eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Immigration > Green Card

Notices

Green Card Discuss all things about the coveted card which is no longer green in color!

Old September 21st, 2015, 07:55 AM
Junior eCharchan

goldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to beholdgoldensoul is a splendid one to behold
Easiest way to get GC for a canadian family.

How to get GC fast?

Can a Canadian family stay on their property in USA for six months?

Due to health reason, Can I stay in US for 6 months and send my children to school?

What are the documents required for children school admission in USA?

Can I extend our stay due to health reasons of my children?

which is the form to be filled to extend our stay for more than 6 months?

thnx in advance for all the answers/tips/suggestions.
Old September 21st, 2015, 08:01 AM
Junior eCharchan

CanDesi is just really niceCanDesi is just really niceCanDesi is just really niceCanDesi is just really niceCanDesi is just really nice
Re: Easiest way to get GC for a canadian family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensoul View Post
How to get GC fast?

Due to health reason, Can I stay in US for 6 months and send my children to school?

If you have property(home) in USA then I don't think it should be a problem as Canadian don't need a travel visa for USA.

Not sure about schooling of kids - may be our Echan's based in US can advice .
Old September 21st, 2015, 08:14 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Q: How to get GC fast?

A: There are a few Mexican gangs in New Jersey. They can fix you up with a GC within a few days for the right price.

Q: Can a Canadian family stay on their property in USA for six months?

A: You sure can .. this country has millions of illegal immigrants. If you have property, then you are set.

Q: Due to health reason, Can I stay in US for 6 months and send my children to school?

A: You can stay for any reason, not just health reason. The Mexican gangs can fix you up with required documents to send your kids to school too. But if you have property papers and electricity bill, then that should suffice. You can prove domicile. But your kids might need social security cards and that can be obtained from NJ.

Q: What are the documents required for children school admission in USA?

A: For private or public school? For public, you need to show you live in the county. They will also require social security card / birth certificate for kids. Private schools don't give a shit. The only documents they need is ones provided by federal reserve a.k.a money. They will accept Canadian docs. The main health requirement is kid should have a pulse.

Q: Can I extend our stay due to health reasons of my children?
A: Oh absolutely!

Q: which is the form to be filled to extend our stay for more than 6 months?
A: The beauty of being an illegal immigrant is that you don't need to fill out any form

---thnx in advance for all the answers/tips/suggestions.
---You are welcome!

Old September 21st, 2015, 06:26 PM
Junior eCharchan

HeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of lightHeySar is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldensoul View Post
How to get GC fast?

I like your footer, signature line.

check this site: http://canada.usembassy.gov/visas/do...der-nafta.html

Good luck.
Old September 22nd, 2015, 02:54 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

The only fast ways to get GC are..

Marry a citizen
Or
Be eminent in your field of work (hopefully STEM) and you get GC in about a year
Or
Your citizen parent/s sponsor you
Old September 22nd, 2015, 06:39 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
The only fast ways to get GC are..

Marry a citizen
Or
Be eminent in your field of work (hopefully STEM) and you get GC in about a year
Or
Your citizen parent/s sponsor you
Other ways -

Marry a Sri Lankan and try to go via SL if that works
(One Bahadur Colleague also got it fast, but apparently, even if you marry a Nepali, you cant become a Nepali Citizen.)
Get an L1A visa.
Old September 22nd, 2015, 07:27 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Other ways -

Marry a Sri Lankan and try to go via SL if that works
(One Bahadur Colleague also got it fast, but apparently, even if you marry a Nepali, you cant become a Nepali Citizen.)
Get an L1A visa.
I had forgotten all about the Sri Lankans. Mind you plenty of Koreans/Vietnamese in Canada too, and almost all dry cleaning businesses are owned by them.

Many Nepali students in US are just maintaining status by enrolling in Community Colleges, they work day and night in stores, gas stations, etc and apply for GC lottery every year.
Old September 22nd, 2015, 08:12 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
I had forgotten all about the Sri Lankans. Mind you plenty of Koreans/Vietnamese in Canada too, and almost all dry cleaning businesses are owned by them.

Many Nepali students in US are just maintaining status by enrolling in Community Colleges, they work day and night in stores, gas stations, etc and apply for GC lottery every year.
Is that easier than migrating to Syria and then fighting their way to US and then claim refugee status?

Old September 22nd, 2015, 08:14 AM
Junior eCharchan

CanDesi is just really niceCanDesi is just really niceCanDesi is just really niceCanDesi is just really niceCanDesi is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Is that easier than migrating to Syria and then fighting their way to US and then claim refugee status?
HHMD you will not change
Old September 22nd, 2015, 08:33 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDesi View Post
HHMD you will not change
I changed my id ...

Old September 22nd, 2015, 04:32 PM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
I changed my id ...
just id
Old September 22nd, 2015, 04:44 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just id
What other changes you were expecting.
Old September 22nd, 2015, 06:16 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
One day I will change my underwear too

Old September 23rd, 2015, 04:04 AM

Quote:
just id
Did you also change your id?
Old September 23rd, 2015, 08:25 AM
Junior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
I though he felt uncomfortable with older id (HarHarMahaDev) and wanted new start as a new person.

but he still behaving nasty with new members