eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

View Poll Results: Who will win the Superbowl in 2006?
Pittsburgh Steelers 1 14.29%
Seattle Seahawks 4 57.14%
I don't watch football 2 28.57%
Indian Cricket Team 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 2nd, 2006, 04:43 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of
Question Who will win the NFL Super Bowl 2006?

I am not a big fan of football but superbowl frenzy is pure fun and I am always up for the underdogs....who do you think is going to win the Superbowl this year? I'd say Seattle Seahawks..!
Old February 2nd, 2006, 06:55 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who will win the NFL Super Bowl 2006?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawizard
I am not a big fan of football but superbowl frenzy is pure fun and I am always up for the underdogs....who do you think is going to win the Superbowl this year? I'd say Seattle Seahawks..!
I am a Packer fan....Green Bay Packers won their third superbowl after 30 years under Mike Holmgren with Brett Favre as QB, I am very much supportive of Seattle Seahawks as their head coach is Mike Holmgren and Hasselbeck as QB (Hasselbeck used to be a back up QB to Favre with Packers)
Old February 5th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute

why is the poll closed? Go Steelers go!
Old February 5th, 2006, 05:49 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

Didn't want ppl voting after the game is over or while the game is going on :P
Old February 5th, 2006, 07:05 PM
Axecuse Me?

Steelers win Superbowl 2k6
Old February 5th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

I was more interested in commercials than the game itself, but was very disappointed Most of them wasted their money as they weren't really worth $2.5 mil. I only liked the Budweiser one with a bunch of horses and the goat

edit: careerbuilder.com had a couple of good ones too. First one with monkies celebrating the success of their company when they saw the upward chart when it was placed sideways (thus going down), and the other one with "jackasses"

Sent from my iPhone.
Old February 5th, 2006, 10:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

tapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond reputetapasvi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawizard
Steelers win Superbowl 2k6
it was a good game. Seattle had couple intercepts and other good chances. but just bad luck. wasn' their day. i was surprised that steelers first touch down was allowed even after review. did not look like the ball was inside. looked bit short of the line when in air.

i only watch superbowl for Ads. somehow i dont find it as much exciting as basket ball or soccer or cricket. i feel it lacks continuity and rhythm unlike soccer or basket ball. whereas cricket is like chewing gum - you just enjoy it chewing slowly and endlessly for no reason.
Old February 5th, 2006, 10:58 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute

i loved the ameriquest ads. Dont judge too quickly.

Here's the link
http://www.ameriquestmortgage.com/ab...mmercials.html
Old February 5th, 2006, 11:01 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

i knew it was gonna be steelers. yay. you suckers knew that dint ya? tatz why ya closed the poll.
Old February 6th, 2006, 05:42 AM
Banned

TerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud ofTerminatorJR has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YedaAnna
i knew it was gonna be steelers. yay. you suckers knew that dint ya? tatz why ya closed the poll.
ha ha
So Yeda & other eCharchans, how much $$$ did you win ?
Old February 6th, 2006, 07:09 AM
Chosen One

DesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond reputeDesiBaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila
edit: careerbuilder.com had a couple of good ones too. First one with monkies celebrating the success of their company when they saw the upward chart when it was placed sideways (thus going down), and the other one with "jackasses"
ya i liked this 1 too
and Jessicaz ad as well was a very small 1 though..
Old February 6th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Whoaa.......

I am the only one who voted for Steelers.
Old February 6th, 2006, 09:44 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmthaLal
Whoaa.......

I am the only one who voted for Steelers.
Sansaar chhe, chalya kare

Sent from my iPhone.
Old February 6th, 2006, 11:46 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

I like watching SuperBowl as it gives an opportunity to have friends over for some fun. The TV commercials are always a plus.

So yesterday we were about 6 couples.. Many did not know the compelte rules but no one cared. Initially I thought that the Seahwaks would win, but when I say them dropping the ball and not having a player to catch a throw, I sort of felt that they would lose. And lose they did.

Well, we had fun.. friends, drinks, snacks, time-pass and some funny commercials.. It was a well spent Sunday late afternoon...

I like the NFL football but dont follow all the teams or dont know all the statistics and really just watch the semi finals and the final Superbowl.

Last year I had liked the Eagles and the Carolina team. This year, I had no favorite, so I said - Okay Seattle is on our West Coast..so lets root for them... Then after first fifteen minutes, I felt that they dont have it..so rooted for Steelers and it was all fun.