eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Current Affairs > Taaza Khabar - Current news

Notices

Taaza Khabar - Current news Discuss the latest news making waves...

Old December 6th, 2004, 07:19 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Attack on US consulate: 7 dead in Saudia

U.S. Consulate in Saudi Arabia attacked

Suspected Islamic militants stormed the heavily fortified US consulate in the Saudi port city of Jeddah Monday after exploding a car bomb at its gate, triggering a gunbattle in which three attackers and four Saudi guards were killed.
The situation is now said to be 'under control', though there are conflicting reports on whether or not hostages were taken.

Three gunmen who attacked the US consulate were killed by security forces and two others were wounded and arrested, the Saudi Interior Ministry said.

Islamic militants charge Jiddah mission, killing 12, injuring several; no American casualties reported

It said four members of the Saudi National Guard were also killed and several wounded in the gunbattle with the attackers.

The US Embassy in Riyadh said two non-American staff at the consulate were injured while all Americans have been accounted for. No American was wounded or taken hostage, it said.

But a report from Washington quoted an unidentified Saudi official as saying that though all Americans were evacuated, the attackers took at least 18 hostages, mostly Sudanese and Indian.

The US has asked non-emergency staff and their family members at its embassy in Riyadh and consulates in Jeddah and Dahran to leave the country and advised Americans to refrain from travelling to the region.

Taaza Khabar

Last edited by Budmaas; December 6th, 2004 at 07:22 AM.
Old December 6th, 2004, 02:15 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Let me once again repeat here - USA knows that Saudi is going to cause problems for USA in the future. At the same time USA is the biggest customer for Saudi oil. The militants in Saudi are going to cause problems for US interest in the Middle East. Hence it was necessary to provide alternative arrangements.

So how does the US provide for an alternative? Simple - Iraq! There is nothing wrong in President Bush establishing a US presence in Middle East by way of Iraq. The Saudi royal family can be ousted by OBL and his likes anytime in near future. So what's wrong if US establishes itself in Iraq? Nothing I say. And nothing wrong say the many US policy makers. All those who oppose war and supported Kerry thought that the oil supply would be endless and that Kerry would make hydrogen fuel cells a reality within a year or two. Though fuel cells are a better alternative, its going to take atleast 10 years to see affordable cars running on fuel cells. Its good that US is securing the oil in Iraq. Its time to throw out the liberal leftist embedded reporters out of Iraq and wage a real war... not a politically correct pussy footing half hearted campaign.
Old December 6th, 2004, 09:30 PM
Dhureshvar Dhuracharya

dhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond reputedhurandhar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by echarcha
Let me once again repeat here - USA knows that Saudi is going to cause problems for USA in the future. At the same time USA is the biggest customer for Saudi oil. The militants in Saudi are going to cause problems for US interest in the Middle East. Hence it was necessary to provide alternative arrangements.

So how does the US provide for an alternative? Simple - Iraq! There is nothing wrong in President Bush establishing a US presence in Middle East by way of Iraq. The Saudi royal family can be ousted by OBL and his likes anytime in near future. So what's wrong if US establishes itself in Iraq? Nothing I say. And nothing wrong say the many US policy makers. All those who oppose war and supported Kerry thought that the oil supply would be endless and that Kerry would make hydrogen fuel cells a reality within a year or two. Though fuel cells are a better alternative, its going to take atleast 10 years to see affordable cars running on fuel cells. Its good that US is securing the oil in Iraq. Its time to throw out the liberal leftist embedded reporters out of Iraq and wage a real war... not a politically correct pussy footing half hearted campaign.
cha pai....nothing new here....we have been iterating this over and over

previously the terrorists' pattern of operation was that US interests elsewhere were attacked followed by a severe attack on US soil...remains to be seen whether the pattern is the same or not
Old December 7th, 2004, 04:24 PM
Senior eCharchan

Desa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond reputeDesa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

WOW.. what a reasoning for your justification of invasion of Iraq. Let me give you a scenario. There are chances in future I might be laid-off at work. With this I would be short on cash. I must have some alternative. Is it OK if I rob you to have some money?
Old December 7th, 2004, 04:27 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Desa
WOW.. what a reasoning for your justification of invasion of Iraq. Let me give you a scenario. There are chances in future I might be laid-off at work. With this I would be short on cash. I must have some alternative. Is it OK if I rob you to have some money?
Your reasoning is comparing apples with oranges. For USA, its the presence in Middle East which will ensure oil and peace for US in the future. Your act of stealing money will not ensure long term resources for you as you will have stolen money just once from me and then will be behind bars for this act. For USA, having a control over the Arab world is very important as the Arabs sit on a great oil resource but there are some in Middle East who would blow the whole world sky high just for sake of their perverted version of their faith and beliefs.
Old December 7th, 2004, 06:10 PM
Spear Barbarian

GunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud ofGunsNRoses has much to be proud of
Quote:
At the same time USA is the biggest customer for Saudi oil. The militants in Saudi are going to cause problems for US interest in the Middle East.
Our biggest source of oil is Canada. http://www.eia.doe.gov/emeu/cabs/usa.html

Quote:
The militants in Saudi are going to cause problems for US interest in the Middle East.
Not just the militants, lots of the common folk there don't like the royal family in power either. The royal family may be a bunch of SOBs, but they are SOBs that we control.

Quote:
The Saudi royal family can be ousted by OBL and his likes anytime in near future. So what's wrong if US establishes itself in Iraq? Nothing I say. And nothing wrong say the many US policy makers.
Seems hauntingly familiar -- sounds amazingly like Lord Dalhousie's doctorine of lapse logic that the East India company and later Her Majesty's Government used. Trust you've heard about that chappie and the organizations mentioned. They founded the city where you grew up at. Deja vu anyone?

Quote:
All those who oppose war and supported Kerry thought that the oil supply would be endless and that Kerry would make hydrogen fuel cells a reality within a year or two.
Erm, please stop BSing. No one in their right mind thinks the oil supply is endless and anyone who cares to read knows that hydrogen fuel cells are nowhere near being ready. This includes all the peacenik types as well (who are generally more well read than most, if the statistics are to be believed. I know, I know, "Lies, Damned Lies and sta...").

Quote:
Its time to throw out the liberal leftist embedded reporters out of Iraq and wage a real war... not a politically correct pussy footing half hearted campaign.
Wouldn't say all the reporters embedded in there are "left leaning". Frankly, just about every moderate agrees that there's about even numbers of both kinds and only the people who lean too far left or right see too many of the "other kind". Most of the reporters just report the facts and nothing else. It is these talk shows that hype things up. I wholeheartedly agree they shouldn't be there though. War is never a clean business and most people here are mortified when they see the ugly side of the conflict. Just get the reporters out and let the military go about its business. I know it sucks to be at the receiving end of a M1A2, but I sure am glad it ain't me.

I would however love to see some of that iraqi oil cause the oil prices to drop. I'm tired of paying through the nose for my transportation. The Saudis aren't our biggest source of oil, but they do have an inordinate amount of control over the prices. Every time a Saudi royal farts, our state department panics and starts to suck said royal's organs. I, for one, would sure love to have an alternative to their oil, so they can't pull this crap against us.

Quote:
Originally posted by Budmaas
No American was wounded or taken hostage, it said.
Thank goodness .

BTW, lest we forget, today is December 7th, "The Day that shall live for ever in Infamy". Here's a salute and a great big THANK YOU to the folks serving. I, for one, really appreciate and am grateful for the work that you guys do.

Proud LLKC member since May 2002.
"We've been looking for the enemy for some time now. We've finally found him. We're surrounded. That simplifies things." Lt. Gen. Lewis "Chesty" Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir 1950

Last edited by GunsNRoses; December 7th, 2004 at 06:26 PM.
Old December 8th, 2004, 03:56 AM
Banned

yrpude is an unknown quantity at this point
Saudi attacks More and More attacks will come

There will be more and more attacks in Saudi. See that this is a reality.
Old December 8th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Saudi attacks More and More attacks will come

Quote:
Originally posted by yrpude
There will be more and more attacks in Saudi. See that this is a reality.
Why sir ..........

Inn teil walo ne aapka kya BIGADAa hai ................
Old December 9th, 2004, 02:35 AM
Banned

Why sir .......... Listen to me

Why sir ..........
Budmas the terror in Saudi is deep routed. It is against Americans; Against Saud Ruler family against Westernisation and Theft of Oil from Aramco by Usa.
The militants are mixed and complicated situation.
Budmas if you are in Saudi don't go to Bhata market. Do not go to Gold Souque women market is not allowed.
Old December 9th, 2004, 05:25 AM
Instant Mischief

Re: Why sir .......... Listen to me

Quote:
Why sir ..........
Budmas the terror in Saudi is deep routed. It is against Americans; Against Saud Ruler family against Westernisation and Theft of Oil from Aramco by Usa.
Budmas if you are in Saudi don't go to Bhata market. Do not go to Gold Souque women market is not allowed.

Gadhey .............. Batha market se tujhe kya lenaa denaa .... This is only market here for foreigners here & no danger at all ......& If you know this much means either you have been here in KSA somewhere or you are here now...........
Old December 9th, 2004, 07:43 AM
Banned

Yes I am a Gadha but do not wonder in Riyadh. Line nahi maro.

Gadhey .............. Batha market se tujhe kya lenaa denaa .... This is only market here for foreigners here & no danger at all ......& If you know this much means either you have been here in KSA somewhere or you are here now...........
Budmas meri bat suno:
Do not Go to Gold souq and ladies market.
Do not drink Siddiqui too much.
Mutthi mat maro.
Buy a rubber doll available in siyara siteen and enjoy.
Old December 9th, 2004, 11:16 AM
Instant Mischief

Talking Re: Learn How to use Quote OPTION

Quote:
Budmas meri bat suno:
Mutthi mat maro.

Int qalb ............
Kuteey saaley ............. isara sitten par kahaa milaTaa hai o .......... ?

Siddiqui
Old December 9th, 2004, 07:47 PM
Banned

I will not tell you because u are calling me Kutta and Gadha,

I am not Gadha and Kutta You may be a Gandu Badmas.
Ja o Diplomatic area men gand marao
Old December 9th, 2004, 07:48 PM
Banned

Re: Yes I am a Gadha but do not wonder in Riyadh. Line nahi maro.

Quote:
Budmas meri bat suno:
Mutthi mat maro.
Old December 11th, 2004, 08:44 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Why sir .......... Listen to me

Quote:
Why sir ..........
So why are braindead followers of Bin Lad killing innocent Muslims everywhere including shias in Iraq?

I think ... pivotal question that needs to be answered is why are Saudis falling prey to frigging religious fanatics who brainwash and distort the religion of Islam to such extent that almost each non-Muslim is considered an enemy?

I support US presence in the mid-east and I understand many a Arabs celebrated President Bush election victory. Muslims or non_Muslims ... we all may or may not agree with what the US is doing in Iraq ... fine ... but attacking diplomatic missions is not going to change any western government's foreign policy.

Problem for me ... being a non-Muslim is trying to understand ... why the hell are moderate religious scholars, intellectuals among Muslims, educators and most important of all the governments of Islamic countries not speaking out openly and forcefully against this bloody imagery of Islam being promoted by these ******** deviants?

Why is Saudi government still tiptoeing around this problem? Wishing these crazy moherfockers would just go away is a wishful and dangerous thinking.

I bloody cannot understand.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!