eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Spiritual > Religion

Notices

Religion All religion related discussions...

Old February 1st, 2006, 11:01 AM
Banned

Cancer is on a distinguished road
Britney's puja- malibu Temple

Pop princess Spears' latest interest appears to be Hinduism.

The new mom took four-month-old son Sean Preston to the famous Malibu Hindu Temple recently, and offered prayers.

In a photo-op that could fan tabloid flames, husband Kevin Federline was absent. There has been growing speculation that the two have had a serious falling out in recent weeks.

But Britney seemed in control (and, it must be said, more fit than some other recent pictures) as she wore the bindi and sat through rituals conducted by the temple priests Narasimha Bhattar and Krishnamachary.

The singer, born a Baptist, is reportedly also interested in Hindu theories of reincarnation, and is currently undergoing sessions with a mystic to understand the same. Tabloids claim she now believes her former life was as a 'sheepdog that worked in a farm in Virginia'.

Malibu Temple president Nadadur Varadhan welcomed Britney, and explained the various tenets of Hinduism as well as the significance of the rituals being carried out.

'She showed a lot of interest in the religion,' Varadhan said.

Britney promised a return to the temple, saying she would participate in more elaborate pujas in the near future.

http://in.rediff.com/movies/2006/jan/31look.htm
Old February 1st, 2006, 11:14 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Britney's puja- malibu Temple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cancer
Britney promised a return to the temple, saying she would participate in more elaborate pujas in the near future.
do din ka bukhaar hai....utar jayega time ke saath....
Old February 2nd, 2006, 09:22 AM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Next you will see her on "Extra' or 'Hollywood Insider' or some such show mouhting of lines like - "When I went to the temple, I was at peace.. I could feel the universe and me coming together to be one. Hindu Gods and goddesses were all there, one with me.. Oh it was so serne.. I found myself.. my inner peace.. blah blah... "

"Oh and by the way my new album is "Hare Rama Britney Kama".. which goes on sale ..."
Old February 2nd, 2006, 04:04 PM
Peace Lover

Suhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond reputeSuhasini has a reputation beyond repute

She is just another girl like all of you here who is going away from her faith. But she will son return to her home her religion .

Amen

-Sister Suhasini

-Sister Suhasini

Jesus is the Saviour !!

Those who surrender to the Lord , get a place in heaven - Sister Suhasini
Old February 2nd, 2006, 05:28 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

there were other pictures also in which she has a tikka on her forehead and so does her son....i've seen those earlier....hopefully suhu will take her lead and convert to hinduism
Old February 2nd, 2006, 07:31 PM
eCharchan

bramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond reputebramptonmt has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the picture attached.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg high1614255.jpg (44.9 KB, 34 views)
Old February 2nd, 2006, 07:33 PM
Axecuse Me?

dawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud ofdawizard has much to be proud of

thanks brampo!

the baby is so cute, cheeks like a bull dog
Old February 2nd, 2006, 08:17 PM
Senior eCharchan

BKN has a reputation beyond reputeBKN has a reputation beyond reputeBKN has a reputation beyond reputeBKN has a reputation beyond reputeBKN has a reputation beyond reputeBKN has a reputation beyond reputeBKN has a reputation beyond reputeBKN has a reputation beyond reputeBKN has a reputation beyond reputeBKN has a reputation beyond reputeBKN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawizard
there were other pictures also in which she has a tikka on her forehead and so does her son....i've seen those earlier....hopefully suhu will take her lead and convert to hinduism
so what if she converts to be Hindu..
will she be Brahmin, Kshatriya,....

baniya...maratha, dalit, kayastha, or waht????fit in Category of

she will be screwed up finding her identity...

she will best fit in category of DEVDASI...

let the GOD be happy for her dance!!!
and some local sarpanch be her caretaker *** agent of GOD who is going to screw her all her life...

I wish I was Temple head so that i cna screw her in the name of religion..
Old February 2nd, 2006, 08:22 PM
Livin La Vida Loca

YedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond reputeYedaAnna has a reputation beyond repute

thatz one ugly baby. eww *cosmo kramer style*
Old February 3rd, 2006, 01:31 PM
Senior eCharchan

28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute28virgo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawizard
the baby is so cute, cheeks like a bull dog

LMAO