eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old November 22nd, 2013, 11:24 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hey, I'm a shameless guy and I came back because I love you folks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Phirse peekar post kar rela hai kya bidu?
Hmm, maybe you are half right.

But still my analysis is quite true,

I do not take kindly to traitors or liars so easy in my stride. If you are not Indian by citizenship, please acknowledge you have no right to preach to Indians and I certainly had enough of foreigners preaching to Indians about all things they were themselves wicked about in terms of mere one or two generations ago before the times we call today.

If your western civilization was really that honest, moral and pure, give me proof or just shut the fuck up.

I know the chances of the existence of such proof is zero. The West has been infinitely more inhuman than any aspect of Hindu caste system they so love to harp about always,

The west will never accept anything except itself as truth and so all these arguments are moot so long Western philosophical outlook excludes itself from a true discussion and the interpretation of events within its own framework.

Let me repeat my own mentality here. I'm not so easily impressed, thank you very much.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 11:26 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyfinger View Post
Phirse peekar post kar rela hai kya bidu?
Kya farakh hai bheedu?
Old November 22nd, 2013, 11:31 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Vo sab to theek hai.. par GCPD ka matbal gotham city police department nahi hai.. G=Garam.. baaki tu decode kar le..

Aaaj kaunsa teyl lagaa kar jhukaa hai.. bataa de.. I just want to make sure.. vo naa thoda lube ka shortage chal riyaa hai.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 12:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

smellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond reputesmellyfinger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post

But still my analysis is quite true,

I do not take kindly to traitors or liars so easy in my stride. If you are not Indian by citizenship, please acknowledge you have no right to preach to Indians and I certainly had enough of foreigners preaching to Indians about all things they were themselves wicked about in terms of mere one or two generations ago before the times we call today.

If your western civilization was really that honest, moral and pure, give me proof or just shut the fuck up.

I know the chances of the existence of such proof is zero. The West has been infinitely more inhuman than any aspect of Hindu caste system they so love to harp about always,

The west will never accept anything except itself as truth and so all these arguments are moot so long Western philosophical outlook excludes itself from a true discussion and the interpretation of events within its own framework.

Let me repeat my own mentality here. I'm not so easily impressed, thank you very much.
No one is preaching to Indians - they are preaching to YOU. You do not represent all Indians. You are you. Population of 1. Solo.

People every where are people. There are good and bad. You cannot generalize. But when it comes to elected governments, the government IS a generalization (an average) of the morals, values and ethos of the people that elects it. Once again, I am not saying the government is the same as each individual citizen. It is the average of all the citizens.

So when I say the government is a reflection of the people, it does not mean YOU. It means all the electorate on average. Good, bad or indifferent, you collectively elect what you are.
Old November 22nd, 2013, 12:19 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Melly pai aise nahi bolte.. kaise bolte hain quoted mein hai.. okey?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
1. I do not take kindly to traitors or liars so easy in my stride.
Yes I am not an Indian by citizenship.. Me a traitor.. jo ukhaad sakta hai ukhaad le
Psst ever heard of an Iskara ts11? (no googling!)

2. Let me repeat my own mentality here.
You do not know it yourself to repeat kyaa karega.. jhaant?
Mere saath bol..jhantu dance jhantu dance jhantu dance jhantu dance...