eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Bargain Basement

Notices

Bargain Basement All the hot deals on shopping , air tickets and stuff!

Old April 24th, 2017, 03:40 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Apple keeps charging me $10 a month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aashika View Post
I am going to start doing this. How did I miss that I was paying for this for more than 15 months !!
bade bade log.... 10-10$ aise hi nikal gaye

whats next? did you call apple?
Old April 24th, 2017, 03:41 AM
Senior eCharchan

kkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond reputekkkk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
So, I did sign up with Mint and took me a while to put in all accounts, is s good free tool to keep check of your cash flow and spending. Already I changed my auto insurance to save me some money.
you put in accounts - means? Did you provide your user name and passwords to this app or just account number? or do you go through pain of adding every transaction your self?

Last edited by kkkk; April 24th, 2017 at 05:09 AM.
Old April 24th, 2017, 04:50 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkk View Post
you put in accounts - means? Did you provide your user name and passwords to this app or just account number?
Username and passwords.. so it can pull data and categorize. We all have so many cards, accounts.. it's mind boggling. I had like 30.
Old April 24th, 2017, 05:10 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Username and passwords.. so it can pull data and categorize. We all have so many cards, accounts.. it's mind boggling. I had like 30.
mann.... you comfortable sharing your username and password? banks have terms and conditions which says they will not compensate for fraud if you have shared your online usernames and passwords.... not sure if that includes the services like Mint... overall though...
do they charge you for the service?

read your previous message which says its a free service.... hmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by kkkk; April 24th, 2017 at 06:29 AM.
Old April 24th, 2017, 06:58 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mann.... you comfortable sharing your username and password? banks have terms and conditions which says they will not compensate for fraud if you have shared your online usernames and passwords.... not sure if that includes the services like Mint... overall though...
do they charge you for the service?

read your previous message which says its a free service.... hmmmmmmmmmm
Mr. Lallu Pappu.. are you comfortable putting money in bank? Also, freecreditreport.com is completely free.. yet you put your SSN in it. I don't wanna waste my time explaining things to a retard like you.

Quote:
How Mint Protects Your Information

Mint was created with your financial prosperity in mind. As such, it doesn’t take your security lightly. Mint comes with a number of security features that it touts as being on par with what your bank already offers. Specifically, it relies on things like 128-bit SSL encryption and monitoring through third-party sites like TRUSTe and VeriSign. Once you’ve synced up your accounts using your bank’s login information, you can create a unique PIN to sign into your Mint account.

Additionally, the information you use to sign in to Mint is stored in a separate database with its own hardware and software encryption. If something happens and your phone is lost or stolen, you can delete your account from another computer or mobile device remotely. Mint also monitors user accounts remotely for unusual spending activity. That means, if something pops up that you didn’t authorize, you’ll receive an alert immediately. The sooner you know about things like this, the faster you can take care of them and get your accounts back in good standing.
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:16 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Mr. Lallu Pappu.. are you comfortable putting money in bank? Also, freecreditreport.com is completely free.. yet you put your SSN in it. I don't wanna waste my time explaining things to a retard like you.
I dont have SSN - one of the advantage of not being in the US!

having said that, here in the UK, I never go for a free credit report. I either get it from my bank or from the agency that my bank goes to (Equifax).

the day you lose money because of your carelessness of sharing your user name and password, lets have this chat again. tab tak, dont waste your time explaining to me - because I know you dont have an explanation!
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
btw, I will get my content writer to write a snazzy blurb for how you should share your user id and password with me - I trust you will trust the blurb from my trusty content write and trust your banks login and password with me.
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
btw, I will get my content writer to write a snazzy blurb for how you should share your user id and password with me - I trust you will trust the blurb from my trusty content write and trust your banks login and password with me.
But retard you are. Or else why, in today's world of high-security servers and internet, would you not hand over your userid and password to every secure service that is out there Just give it to them... along with all your e-mail userids and passwords. This will ensure you will have enough spam going around to keep secure mail-servers in business.

In fact, hand in your echarcha id and password too. We might start seeing some interesting posts here

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old April 24th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hahahaha. So? It’s a typical fart-arse freaking punjaabi blood, wrestled criteria here,..like insulting and demeaning/belittling any1… as and when pleased,.. on da baal-boota of MOD powers, haan ? Bravo ! Good-going,.. Lol. Bobus, razed. Recently Jaggudada,.. hahaha in Gaali-galoch exchanging,…… Dova deteriorated, as and when pleased. Jagmohan gone, Morali gone, prajpati gone,.. Punkaj, Bagheera, gone,… Fun-time,.. haan !

Nonetheless, The thing is,.. there are tons of freaking webs and junk mails.... who wanna let you evaluate yr credit ( 3 credit reports ) for free. But you SHOULD NEVER EVER do it or use it,… as the minute you do it,.. the credit goes down. ( they think, this guy is doubtful,.. that's why ppl are checking on him ) All 3 kinds of credit score ratings are there. You should never even allow and give permission to ANY banks even,.. unless when buying a home and such occasion,... this requirement is compulsory,..it' s basically a post-morten on you,. and you never allow to operate knife on you, unless you have bodily problem and needs surgery, unavoidably

But, the minute you evaluate it, they think smthg is wrong with this guy and they look him/her as doubt. More cards you close voluntarily, also takes that score down.

There are also tons of free Ads pop up,.. about looking at my police record for free,. Yada yada,. And some Morons love to always chk their and their Kith’s names, in case, if found rotten. But, those idiots are indirectly radar-ing themselves in Police’s eyes.

Also on a side-note,.. whenever you get any junk calls and it says,.. press 9 or so, if not interested.. so we can delete yr names from the list, for this kind of future calls, don't do it,.,.... Coz, indirectly, who are telling them,.. Yess,. I'm here and hit me hard with such junk calls.

/

Last edited by log1iszero; April 24th, 2017 at 10:53 AM.
Old April 24th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
But retard you are.
Did I ever dispute that?

Sarv Shaktiman ji ke ji mein se jo awaj nikle uska kya kehna.... now I am going to try and elevate (or is it alleviate?) myself out of retard-giri and signing up to Iwantyourdetails.com.....
Old April 24th, 2017, 01:33 PM

Paid or free you are sharing data corporations can use, mostly for marketing and/or analytical purposes. So nothing is free, only certain features are free. Anybody who doesn't get that yet I don't know what to say other than Mr. Lallu Pappu. HR Block, TurboTax, etc all the tax filing services are found on the same principles. Why is gmail free? And I know hardly anybody using their paid version for security.

Coming to Mint, it's using the same techniques to secure data used by most Banks/Financial institutions. Is why I said why you even put money into a bank, even those have been hacked into, even Target had so many debit card info stolen just from swipes during Thanksgiving few years back.

On Facebook you can share you are traveling to Cancun next week, and you may receive an email offering discounts on hotels, if you try you may not get a good deal but you would have shared important info that can be used to hack into your personal or company's network.
Old April 24th, 2017, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
Hahahaha. So? It’s a typical fart-arse freaking punjaabi blood, wrestled criteria here,..like insulting and demeaning/belittling any1… as and when pleased,.. on da baal-boota of MOD powers, haan ? Bravo ! Good-going,.. Lol. Bobus, razed. Recently Jaggudada,.. hahaha in Gaali-galoch exchanging,…… Dova deteriorated, as and when pleased. Jagmohan gone, Morali gone, prajpati gone,.. Punkaj, Bagheera, gone,… Fun-time,.. haan !

Nonetheless, The thing is,.. there are tons of freaking webs and junk mails.... who wanna let you evaluate yr credit ( 3 credit reports ) for free. But you SHOULD NEVER EVER do it or use it,… as the minute you do it,.. the credit goes down. ( they think, this guy is doubtful,.. that's why ppl are checking on him ) All 3 kinds of credit score ratings are there. You should never even allow and give permission to ANY banks even,.. unless when buying a home and such occasion,... this requirement is compulsory,..it' s basically a post-morten on you,. and you never allow to operate knife on you, unless you have bodily problem and needs surgery, unavoidably

But, the minute you evaluate it, they think smthg is wrong with this guy and they look him/her as doubt. More cards you close voluntarily, also takes that score down.

There are also tons of free Ads pop up,.. about looking at my police record for free,. Yada yada,. And some Morons love to always chk their and their Kith’s names, in case, if found rotten. But, those idiots are indirectly radar-ing themselves in Police’s eyes.

Also on a side-note,.. whenever you get any junk calls and it says,.. press 9 or so, if not interested.. so we can delete yr names from the list, for this kind of future calls, don't do it,.,.... Coz, indirectly, who are telling them,.. Yess,. I'm here and hit me hard with such junk calls.

/
I could only read and make sense of an iota of the crap you so inimically and inimitably produce. I'm seriously considering giving up Mod duties if it requires scanning your spam posts.

I have some news for you and kkkk.. have you heard of DO NOT CALL registry? I don't know about locations such as Jhumri Telaiya but here in the US, you can register and no sob can call you for telemarketing (junk calls in your language).
Old April 24th, 2017, 06:42 PM
Senior eCharchan

punkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant futurepunkaj has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by log1iszero View Post
Hahahaha. So? It’s a typical fart-arse freaking punjaabi blood, wrestled criteria here,..like insulting and demeaning/belittling any1… as and when pleased,.. on da baal-boota of MOD powers, haan ? Bravo ! Good-going,.. Lol. Bobus, razed. Recently Jaggudada,.. hahaha in Gaali-galoch exchanging,…… Dova deteriorated, as and when pleased. Jagmohan gone, Morali gone, prajpati gone,.. Punkaj, Bagheera, gone,… Fun-time/
I'm just get busy with job yaar, always checking how your voise get supress by mods here. Not all are bad but.
Old April 25th, 2017, 06:55 AM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
I could only read and make sense of an iota of the crap you so inimically and inimitably produce. I'm seriously considering giving up Mod duties if it requires scanning your spam posts.

I have some news for you and kkkk.. have you heard of DO NOT CALL registry? I don't know about locations such as Jhumri Telaiya but here in the US, you can register and no sob can call you for telemarketing (junk calls in your language).
whats do not call registry got to do with anything we (you and I) are discussing?

dude, its simple (for retards that is) Banks can get hacked and your money is stolen, but its the bank's responsibility.
Sites like Mint get hacked and your money gets stolen, its your responsibility.

all websites, free services, emails might be collecting data about you - (where you go, what you eat, how much you weigh, what is the size of your chaddi etc), but I can bet you one of your american dollars, nobody collects your banking password as a part of collecting data for analytics.
Old April 25th, 2017, 07:24 AM
Banned

log1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud oflog1iszero has much to be proud of

^^^

Last edited by sarv_shaktimaan; April 25th, 2017 at 09:47 AM. Reason: type proper sentences or I'll blank out your crap