eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > LifeStyle > Bargain Basement

Notices

Bargain Basement All the hot deals on shopping , air tickets and stuff!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old October 31st, 2013, 12:57 PM
Rakhi's Avatar
Rakhi Rakhi is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,702
Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post

Point is: If the girl does not want to have sex, no man can force himself into her. Impossible.
what? then how are all the rapes happening?
__________________
Alas, I am a woman friendless, hopeless!
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old October 31st, 2013, 05:10 PM
Diplomat's Avatar
Diplomat Diplomat is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5,293
Diplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond reputeDiplomat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
what? then how are all the rapes happening?
You tell me. You are in the best position to answer that.
__________________
With Freedom comes Responsibility.
With Responsibility comes Freedom - Indian govt officials

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old November 1st, 2013, 05:58 AM
Rakhi's Avatar
Rakhi Rakhi is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 9,702
Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
Point is: If the girl does not want to have sex, no man can force himself into her. Impossible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
what? then how are all the rapes happening?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diplomat View Post
You tell me. You are in the best position to answer that.
Even if the girl doesnt want it, a man can still very easily over power (physically) her and get his way.Your point was incorrect.
__________________
Alas, I am a woman friendless, hopeless!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old November 1st, 2013, 06:15 AM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Actually this is a very stupid topic.. a discussion with no end and each trying to one up another.. I have my own views about this but I will keep them to myself. Really there is absolutely no point.

Suffice it to say any type of forcing, coercion or subduing under threat is morally reprehensible and should be punished to the fullest.. but make sure the punishment is meted to the right person and not victimize anyone. The punishment should be sever and should make even an insane person think twice before attempting any such misadventure. Even attempt (without success) should be meted out the same.

As for can or cannot a person irrespective of gender rape another person with use of sheer physical strength and nothing else.. that is a never ending debate.
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old November 1st, 2013, 07:55 AM
zyzzva's Avatar
zyzzva zyzzva is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: (X, Y, Z)
Posts: 2,002
zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Yaar Pelu rape say yaad aaya , tu rape karnay laayak toh hai na , yeah phir teray La , ta, jha bhee swaah ho gaye thay accident may.Hope and wish teeay la , ta aur jha ko koi shati nahin pahunchi thee else tu toh thaakur kaa record toR dega...Gabbar Gajani mixed combo

Pyaar aur izzat ki dosti waali smiley hai bhai galat mut samajhyo.Issay barhyaa tareekay say haal chaal poochnaa is not Narci style.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old November 1st, 2013, 07:57 AM
PeaceSeeker PeaceSeeker is offline
In search of peace!
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Borderline
Posts: 6,175
PeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond reputePeaceSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

unless there is considerable difference in the physical sizes of the two, its not easy for a man to pin her down to such an extent that penetration happens. molestation is different. it has to be one-against-many or some other reason (under influence) for the act to be declared an unwilling encounter. In india, i think every act of private molestation makes public headlines of 'rape'. May be in all such cases, they ask her to file a 'rape' complaint if she wants instant 'revenge'. In one case in the news, the girl was ready to withdraw the rape complaint if the rapist married her
__________________
Only peace remains at last!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:03 AM
zyzzva's Avatar
zyzzva zyzzva is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: (X, Y, Z)
Posts: 2,002
zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Rapist marrying the rapee...now thats borderline harassment.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old November 1st, 2013, 08:50 AM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Yaar Pelu rape say yaad aaya , tu rape karnay laayak toh hai na , yeah phir teray La , ta, jha bhee swaah ho gaye thay accident may.Hope and wish teeay la , ta aur jha ko koi shati nahin pahunchi thee else tu toh thaakur kaa record toR dega...Gabbar Gajani mixed combo

Pyaar aur izzat ki dosti waali smiley hai bhai galat mut samajhyo.Issay barhyaa tareekay say haal chaal poochnaa is not Narci style.
Abe rape kare mere dushman.. siddha siddha puch naa ki lulli functional hai ki nahi.. if that interest you (I cannot fathom for what and how you propose to use that information) yes baba chavattari's weapon is fully functional.. As for rape yaar chori agar ek goti par laat mari to chavattri ka sarvanash ho jaayega which is not good for the world at large..

Par yaar serious topic ko kyon vaat lagaa riyaa hai?
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old November 1st, 2013, 09:46 AM
zyzzva's Avatar
zyzzva zyzzva is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: (X, Y, Z)
Posts: 2,002
zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Bhaiyaa Pel Pal Sing tera dukho ka progression arithmetic hai ki geometric iske liye thora apprehensive ho gayaa thaa .Agar tu kehtaa ki lulli nahin latak rahi toh I would have joined Badris cult of saade saati fucking you through and through black and blue.

As regards waat lagaana toh tu aaya hai to derailment to maangta hai.Been ages.I still miss those post a poll days.Poll ka ghaRi ghaRi options change honaa...

Yaar serious discussions is not my (unt of tea.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old November 1st, 2013, 09:50 AM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Bhaiyaa Pel Pal Sing tera dukho ka progression arithmetic hai ki geometric iske liye thora apprehensive ho gayaa thaa .Agar tu kehtaa ki lulli nahin latak rahi toh I would have joined Badris cult of saade saati fucking you through and through black and blue.

As regards waat lagaana toh tu aaya hai to derailment to maangta hai.Been ages.I still miss those post a poll days.Poll ka ghaRi ghaRi options change honaa...

Yaar serious discussions is not my (unt of tea.
SHuru ho jaa.. neki aur puch puch.. bas betaa chavattar inchi saamp agar bhadak gaya to mai bhi naahi naa rok paunga zahar ugalne tak.. to don't blame me for not warning you in advance..
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old November 1st, 2013, 09:54 AM
zyzzva's Avatar
zyzzva zyzzva is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: (X, Y, Z)
Posts: 2,002
zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Beta Pelu yeh saperaa Narci saanp ka fan kuchal kar usko apnee been pay nachaa kar waapis pitaaray may daalmay ki kalaa jaantaa hai
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:05 AM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Hmmm theek hai... remember that nageena song.. mai teri dushman.. dushman tu mera..

Who has the last laugh.. the snake or the snake charmer?

And remember.. anaconda aur pitpityaa samp mein bahut pharak hota hai..
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:30 AM
zyzzva's Avatar
zyzzva zyzzva is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: (X, Y, Z)
Posts: 2,002
zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Last may anaconda ka kyaa huaa thaa remember....

Nagin been sun kay voh gandmasti wala chutkula yaad aa gaya...aadmi ki gaand may saanp ghus jaataa hak and amrish puri of Naginn fame is called to bring the snake out of aadmis ass when every all and sundry saperas had failed to bring it out by bajaaoing their been by keeping its tip near the aadmis ass.


Pataa nahin how many of you have heard this chutkulaa.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:33 AM
GpeL's Avatar
GpeL GpeL is offline
Pelu Pelu
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Yahaan vahaan jaahaan tahaan
Posts: 19,162
GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Pataa nahin how many of you have heard this chutkulaa.
Not heard this one.. is it all or is the punch line missing?
__________________
GpeL a day
Keeps mischief away.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old November 1st, 2013, 10:43 AM
zyzzva's Avatar
zyzzva zyzzva is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: (X, Y, Z)
Posts: 2,002
zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is the main reason for rape ?

Aray nahi bhai bahut lamba chutkulaa hai....kahaan type karungaa....I do echarcha from my mobile only....never from comp....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Delhi rape case: Main accused Ram Singh commits suicide in Tihar Jail Napolean SoapBox 64 March 18th, 2013 10:22 AM
One more reason to not use Facebook echarcha Computing 149 March 4th, 2013 11:40 PM
The lamest reason you had for breaking up with or not dating someone? e8k95 Relationships 6 May 26th, 2005 11:36 AM
Reason Behind E-charcha max de Indiana Feedback 14 February 25th, 2005 10:06 AM
AOL reason for NOT paying VAT in UK loverboy260 Computing 3 December 12th, 2003 12:58 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.