eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

Old January 28th, 2002, 10:15 AM
Senior eCharchan

Freedom_Peace will become famous soon enough
Super Bowl - Go Pats go......

Will it be Tom Brady or Bledsoe.......
How many of you watched the game yesterday....Pats vs Stealers
What a game .... Belichik, the modern day defensive genius, found a way to shut down Bettis and the Steeler running game and then confused KOrdell back into 1997 form. The Pats D was truly phenomenal if that wasnt enough, we had some incredible emotional drama to go with it. Brady goes down, Bledsoe comes in, gets hit the same way he was hit when he got injured 4 months ago, and then throws a TD pass. And at the end when Bledsoe was kneeling the ball, you could see him biting his lip holding back tears.
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:18 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
I heard it on Radio..
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:20 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Don't care.. stupid game.. I do not watch NFL, NHL, NBA.. I watch only some sports and they are the ones I play or participate in.
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:21 AM
Super eCharchan

dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by GpeL
Don't care.. stupid game.. I do not watch NFL, NHL, NBA.. I watch only some sports and they are the ones I play or participate in.
Hmm so watch plaboy TV at nite ???
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:22 AM

... and that sports would be .....

Quote:
cricket ?
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:22 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Nope.. Discovery channel and its affiliates.. Discovery Science, Discovery Wings and Discovery Civilization.. also TLC and history channel.
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:23 AM
Pelu Pelu

Re: ... and that sports would be .....

Quote:
Originally posted by eNRI

cricket ?
Yes.. cricket, badminton, tennis, raquet ball and swimming/diving, and Karate/Judo/kick boxing/boxing.
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:24 AM

Re: Re: ... and that sports would be .....

Quote:

Yes.. cricket, badminton, tennis, raquet ball and swimming/diving, and Karate/Judo/kick boxing/boxing.
just like someone said the other day.

I like your boasts (oops posts)
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:29 AM
Pelu Pelu

And why would my choice of sport be boasts?

I do swim/dive (not professional level.. but enough to warrant interest to watch some pros do it), I used to play badminton and cricket, I used to practice karate and so my affinity to watch few people kicking eachothers ass (in way of boxing.. more frequent on HBO/SHOW/PPV.. and karate and its likes on ESPN sometimes).. raquet ball are my new found alternative to badminton though I am still learning raquet ball and tennis I like to watch because it resembles badminton and they do not show badminton here on TV anyways..

* oh I miss those DD telecast of badminton *
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:30 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
GO RAMS
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:33 AM
Source Integrator

CyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to allCyberKhiladi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by smellyfinger
GO RAMS
betting on www.sportinteraction.com
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:33 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
Quote:
to watch few people kicking eachothers ass
now i know why you have that nick.
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:35 AM
Wannabe Mogambo

kameena is on a distinguished road
I don't like american version of football at all. I would rather watch Rugby which is regularly telecast in Fox sports world. All Blacks rule man.

Otherwise I watch MLB and NHL. Go Mariners and Go Canucks (Videsee pai ready for NHL playoffs?)
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

nydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to allnydood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by kameena
Otherwise I watch MLB and NHL. Go Mariners and Go Canucks (Videsee pai ready for NHL playoffs?)
The Great One has retired... no interest in NHL now.
Old January 28th, 2002, 10:38 AM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by CyberKhiladi

betting on www.sportinteraction.com
Nah wont touch that .. 14+ point spread is too much .. although, I suspect the RAMS will win by more than 20, I cant bet on it ...

Made some money yesterday though