eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:32 AM
Banned

Amogh is on a distinguished road
Arrow Niece objects to my presence in above house.

When I complained of the niece's behavior, some members made some wicked insinuations. It shows flaw in THEIR character. It shows THEIR conscience is weak. Below I will post an example of what decent people's replies to this question looks like.

Also I have proof that the fault is not mine. What is that proof? The proof is that my second Didi too has a daughter and she is supporting me only. When she first heard of it she was incredulous. Then she emphatically told that if the first Didi doesn't want me to be on the above floor tell her to move out to some place where she feels her daughter is safe. And I hardly need to remind that my parents were already supporting me only. And don't forget that I kept myself to one corner and they have a privacy of two bedrooms to choose from. And don't forget that the so-called niece showed such disrespect to my parents also by using her "When will they leave?" line when they had gone upstairs.

Now if there are any decent people on this forum, they should give their opinion on this matter. I may take printouts to show how normal people behave.

This is how people with flawed conscience react:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
How old is the neice? How was the brothers behavior in her presence? I find it hard to believe that she makes up stories about her uncle without any reason. Did she see him as a potential threat? Most abuses start at home and most moms are weary about their daughters safety. If they have to choose between a daughter and a brother, more often than not they choose daughters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
One sided story in the first post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
And this daughter is not wrong at all in this case. She was uncomfortable and the message was conveyed amicably. But the think-headed Pakuar pai continues to use their home to browse who know what kind of sites (note, not mentioned in the thread). Sh*gar, I would be uncomfortable... even if it was my own brother... or wife... or son... or daughter... who would do this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
I don't see your teenage niece making unrealistic demands. How would you feel if your daughter was living in an apartment and your brother-in-law spent hours on end in the apartment. It's late at night. She wants to go to bed. But your thick brother-in-law is squatting in the living room, in his lungi and banyan, browsing the net. It must be really frustrating for her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
You find other insinuations dirty? Here's mine. The niece gets creeped out by you particularly and has her own life. Her side might be that you go there to ogle at her and use the computer only as an excuse. Else you would have got a laptop or a tablet. She is just extending her being mad at you to her nana Nani. For s woman her kids come first. Then husband and then parents and then siblings.dont bring the bro sis thing here. Now wait for dirty pai's response.
And this is how decent people react:

Last edited by Amogh; January 3rd, 2017 at 07:34 AM.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Niece objects to my presence in above house.

whats this thread again?

Signed: Indecent woman.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 09:17 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Don't think you will find any decent echan... the very definition of echarcha is loud and proud desi opinions. If you are loud and proud then you inherently are politically incorrect. And political incorrectness is generally considered indecent. So we echans are the essence of indecency

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:50 PM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
Don't think you will find any decent echan... the very definition of echarcha is loud and proud desi opinions. If you are loud and proud then you inherently are politically incorrect. And political incorrectness is generally considered indecent. So we echans are the essence of indecency
good explanation.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 08:24 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

btw, mogie bhai you asked for people's honest opinions.. and as they say truth hurts.
Old January 6th, 2017, 03:19 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

What's the story ? Can't post my comment without knowing basic story.
Old January 6th, 2017, 04:43 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
What's the story ? Can't post my comment without knowing basic story.
Content of the first post is related to this thread http://www.echarcha.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44555
Old January 6th, 2017, 06:05 AM
Senior eCharchan

Aashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond reputeAashika has a reputation beyond repute

OK. So what do you propose to do? It seems like you have 2 choices.

1. Move your computer downstairs.
2. Get your parents to ask your sister to move out.
Old January 6th, 2017, 07:13 AM
Banned

Arrow Re: Niece objects to my presence in above house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
and as they say truth hurts.
Don't use irrelevant phrase out of context.

You all are overlookng/ignoring some facts.

1. This niece direspects my parents also. When my parents had gone upstairs, this niece had whispered, "When will they leave?" My mother told me so.

2. Why the other niece (daughter of second Didi) doesn't behave like that?
Old January 6th, 2017, 07:21 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amogh View Post
Don't use irrelevant phrase out of context.

You all are overlookng/ignoring some facts.

1. This niece direspects my parents also. When my parents had gone upstairs, this niece had whispered, "When will they leave?" My mother told me so.
That is disrespectful, assuming grand parents have been kind to her.
2. Why the other niece (daughter of second Didi) doesn't behave like that?
2. A lot of factors come into play. Upbringing, the comfort level shared between the grand parents/ grand kids to name a few.

Are you looking for us to call your niece names?
Old January 6th, 2017, 08:37 AM
Senior eCharchan

Dovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud ofDovahkiin has much to be proud of

OK, It's really wrong of your niece to say these things when they got a place to stay for free. Your niece seems to be a spoiled brat. Your sister is at fault too. Teenage girls could be very mean and evil, if not controlled properly and pathetic breed of parents going common these days, most teenage girls of middle to upper class are spoiled.

It's mean of members here to make fun of your problem.
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:20 AM
Banned

Arrow Re: Niece objects to my presence in above house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
2. A lot of factors come into play. Upbringing, the comfort level shared between the grand parents/ grand kids to name a few.

Are you looking for us to call your niece names?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
OK, It's really wrong of your niece to say these things when they got a place to stay for free. Your niece seems to be a spoiled brat. Your sister is at fault too. Teenage girls could be very mean and evil, if not controlled properly and pathetic breed of parents going common these days, most teenage girls of middle to upper class are spoiled.

It's mean of members here to make fun of your problem.
An example is worth a thousand words of explanation. I have posted two yet you guys don't get it.

What I expected you to say,

"There is nothing abnormal about being upstairs. You can stay there as long as you please. If you wish to be there 24/7/365, it's your prerogative. If somebody has any problem they should be the ones either leaving the place or paying rent for staying there, not you. Because it is your house and a space for your family."
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:41 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

My view is you should understand teenage mentality and give her space,your sister obviously would take her daughter's side as most females as mothers are slaves to their children and their comfort is more important then sibling love.
Now your comparison with another niece is also not justified as no two individuals are same,example is your both your sisters,being siblings their thinking differs so your nieces are cousins.

If the problem is still there the best solution would be to fix a daily time for your computer use and what would be more better then discussing with your niece and sister which time would be convenient for both of them.
Old January 7th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amogh View Post
An example is worth a thousand words of explanation. I have posted two yet you guys don't get it.

What I expected you to say,

"There is nothing abnormal about being upstairs. You can stay there as long as you please. If you wish to be there 24/7/365, it's your prerogative. If somebody has any problem they should be the ones either leaving the place or paying rent for staying there, not you. Because it is your house and a space for your family."
You can present and paint a thousand pictures... but you do not seem to understand a simple thing. That is, once you give something to someone... it is theirs, however to use. Regardless of whether you sold it for a price or given it away free. You cannot expect to keep using it everyone now and then... or 24/7/365.

That upstairs area where your sister and niece live is their space now, you or your parents have given it to them. If you keep visiting that area at odd hours then you are intruding. Plain and simple.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless