12:28 AM
dr.ibbler

drsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond reputedrsantabajuwala has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Need advice my friends ; Life Goals

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom27 View Post
I am in a dilemma.
Please share your view; good or bad doesn't mater.
What do we know about you? .. your education? .. your work? .. your place of residence? .. your family background? Nothing. And yet you ask total strangers to help you decide life goals to pursue!!!
Life goals? Visit a palm reader or face reader or pay pundit to prepare horoscope. Or better still, toss the coin.

This got to be a joke.
ड्राइवर सांता बाजुवाल्ला के साथ बहस करना मुश्किल ही नहीं नामुमकिन है
Old June 26th, 2015, 04:57 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drsantabajuwala View Post
What do we know about you? .. your education? .. your work? .. your place of residence? .. your family background? Nothing. And yet you ask total strangers to help you decide life goals to pursue!!!
Life goals? Visit a palm reader or face reader or pay pundit to prepare horoscope. Or better still, toss the coin.

This got to be a joke.

And look who is talking. You asked about Japan giving a misleading context (live and work) and expected total strangers to help you. Then, 'No, i am just visiting'. And then 'No, it is my beti who visited'. At least Phenom Pai (or Tai?) has explained the situtation and dilemma well and has not changed the question or gatecrashed into the super forum.

Negative reps for this.
Old June 26th, 2015, 05:29 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom27 View Post
I am in a dilemma. There are 2 paths in front of me.

I think you should stop making charitable donations. This will help you focus on your family and work... and life will be more enjoyable. Unless you are one of those insufferables who think charity is the only way to happiness. In that case, you life is a goner and you will always be in a dilemma

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless