eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Entertainment > Sports

Notices

Sports Your arena, your grounds, your pitch...

Old March 10th, 2003, 09:37 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Word Cup Cricket 2003: Super Six - India versus SriLanka - India crushes Lanka

After having stayed awake complete night and then coming to work, I feel so sleepy. But it was worth it.

Srinath rocked!!

More comments later.. Please post what you felt of the match...
Old March 10th, 2003, 10:14 AM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Balle Balle

Sent from my iPhone.
Old March 10th, 2003, 10:47 AM
Hyderabad Wala !!!!

BABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond reputeBABU_HYDERABADI has a reputation beyond repute
only one word , toooooooooo good.
INDIA have always been the side that takes that kind of beating, good too see INDIA on the other side
-babu
An oft quoted Gandhian phrase is that if all were to follow an eye for an eye and tooth for a tooth, then the world would go blind. The counter to that is that if only some follow this and others don't then it is the non-violent who would go blind while the rogues will rule the world.
Old March 10th, 2003, 09:15 PM
Senior eCharchan

bakchatter is on a distinguished road
Kharcha pai and Biggie, in the last two matches, Ganguly has been playing well. Against Sri Lanka he was nearing his 50 but he sacrificed his wicket trying to accelerate the run-rate. (He got out on 48).
I feel there should be some congratulatory post for him from you two ardent critics of the Indian captain for his two nice performances.
Old March 10th, 2003, 10:11 PM
Senior eCharchan

ShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond reputeShivSainik has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by bakchatter
Kharcha pai and Biggie, in the last two matches, Ganguly has been playing well. Against Sri Lanka he was nearing his 50 but he sacrificed his wicket trying to accelerate the run-rate. (He got out on 48).
I feel there should be some congratulatory post for him from you two ardent critics of the Indian captain for his two nice performances.
I am not big fan of ganguly, but I must say that some shots he played were superb

And the innings he played against Kenya was more kind os responsible and match winning.

Gali Gali me nara hai, World cup humara hai !! :clap

Ganapati Bappa ...... Morya !!!
Old March 11th, 2003, 12:36 AM
Senior eCharchan

bakchatter is on a distinguished road
The way Ganguly hits straight sixes of spinners, I feel he is the best in the world in that and then his fabled off-side play too.

Perhaps there is a lot of pressure on the person who becomes the captain of this cricket crazy nation's team. Though I must say, he is leading the side well.

O Boy it will be a real pity if this guy cannot lift the world cup.

He has worked quite hard to make this TEAM right from the youngsters to pitching faith in Srinath and publicly in the media asking him to come aboard the team.

He is showing faith in Mongia too. Maybe there is something there too that we are not able to see. Though my room-mate says Mongia kee zaroor cute see sister hogi jismein Ganguly interested hoga
Old March 11th, 2003, 08:24 AM
The NEo of Echarcha

JaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond reputeJaiSpeaks has a reputation beyond repute
In Other Words
Ganguly has finaaly started to see reason