eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

View Poll Results: Who will win the Super Bowl 2005?
Eagles 2 12.50%
Patriots 10 62.50%
Cannot say 1 6.25%
I dont watch NFL / dont care 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 2nd, 2005, 08:57 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Who will win the NFL Super Bowl 2005?

Who will win?
Old February 2nd, 2005, 09:13 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Pats,

Bill Belichick rules the Defence.

He has surprised lot of teams with his tactics.

Old February 2nd, 2005, 09:16 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
I started seeing Super bowl since last year.. only the last two or three games leading to superbowl. Yes the Patriots look like a solid team.
Old February 2nd, 2005, 11:01 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
I started seeing Super bowl since last year.. only the last two or three games leading to superbowl. Yes the Patriots look like a solid team.
Kya baat hai 1....... 2........ Cha Cha Cha

Tuning into a redneck !! Bush , SUV , Suoer Bowl.....

GO PATS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old February 2nd, 2005, 11:35 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Quote:
Originally posted by dirty
Kya baat hai 1....... 2........ Cha Cha Cha

Tuning into a redneck !! Bush , SUV , Suoer Bowl.....

GO PATS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Nahi re.. I have not see all the playoffs last year nor this year. Infact this year I could not see the top 4 teams battling it out to enter the SuperBowl thi syear.

My friend is very much into all sports and I am watching NFL as he will be there with me to watch it. Infact I dont even know all the rules. I just know that lots of folks just hot out at each other and go cxrazy after a oval shaped ball which is supposed to be a football

Mere liye abhi bhi cricket is tops! Infact we are playing a match this Sunday morning .. we play for this league www.tennisballcricket.org
Old February 2nd, 2005, 11:45 AM
Spear Barbarian

GunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud of
I've been an American Football fan for years (even when I was growing up in India). Once I understood the rules, something about the precision of the passing appealed to me. We even played powder-puff football in our street for a while (when we got bored of playing street cricket). It worked out pretty well because we didn't lose quite so many balls in the palm trees .

For the last few years, the better defensive team has always won the superbowl. Have a great superbowl weekend .

Proud LLKC member since May 2002.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir 1950

Old February 2nd, 2005, 09:24 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Cha pai, you forgot to add the other two teams that will be playing during the half time

By the way, Eagles are going to upset the Pats

Sent from my iPhone.
Old February 2nd, 2005, 10:53 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of
is it this weekend?
Old February 3rd, 2005, 02:28 AM
X

Xandu is on a distinguished road
most certainly new england .. brady is unstoppable.
Old February 3rd, 2005, 07:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

Desi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant futureDesi24 has a brilliant future
Pats are definitely the favorites. Their defense is just sick! Most teams usually play a defined defense....be it 3-4, dime or nickel but Belchik always mixes it up and is a nightmare of offensive co-ordinators.

The superbowl is bitter-sweet thing for me. Its the championship game but it also means, end of football for a year...sigh....

I am kinda obsessed with football.
Old February 3rd, 2005, 09:44 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

Okay..

All the NFL pundits here - Can you please write down the basics of the game, the basic rules down here so that those who dont understand the game might pick up atleast the basics and try to enjoy the game this Sunday.
Old February 3rd, 2005, 09:58 AM
Senior eCharchan

desichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant futuredesichacha has a brilliant future
go patriots go
and
www.nfl.com
go sunit go

Checkout where I and Randheer and few others blog - http://www.4octave.com
Old February 3rd, 2005, 10:23 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Okay..

Quote:
All the NFL pundits here - Can you please write down the basics of the game, the basic rules down here so that those who dont understand the game might pick up atleast the basics and try to enjoy the game this Sunday.
'tis a sport to maul the runner
Old February 3rd, 2005, 10:23 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Okay..

Quote:
'tis a sport to maul the runner
Old February 3rd, 2005, 10:24 AM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

Talking

i want to see new englanders in so much doom and despair that they all make long faces....as long as Kerry's