eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old May 7th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Saving password issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayt View Post
I quit, Mister! You're an incorrigible tyrant. I'd rather flip burgers at McDonald's.

Now you can go figure the root cause of evil yourself, since you seem obsessed with root causes.
Typical disgruntled employee rants!! Can't do work, can't take criticism, but always want more. Go go to McDonalds.

Old May 7th, 2014, 01:46 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Typical disgruntled employee rants!! Can't do work, can't take criticism, but always want more. Go go to McDonalds.
let him go, he was being overpaid here.. I mean from working on technical issues to flipping burgers at McD, he's got to be a failed skater in his mid 30s.
Old May 7th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
let him go, he was being overpaid here.. I mean from working on technical issues to flipping burgers at McD, he's got to be a failed skater in his mid 30s.
He can give McD customers english lessons all day long. I'm sure they will appreciate that!!

Old May 7th, 2014, 02:16 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Saving password issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post
No need to keep talking like Badri gay.

Me being a gay helps you feel better? Sure, I am gay if it helps you. Now, will you help me help you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Thanks Badri Pai, but i have this tendency of fishing out something you have posted in the remote past which is contradicting what you say now and have done the same for your post quoted below. You have actually started a thread saying chrome is great.
Just because I was wrong before doesn't mean I am not right right now. I came under the influence of wrong crowd who wore pink pants. Thank God I quickly came to realisation that I can only be but myself, the man, a man unconfused about his sexuality, the man who can only be comfortable in the company of FF, a straight man, a man as straight as bamboo, a man as straight as arrow. Having written all that, I must confess, I have nothing against those of you who use Crom. Why, some of my best friends wear pink pants and use Crom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Badri prashad had a breif affair with EPIC too
It messed up everyone's computers and browsers but how was that my fault? I had warned them ... I had told them ... get a piece of sticky tap and stick it on your monitor screen to hide virus cleaning shit, just so they were not tempted to use. Nobody listens to me ...

I tried but failed to veer some of you away from your tendencies. I discovered ... you can bring horse to Ganges but cant force it to drink holy water. This is the problem with tendencies ... you tend to return back to tendencies. No worries, Charchilla Sahib. Some of my best friends are like Budmassji, wear pink underwear, and use Crom. You are still my friend.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:46 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post

Just because I was wrong before doesn't mean I am not right right now. I came under the influence of wrong crowd who wore pink pants. Thank God I quickly came to realisation that I can only be but myself, the man, a man unconfused about his sexuality, the man who can only be comfortable in the company of FF, a straight man, a man as straight as bamboo, a man as straight as arrow. Having written all that, I must confess, I have nothing against those of you who use Crom. Why, some of my best friends wear pink pants and use Crom.
So that explains the 'Contradiction'. It is three years since then actually.

Also interesting that despite having voted in the first general elections, you still feel young enough to avoid IE.
Old May 7th, 2014, 06:14 PM
Senior eCharchan

sanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond reputesanjayt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you even realize what it feels like to unceremoniously leave a tyrannical boss?

An exhilarating feeling of freedom fills your mind. You feel like you are levitating. Oooh, yes!
Old May 7th, 2014, 08:26 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also interesting that despite having voted in the first general elections, you still feel young enough to avoid IE.
What could we possibly do? We got freedom in 1947. First general elections were held next year in 1948. Every newspaper, radio program and b/w (there was no color television) television news had posters of Mahatma Gandhi endorsing Nehru for prime minister. Congress is the political party we had known while growing up during freedom struggle.

Five years later during 1953 elections we were getting a bit apprehensive about Nehru's fondness for dictators and military despots. Youth of your young generation wouldn't know but there was no BJP in 1948 or 1953. A relatively unknown political party named Jana Sangh had few candidates. I still voted Congress because Jana Sanga candidate Atal Bihari was too young and green behind the ears.

During 1958 elections I voted for Morarji Desai because he was a gujju and a pure vegetarian. He won and became prime minister.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old May 8th, 2014, 12:01 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Saving password issue

Quote:
So Budmass Pai, you have 3 options
1. Type www in the url. In IE and Chrome you can type echarcha and press ctrl enter. the www and .com get inserted automatically. probably that happens in ff too
2. remember the password and type it manually.
3. Reach out to sutradharji and offer to finance the configuration effort such that even without www the site remembers the password.

There is also a 4th option of not visiting EC.
I try without www first to check if problem still there same. If the same, I just keep checking posts & after one-two clicks It comes back automatically because my password is already saved here.

so no any serious tension here.
If it is FIXED then ok if not even no problem.
Old May 8th, 2014, 08:57 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
I try without www first to check if problem still there same. If the same, I just keep checking posts & after one-two clicks It comes back automatically because my password is already saved here.

Sgars - please close the ticket and mark resolution status as DFU.

Old May 8th, 2014, 11:12 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sgars - please close the ticket and mark resolution status as DFU.
I don't know what DFU means but it certainly does not smell of being polite.
Old May 8th, 2014, 12:14 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napolean View Post
I don't know what DFU means but it certainly does not smell of being polite.
It's polite.

Old May 8th, 2014, 03:28 PM

Angry Re: Saving password issue

Quote:
So you surrendered? No fighting spiritis? Here we are putting our efforts on line to help you, support you, find you a solution and you give up just like that? There is a word for a man like you in Latin dictionary ... it starts with letter 'G' and ends with letter 'u' ...

Who in the name of holy tofu gave moderators the right to stand between you and your God given right to have a smooth painless experience at this site? You have the right and we are willing to fight for you. And you just give up? Just like that? Your behavior reminds me of a word found etched on a ancient stone tablet ... it starts with G and ends with U. Don't you come crying walking funny next time you get screwed.

Anyway ... if its not yet too late ... I have a solution for you. You will need glue, piece of paper, and a pen. Cut piece of paper to fit address bar in your browser. Write on it www.echarcha.com ... now apply glue to behinds of this paper and stick on your monitor screen just where address bar is. Wait an hour for glue to dry. Now all you need to do is highlight the address bar and press enter. You will get connected to this site ... automatically.
Old May 10th, 2014, 01:52 AM
Instant Mischief

Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: Saving password issue

Some more updates related to this.

I opened page with www.echarcha.com & it opened correct with saved password.
I thought to test another tab without www while another tab is already opened with saved password. And it opened without saving password.
strange.

I don't why everything is behaving g*y like previous poster before my post.