eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Science and Technology > Computing

Notices

Computing All things binary...

Old May 14th, 2014, 07:45 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Unable to load Saavn on Iphone 4s

Quote:
Originally Posted by 28virgo View Post
5S khareed le! If you still use a 4S, for sure you are eligible for an upgrade.
software or hardware?

Old May 14th, 2014, 08:12 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
software or hardware?
hardware..
Old May 14th, 2014, 08:35 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
hardware..
Do I need to renew contract to get the free upgrade?

Old May 14th, 2014, 09:03 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do I need to renew contract to get the free upgrade?
of course, they will lock you down for the next 2 years to recover the cost of the handset (hardware). so it will be $200 for the upgrade, if you are eligible.
Old June 20th, 2014, 07:55 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Chalo Kallu Pai, you have company now. I installed Saavn on my iphone 5s after reading your post and it was working fine and also working with the bluetooth. it has stopped working since yesterday. Not sure what i did. But it indicates, it is not really a stable app. Thing to do is to delete it and rate it as 1 in the app store and put comments on it going up and down
Old June 20th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Chalo Kallu Pai, you have company now. I installed Saavn on my iphone 5s after reading your post and it was working fine and also working with the bluetooth. it has stopped working since yesterday. Not sure what i did. But it indicates, it is not really a stable app. Thing to do is to delete it and rate it as 1 in the app store and put comments on it going up and down
I know the problem. You are telling me something I already know. Please focus on the solution. Rating / commenting is just a waste of time.

Old June 20th, 2014, 08:11 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know the problem. You are telling me something I already know. Please focus on the solution. Rating / commenting is just a waste of time.
What you didnt know was you are not the only one having this problem, at least on EC.

For the solution, it is clear to understand what the requirement is. Is it listen to Saavn or Listen to music. In my case, it is to listen to music and i am back to listening to the collections i had loaded on the phone. An alternative is to hook on to Amazon prime music, which has a big collection from jethro tull to Led Zepp and Daler Mehndi.
Old June 20th, 2014, 08:22 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
What you didnt know was you are not the only one having this problem, at least on EC.

For the solution, it is clear to understand what the requirement is. Is it listen to Saavn or Listen to music. In my case, it is to listen to music and i am back to listening to the collections i had loaded on the phone. An alternative is to hook on to Amazon prime music, which has a big collection from jethro tull to Led Zepp and Daler Mehndi.
Amazon Prime is a good short term workaround. I switched to it. Nowadays, I'm listening to Justin Timberlake and Bruno Mars.

Amazon prime has different issues. It doesn't sync with Chromecast.

Gaana works well with bluetooth. If you can help me ETL my playlists from Saavn to Gaana, that would be helpful and productive.

Old June 23rd, 2014, 12:56 PM

Quote:
If you can help me ETL my playlists from Saavn to Gaana, that would be helpful and productive.
Use Informatica/Data Stage for all your ETL needs.. works out very well, easy to find support on these tools, and hourly rates are at an all time low for the last few years.
Old June 23rd, 2014, 01:05 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Use Informatica/Data Stage for all your ETL needs.. works out very well, easy to find support on these tools, and hourly rates are at an all time low for the last few years.
I don't have money. If sgars could do it for free, that would be wonderful.

Old June 23rd, 2014, 01:15 PM

Quote:
I don't have money. If sgars could do it for free, that would be wonderful.
i could give free advice - rebuild playlists in gaana (is it gaana_aur_bajana.com?)
Old June 24th, 2014, 12:30 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
i could give free advice - rebuild playlists in gaana (is it gaana_aur_bajana.com?)
I can't do it. I don't have access to checkout emer id.