eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Films

Notices

Films Your pet peeves and raves about new releases

Old December 13th, 2001, 08:32 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute
and this isnt tha 1st time its happenin GpeL.he had on purpose done it once before ( like sayin "..or is it abitab" ) and that time i had just addressed dhongi as "primitive" thats it...

...but this time...i coudnt keep shut...
Old December 13th, 2001, 08:34 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
All right all right.. now control yaar control.. jaane de.. kyon apne dil ko dukhaata hai.. chal thand rakh.
Old December 13th, 2001, 08:40 AM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Red face Tantu bhai chalo echarchar karey

You said you like echarcha, so chalo echarcha karte he, I am not that big fan of Amitabh, but yes I like him like some other actors I do, now comes you question of living legend, If I am correct, legend is someone whom masses follow, media chase, someone who tops the polls, if that the cases, he is more then a Legend, and why he cant be :

- when millions of people stood for him to pray
- he keep on involving himself in many charity activity included recent one where he is the one who gave up 3 episode of his fees to Gujrat earthquake, he attended a fashion shows and collected again 2.5 crore, totally during that Gujrath earthquake, he by himself contributed around 5 crore personally and around 8 crores by encouraging people like Star tv, relieance and other group, donít want to compare but what would have Ashok Kumar or anybody else did for even we take a example of Gujrath earthquake
- did he ever promoted his son or daughter like many other do.
- Did you ever read about How much Russian, and afganistan and many other country people like him, during shooting of Khudagawah in Afganistan, that time president Najibullah stood half of his army for shooting purpose, just to have dinner with him.
- Everybody learn from mistakes, he too learn from politics, but during that small time, he try to do something for Indian film industry by trying to recogzine as Industry.
- If above all the factor, donít makes him a Legend, then my family since last three generation, and many family of my friends (there would be Millions) liking and seeing him since last three and four generations.
Old December 13th, 2001, 08:55 AM
in Bartania

smartganduinuk will become famous soon enough
hee hee Netra, DB,

nice to know you enjoyed it....

But its Big B - the great Legend - no one like him on this earth - none before him - none after him

I feel Big B is coming in such a strong way and with powerful movies that the other young guys will feel threatened.

I guess if I were to put myself in Hrithik or Sharukh's shoes, I would have sleepless nights seeing Big B in such strong roles......

I would say its the first time in the history of Indian Cinema, that such a senior actor would provide such threats to the popularity of the new generation actors and some who are now well settled in Bollywood for a decade now.

Watch out for the remake of 'The Godfather'.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg amit.jpg (22.0 KB, 73 views)
Old December 13th, 2001, 09:13 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
marty bhai.. delete kar diyaa.. I was deleting it the wrong way.. (was trying to delete the first post so all others would disappear automatically) admin options me jaa kar delete karna padtaa hai..
Old December 13th, 2001, 09:23 AM
in Bartania

smartganduinuk will become famous soon enough
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
marty bhai.. delete kar diyaa.. I was deleting it the wrong way.. (was trying to delete the first post so all others would disappear automatically) admin options me jaa kar delete karna padtaa hai..
Old December 13th, 2001, 10:01 AM
Simple Indian Muslim

videsee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nicevidesee is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
To err is human.....to err-ase is divine!

Mark Twain
Old January 7th, 2002, 01:40 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by smartganduinuk
Amit Rules
SGUK Rajaa paylagoon mere yaar ... I am still waiting for Nanda ... YES SIR IF YOU INSIST "AMIT THE ANTHONY RULES!!!" ... Aap hukum karo dost aur hamari jan hajir hai ...

What a fine thread and success too. It seems I have been away from MY motherland for too long. I still find it difficult to accept that we have a breed of such immature citizens willing not only to kill each other for religous beliefs but also for their fav. movie actors !!!

Desibaba I understand you are a muslim ... I have no problem with your religion, brother ... I thought Islam does not permit idol worship ... Can you explain this to me while putting
your gali galoz on hold? Are you capable of such discussions?

Desibaba your problems with Yogi started the day he called
Waqar "My Pakistani Brother" ... These are social etiquettes and you are not the kind of person who will ever UNDERSTAND or learn to appreciate such social graces ... Have you heard old saying : Keep your friends close but enemies even closer ... From Waqar, Dhurandar and Aurangia we come to know the extent of their hatred towards us Indians and Hindus ... I never knew things that I have learnt here in last year or so ... Desibaba are you getting all this or is it BENS KE AAGE BEEN BAJANA!

I said somewhere else in this thread that this thread has as much to do with your fav movie actor as Aurangia or Dhurandar has to do with Islam ... I dug a hole and you fell in to it ...

Congrats!
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old January 7th, 2002, 01:56 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tantu bhai chalo echarchar karey

Quote:
Originally posted by Rahul
You said you like echarcha, so chalo echarcha karte he, I am not that big fan of Amitabh, but yes I like him like some other actors I do, now comes you question of living legend, If I am correct, legend is someone whom masses follow, media chase, someone who tops the polls, if that the cases, he is more then a Legend, and why he cant be :
Rahul BhaYa, Please forgive me for I know as much about Indian actors and movies as you know about women ... Just joking yaar ...

OK let's get over with affirmations part ... I agree he is one of the most versatile actors in the world ... He is a good human being ...
REPEAT ... HE IS A GOOD HUMAN BEING ... In my books that quality alone puts him in par and worthy of our respect ...

Here is my question: Qualities as you describe will make him someone to be remembered hundred years from today? Could he have done or still do something away slightly removed from Mumbai the land of illusions to take his rightful place among the legends? Rahul, please yaar don't do Desibaba and start to judge me. I am not worthy of attention.

Let's continue pace set by SGIUK and let's talk about A. Bachchan "the legend" and why he will still be looked up to 100 years from now. Just as in south people still worship their movie idols turned politicians turned social workers(?) ... I think I just got konfuged ...

To echarcha brothers and sisters Netra and Sheens[/b]
here is last paragraph of main post It was a bloody slow day or two on echarcha and Aurangia had just spread some bull. I was having two days off. Rest is this thread ...
""""Whatís going on guys? Chutiatic Aurangia can cause such a puff ball ! Letís get out of this lull, shall we? I notice A. Bachchan holds a very delicate place among our echarchan men, women and children. Let me try ... """""

Last edited by tantric_yogi; January 7th, 2002 at 02:12 AM.
Old January 7th, 2002, 11:12 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Okay what is this all about

Tantric... what is this about..

Desibaba... please tell me what caused you to get angry.

Honestly I do not have the time to read every thread.. so a small synopsis will help..

And I hope tantric and Desi can solve this between themselves.
Old January 7th, 2002, 11:18 AM

Re: Okay what is this all about

Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
Tantric... what is this about..

Desibaba... please tell me what caused you to get angry.

Honestly I do not have the time to read every thread.. so a small synopsis will help..

And I hope tantric and Desi can solve this between themselves.
read yrself echarcha... tantric called desibaba a muslim..... I think that's what made him mad.
Old January 7th, 2002, 12:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

Big-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud ofBig-G has much to be proud of
Talking

eNRI....lending an eager helping hand as ever, eh? saalay...

After fights over religion, caste, region, language, nationality, city, political parties and all, finally echarcha enters a new era. A fight over Amitabh Bachchan (FOR GAWWDD"S SAKE). Life sure is fulla surprises.

Tantu, Desi...chill out guys. Kiss and make up, will ya? I am willing to offer myself as a kissing medium, if the two of you are too shy to kiss each other directly.
Old January 7th, 2002, 12:24 PM
Aaapka Dost

Rahul will become famous soon enoughRahul will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Big-G
I am willing to offer myself as a kissing medium, if the two of you are too shy to kiss each other directly.
Biggey, Bandar Saaley hamesha do billiyon ki ladai me fayda uthata hey
Old January 7th, 2002, 04:37 PM
Senior eCharchan

baapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond repute
tantu. desi tum dono ko billi bola

SABKO HAI PATAAAAAA............
Old January 7th, 2002, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by DesiBaba
my God,this person is simply impossible...
arre bawa, who told u that i am a muslim?
although i have no problems u callin me a muslim,NO PROBS WHATSOEVER...
u r a moderator O madman...
u aint supposed to write crap and lies here...do u even understand that?
i am goin to report ur above post to sunit..i hope he takes note of this BullS*HIT that u r pukin out on echarcha as if its ur shitpot.
PLEASE TELL THIS IDIOT TO KEEP HIS STINKIN MOUTH SHUT.
Desi yaar your gali galoz ... thik hai koi baat nahin ...
Desibaba I read somewhere an old timer calling you Miyan and I thought you are a muslim brother ... apun bi sala ekdum ka number one ch uti ya hai aur apun socha ki "agar mera bhai muslim hai toh phir yeh idol worship hai ki nahin?

Do You want me to apologize for calling you a Muslim brother? I will if you insist except that will be insulting my real blood brothers who are muslims ... such as Videseebhai at echarcha and dozen or so family friends outside in real world ...

Desibaba if it will make you feel better PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES FOR EVERYTHING ... WHATEVER ... DONE DEAL?

Can we please get back to topic of CONTRIBUTIONS this our fav super star has made not only to movies but also in bringing joy in to lives of millions of Indians spread all across the globe ...
Is he a living legend? Are we to admit that he is the greatest of movie personalities ever has been and ever will be?

Late Raj Kapoor might be considered legend for he broke langauge barriers ... most popular all across Asia and Eastern European