eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > eCharcha Lounge > SoapBox

Notices

SoapBox Speak up, speak on, speak your heart out!

Old December 20th, 2001, 10:47 AM
Junior eCharchan

i4u2end is on a distinguished road
Post A situation for you.

Here in this thread I m going to put before u a situation.

You have to imagine yourself in that place and explain here as vividly as possible how u feel how u see and how u would react if you were there personally.

So here it goes.

You are asked to make a loong journey a bahut lambi journey.

Your journey starts :-
First u come across a light forest, you go through it u r walking
(here u have to explain how u see the forest to be whta kind of environment is there how is the road straight, serpintine etc use ur own imagination)

Than u r in the dense forest u come across a key on the way u carry on going and than u see a lion u pass that u r thirsty now u see a pond of water and a statue beside it.
( here explain the full situation how was the way how was the forest what u di with the key and whenu saw lion how u reacted. The water in the pond how was it what u did over there. and whose statue did u see)

End of journey u come out of the forest and u keep on walking after a long walk u coem across a house.
( here what u did how was the way after forest straight. tarred muddy etc. and how was the house was the door opened or closed and what u did over there)

This is sort of a pshycoanalytical test.
Explain all of you and i will tell u the results.
Chill out

You have to explain how u felt what u saw in each situation.

Last edited by i4u2end; December 20th, 2001 at 11:24 AM.
Old December 20th, 2001, 11:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
Re: A situation for you.

Quote:
Originally posted by i4u2end

You have to imagine yourself in that place and explain here as vividly as possible how u feel how u see and how u would react if you were there personally.

So here it goes.

(here u have to explain how u see the forest to be whta kind of environment is there how is the road straight, serpintine etc use ur own imagination)

Than u r in the dense forest u come across a key on the way u carry on going and than u see a lion u pass that u r thirsty now u see a pond of water and a statue beside it.
( here explain the full situation how was the way how was the forest what u di with the key and whenu saw lion how u reacted. The water in the pond how was it what u did over there. and whose statue did u see)

End of journey u come out of the forest and u keep on walking after a long walk u coem across a house.
( here what u did how was the way after forest straight. tarred muddy etc. and how was the house was the door opened or closed and what u did over there)

Chill out

( in this please explain
kya hua be? lambi lambi post likhte likhte so gaya kya?
Old December 20th, 2001, 11:23 AM
Junior eCharchan

Oye rising bahi soya nahin yaar puri situation to samja di.

Ab tum explain karo aur imagine karo what u will do and how u will react if u were in this situation
Old December 20th, 2001, 11:28 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Yaar ek banda tha.. mere ko ek din jabardasti vo tai chi class le gayaa.. that thing where you do some karate like actions only very very very very slowly. Baad me bola ki meditation karenge.. he said the same story you printed here. So I cannot think of any other circumstance.. I can only tell you how hard it was for me to not to laugh thru that stupid meditation session.. it was silly man silly...
Old December 20th, 2001, 11:43 AM
Junior eCharchan

Post agreed

I agree G pai,

If u know this situation than koi maja nahin hain.
par mereko yeh situation acchi lagi.

It is a simulation of ur life and upto an extent can be correct as well.
wot say G pai

when i was asked this around 9 yrs ago i was impressed but may be everyone here knows.

so its ok
thanks
Old December 20th, 2001, 11:52 AM
Senior eCharchan

risingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura aboutrisingsun has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Oye rising bahi soya nahin yaar puri situation to samja di.

Ab tum explain karo aur imagine karo what u will do and how u will react if u were in this situation
udhar ko bracket shuru kiya hai aur band nahi kiya... likha hai in this please explain, lekin kya? aur bhi kuchh specifcs chahiye jaise, who is accompanying, kitna lamba distance, kitna percent light mein kitna dense mein?

ok here goes (but first, i think my response to this question will be diff everytime, pretty much depending on my mood)

light forest, sparse trees, swings on their branches, some like peeple tree and some like mango trees (jinpe se jab je chahoo tod ke khaoo), earth is a bed of leaves falling from trees (where i can even rest anytime and feel as comfortable), some twines and belis with fragrant flowers, but quite open and cool, i can even see the other end where the dense growth starts and my heart sings suhana safar aur ye mausam hansi, hame darr hai ham kho na jaye kahi.

dense forest, still leaves on the ground, still trees as in light forest but dense this time, and away from all the artificial noises, only things i can hear is birds chirping and my foot falls in the leaves. still light but less so, bich bich mein awaj jo mai janta hoon kisi janwar ki hai lekin kiski pata nahi. seems if i stop i will freeze with time, like becoming a part of glenn of tranquility

suddenly hear small roar and see a lioness feeding her baby, a lion guarding them, the small roar was from one of the cubs, the big lion just looks at me, since i dont look like dangerous preposition he doesn't threaten and i look at him as if i see him everyday, the scene is overwhelming, even the wild beasts behave so humanly, feeding their babies, guarding them...
even after i have left the scene it does not seem to go from my mind like a slide but rather like in slow motion, and i see the gleam of the key on the way, since it is gleaming it is clean even in this wilderness, perhaps it was left for me by someone who knew i was coming that way, for me? the key is simple enough, but clean gold, the part opposite to which goes into the lock is studded with diamonds, though simply arranged, the key seems to be of gold, the other part which goes into lock has simple 3 steps each side. i take the key look around me expecting someone to leap out giggling as soon as held the key. but nothing, in this sweeping glance find the pond, a small clearing beside it and surrounded by trees, doesn't seem to be very deep at the coast but the berry falling down in it from a creeper that has climbed on to the tree that has its ghera till almost the centre shows that it might be more deep than it looks. the gentle waves formed by the falling berry reach the end and i see my reflection in the clear water and some leaves floating nearly. the water is cool and refreshing. at the centre of the clearing is a statue, definitely carved out of the rock, jutting out of the earth. more than how the statue came to be about in the wilderness i imagine why and how did the rock appear in the otherwise smooth earth. but even the scar was shaped beautifully somehow by someone to add to the beauty of the scene. the statue is almost as tall as me, had it not for its base it would not have stood equal to my height, I sigh, hmmm i have to leave, to continue my journey.
I continue and dont know how the time passes, seems i am still the part of previous two scenes. I keep thinking about them as i make my way, the forest is now ending. and clearing as gradually. where there is the last of trees i see a big clearing there and the most beautiful 2 storeyed house i have ever laid my eyes on, wow. surrounded by grass with a small driveway, who does this house belong to? seems to be inhabited, the wilderness that is so commong about uninhabited houses is not here. there is a bench and a swing in the yard. driveway is big enough and i can seem marks of car and jeep tyres. yet no sound from anywhere.... hmmmm i come to the door, who lives here, i must find out, its a beautiful house, its people must be equally good. i knock, no sound nothing, suddenly i remember the key.... hmmmm is this house for me? i certainly feel like i belong here. is somebody trying to lead me in? i place the key in the lock and turn it and lo! it turns. i open the door just ahead is a plaque with beautifl lettering, well come home risingsun!!!
Old December 20th, 2001, 11:54 AM
Senior eCharchan

ab majaak udaya reply ka, to maroonga
Old December 20th, 2001, 11:56 AM
Senior eCharchan

baapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond reputebaapji has a reputation beyond repute
pakaao pakaaao

aur koi situation ho to aaj hi saari post kar dena

kal friday ki aisi taisi mat pferna

SABKO HAI PATAAAAAA............
Old December 20th, 2001, 12:09 PM
Senior eCharchan

i4u pra, kidhar ho?
Old December 20th, 2001, 12:25 PM
Junior eCharchan

Post yahin hun rising pra

Rising pra
How was the way in lighjt and dense forest was it straight visible or u had to struggle to find.

what was the statue that u saw. who was it.

G pai aap bhi kuch analysis karna rising pra ke jawab ka.

U know how to do it.

Rising ur test results are under precessing wait and watch.

Mein iddhar hi hai yaar kahan jo sakta hun.
Old December 20th, 2001, 12:29 PM
geeke

MarathaBraves is on a distinguished road
Re: A situation for you.

Quote:

So here it goes.

Chill out

You have to explain how u felt what u saw in each situation.
it's difficult to pin out everything and well, all forest are not same and they are different during different time of year. For eg in fall they are different , winter they are something else and during spring and rainy season. If i try to imagine then i start think in terms of all the good exp I had during trekking and well, all the seasons go across my mind. So literally can't pin out. Being animal friendly , I won't imagine to shoot anyone but yes will try to protect myself and take pic from safe distant so i can keep it as best encounter with lion and write about it in my diary. About the statue , can't imagine that because i have never seen a statue in a jungle that too in a lake or something.
Old December 20th, 2001, 12:33 PM
Senior eCharchan

Re: yahin hun rising pra

Quote:
Rising pra
How was the way in lighjt and dense forest was it straight visible or u had to struggle to find.

what was the statue that u saw. who was it.

G pai aap bhi kuch analysis karna rising pra ke jawab ka.

U know how to do it.

Rising ur test results are under precessing wait and watch.

Mein iddhar hi hai yaar kahan jo sakta hun.
light conditions i have already written, not dark at all, something light like that in a shade in a amrai (used to be lots of mango trees near my house and their shade in summer jidhar direct dhoop nahi aati aur darkness bhi nahi hota)

statue pehchaan nahi paya, aadmi hai, khada hai, haaath mein cane hai, cane ka doosra end jameen par hai, doosra haath (left wala) kamar par hai Its a stance of an authoritative person. but it is not anyone I know, nice hair though sort of like mine.
Old December 20th, 2001, 12:44 PM
Junior eCharchan

Post Maratha

Marathabraves
what i ask you is to explain what u would like to be there if u go
i agree it will be diffrent in diffrent weathers but than which weather would u fancy.
It is on you to explain.

your best imagination and putting in explicit details. whether real or unreal.
Old December 20th, 2001, 12:49 PM
Senior eCharchan

Re: Maratha

Quote:
Marathabraves
what i ask you is to explain what u would like to be there if u go
i agree it will be diffrent in diffrent weathers but than which weather would u fancy.
It is on you to explain.

your best imagination and putting in explicit details. whether real or unreal.
bhai mere, itna tame lag raha hai terekooo mere uttar ka parikshan karke uska vishleshan karne mein? abhi mujhe ghar jaana hai kal dekhoonga tune kya kaha hai...

tata
Old December 20th, 2001, 01:00 PM
Junior eCharchan

Dhiraj rakho pra uttar bhi milega.

Chalo tata than apni sham rangin karo.
kal milenge.