eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old August 23rd, 2014, 03:23 PM
swami's Avatar
swami swami is offline
Super eCharchan
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 12,846
swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
About Abusing Members

I dont want to name anyone over here,not the one abusing nor the member who is being abused but please refrain from abusing anyone.If you dont like any member's post use the ignore option or send him/her a private message.

Anyone found abusing any member will have his/her next 50 posts moderated which means his/her post wont appear on the board till a moderator approves the post.
__________________
There are four kinds of people to avoid in the world: the assholes, the asswipes, the ass-kissers, and those that just will shit all over you.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old August 23rd, 2014, 03:50 PM
Jagmohan Jagmohan is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,696
Jagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond reputeJagmohan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: About Abusing Members

Swami ji :

With due respect,..

I am in touch and on tons of other desi forums and no one,.. absolutely no one, permits this kinda abusive low level of desi hindi jubaans gandii gaaliyaa, desi words addressing and throwing in a flame towards any person directly.
No one and I repeat absolutely no other desi forums tolerates it, except it over here, nor give sit a wind or fan the flame in any way. And, especially when you know that, few women groups are also present here on the board, under their full famine women Ids, its just seems and sounds real raddi ( you can add n 2 ) and kabaadi-khana / fish market,yaaane ki kisi machchi-bazaar,.. or say meat-market,..!

Its height of the degradation and lowlessness, with such gandii and obscene jubaan and few have made it already a habit of day to day post ! Truly unbelievable, especially the time is not , that anyone can not trace ones ID and capture, by net-cops authority is foul complained and been proved,. Few forums are even suffering of charges,.. that I know of,.. and hence their CoCs they have made ultra strict,..

Somehow hindi addressing sounds strong and ultra abusive, and one may not wish to challenge such raddi-taklaadi and dau kodi ke taporis to lock the horns with and hence not raising the sleeves,.. under the hide of sanity and civilizm. Rather let them be kicked out and wander to some related B - grade forums, and I guarantee that will not allow such addressing, that I have ever saw wt any places,

This si height of the foul abusive and obscene language,. and last time under my nick Aneeta, when I also had heard the same fellow abusive like some koli-rabari-bharwaari-vaghari with full toleration by others, I was almost shocked to death. Even any B grade forums wont even tolerate such, to this new height of the lowlessness,. While checking the history and their past posts collections I can see from here,.. where and how many times these guys are bakking such gandii gaalis and results are enormous, that I can see, and if I can see, some other if net-patrolling complained, can also see it, be it known. Its time to suppress these guys with their hidden low skills,. I am telling with the experience , I have seen the people and forum sufferings due to this,..

Well I am not here for more time, its you and your world, - Mubaarak ho ----

I will be out soon,.. See no Evil, Hear No Evil but I bet, sometimes it will bring a hugh hugh problem,.. when V-Bulletin is challenged in terms of a complain,. As they also had offered ya their server with terms and conditions,

GL,
and may force be with ya, Lots of luck,. And Yesss,. You sure will need it !
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old August 24th, 2014, 12:04 AM
ungalprasad ungalprasad is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 613
ungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: About Abusing Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
I dont want to name anyone over here,not the one abusing nor the member who is being abused but please refrain from abusing anyone.If you dont like any member's post use the ignore option or send him/her a private message.

Anyone found abusing any member will have his/her next 50 posts moderated which means his/her post wont appear on the board till a moderator approves the post.
Swamiji maharaj,

Why not put an example by deleting the posts of whoever abused in past say 1-2 days..... I think infractions can also be issued to the abusing members in this version of VB.......Pls check that.


Let us keep this EC board clean.

Last edited by ungalprasad; August 24th, 2014 at 12:24 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old August 24th, 2014, 12:23 AM
swami's Avatar
swami swami is offline
Super eCharchan
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 12,846
swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: About Abusing Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungalprasad View Post
Swamiji maharaj,

Why not put an example by deleting the posts of whoever abused in past say 1-2 days..... I think infractions can also be issued to the abusing members in this version of VB.......Pls check that.

Let us keep this EC board clean.
Being busy I am not able to go thru all the post or even if I read them it was from mobile and must have decided to take action later.
Can you point out the posts to me or report them,if possible for you.
__________________
There are four kinds of people to avoid in the world: the assholes, the asswipes, the ass-kissers, and those that just will shit all over you.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old August 24th, 2014, 12:37 AM
Budmaas's Avatar
Budmaas Budmaas is offline
Instant Mischief
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 8,468
Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: About Abusing Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
I dont want to name anyone over here,not the one abusing nor the member who is being abused but please refrain from abusing anyone.If you dont like any member's post use the ignore option or send him/her a private message.

Anyone found abusing any member will have his/her next 50 posts moderated which means his/her post wont appear on the board till a moderator approves the post.
Who are you referring too..? I need evidence for example.

links plz
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old August 24th, 2014, 06:39 AM
kalidas's Avatar
kalidas kalidas is offline
Super eCharchan
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Caves of Karakoram
Posts: 3,468
kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: About Abusing Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
I dont want to name anyone over here,not the one abusing nor the member who is being abused but please refrain from abusing anyone.If you dont like any member's post use the ignore option or send him/her a private message.

Anyone found abusing any member will have his/her next 50 posts moderated which means his/her post wont appear on the board till a moderator approves the post.
Abusing is a fundamental right on EC. You are threatening to penalize innocent members.

EC members have become very chui-mui, naazuk kali types.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old August 25th, 2014, 09:58 AM
Sane Less's Avatar
Sane Less Sane Less is offline
Dead On Arrival is back
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 17,064
Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: About Abusing Members

Or there are lots and lots of behen ka lorries here... and addressing everyone in a respectful manner is becoming harder and harder (or should I say, kadak'er and kadak' er)
__________________
-----------------------------------------------

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old August 25th, 2014, 10:22 AM
dirty's Avatar
dirty dirty is offline
Super eCharchan
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: SoCal USA
Posts: 11,295
dirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond reputedirty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: About Abusing Members

Seriously swami !!! You are going to be a school teacher now... Dude ! this has been like this for ages.... This site is for adults and adults who refuse to grow up will be screwed......

And of course adults who keep running to their Mom ( Mods ) .......Mommy Mommy dirty is abusing....... should be ignored or learn not to bull shit here.......

Badri was gracious enough to give those morons....... their own thread......


But then you are fuking Mod ( oops no abuse ) so you can delete or ban .......


Thanks for doing your job........

Hope you don't feel like that poll-booth guy....
__________________
Fair use is a limitation and exception to the exclusive right granted by copyright law to the author of a creative work. In United States copyright law, fair use is a doctrine that permits limited use of copyrighted material without acquiring permission from the rights holders. Examples of fair use include commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship. It provides for the legal, unlicensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author's work under a four-factor balancing test.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old August 25th, 2014, 10:26 AM
AmthaLal's Avatar
AmthaLal AmthaLal is offline
Chaiman Of the Board.
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: .
Posts: 10,601
AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: About Abusing Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagmohan View Post
Swami ji :

With due respect,..

I am in touch and on tons of other desi forums and no one,.. absolutely no one, permits this kinda abusive low level of desi hindi jubaans gandii gaaliyaa, desi words addressing and throwing in a flame towards any person directly.
No one and I repeat absolutely no other desi forums tolerates it, except it over here, nor give sit a wind or fan the flame in any way. And, especially when you know that, few women groups are also present here on the board, under their full famine women Ids, its just seems and sounds real raddi ( you can add n 2 ) and kabaadi-khana / fish market,yaaane ki kisi machchi-bazaar,.. or say meat-market,..!

Its height of the degradation and lowlessness, with such gandii and obscene jubaan and few have made it already a habit of day to day post ! Truly unbelievable, especially the time is not , that anyone can not trace ones ID and capture, by net-cops authority is foul complained and been proved,. Few forums are even suffering of charges,.. that I know of,.. and hence their CoCs they have made ultra strict,..

Somehow hindi addressing sounds strong and ultra abusive, and one may not wish to challenge such raddi-taklaadi and dau kodi ke taporis to lock the horns with and hence not raising the sleeves,.. under the hide of sanity and civilizm. Rather let them be kicked out and wander to some related B - grade forums, and I guarantee that will not allow such addressing, that I have ever saw wt any places,

This si height of the foul abusive and obscene language,. and last time under my nick Aneeta, when I also had heard the same fellow abusive like some koli-rabari-bharwaari-vaghari with full toleration by others, I was almost shocked to death. Even any B grade forums wont even tolerate such, to this new height of the lowlessness,. While checking the history and their past posts collections I can see from here,.. where and how many times these guys are bakking such gandii gaalis and results are enormous, that I can see, and if I can see, some other if net-patrolling complained, can also see it, be it known. Its time to suppress these guys with their hidden low skills,. I am telling with the experience , I have seen the people and forum sufferings due to this,..

Well I am not here for more time, its you and your world, - Mubaarak ho ----

I will be out soon,.. See no Evil, Hear No Evil but I bet, sometimes it will bring a hugh hugh problem,.. when V-Bulletin is challenged in terms of a complain,. As they also had offered ya their server with terms and conditions,

GL,
and may force be with ya, Lots of luck,. And Yesss,. You sure will need it !


Good bye. What are you waiting for?

All you need is just few minutes to register and login there. Go.

Just make sure as our Mellybhai always says......Watch the door don't hit your ass on your way out.
__________________
Sansaar chhe.....Chalyaa kare..........
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old August 25th, 2014, 10:27 AM
AmthaLal's Avatar
AmthaLal AmthaLal is offline
Chaiman Of the Board.
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: .
Posts: 10,601
AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: About Abusing Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirty View Post
Seriously swami !!! You are going to be a school teacher now... Dude ! this has been like this for ages.... This site is for adults and adults who refuse to grow up will be screwed......


I think Swami came into bahkawe of this idiot Jagmohan who has nothing but time for surfing and copy/pasting.
__________________
Sansaar chhe.....Chalyaa kare..........
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old August 25th, 2014, 12:50 PM
Charchila's Avatar
Charchila Charchila is offline
Temporarily Unbanned
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Ahmedabad, CA
Posts: 7,559
Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute
Re: About Abusing Members

Looks like someone pulled the trigger
__________________
.
March 16, 2012: Sachin Tendulkar scores his 100th century in Inter-fucking-national cricket

Sent from my iPhone.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old August 25th, 2014, 03:23 PM
badriprasad's Avatar
badriprasad badriprasad is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Patna BIHAR!
Posts: 4,937
badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: About Abusing Members

Aap log be na ekdum like dry winter logs ...

I haven't read many of his posts yet ... it will take time. In one of the posting he admitted having a son who is a doctor ... he himself is a Licensed for some engineering something, he wrote. He never shies away from spending time to better inform us about everything from education to the world of entertainment. We should believe him. Isn't there so much we can learn from life experience of a man of such accomplishment? He has reached a stage where never need work again, not for money. Don't we dream of some day arriving at where he is now? And now Budmass would want me banned cause he cant follow sentiments or a post with more than 12 English words?



Jagmohanji ... thanks for private message. I won't write content of your private message here because I respect your privacy. Private message means its private communication between the two. I didn't expect a man of your caliber copy/pasting a private message onto to another forum. Unfair. Please delete it. And return so some of us can continue to enjoy your wisdom and experiences of a life well lived. You give up so easily ... noh? Not often I come across a "I give up" Gujju ...


.
__________________
............................................
दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; August 26th, 2014 at 12:23 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old August 26th, 2014, 03:50 AM
aragorn's Avatar
aragorn aragorn is offline
Senior eCharchan
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 4,018
aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: About Abusing Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post
Who are you referring too..? I need evidence for example.

links plz
yeh pakad ling.
__________________
- Spending your life waiting for the messiah to come save the world is like waiting around for the straight piece to come in Tetris.
Even if it comes, by that time you've accumulated a mountain of shit so high that you're fucked no matter what you do.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old August 26th, 2014, 04:46 AM
Budmaas's Avatar
Budmaas Budmaas is offline
Instant Mischief
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 8,468
Budmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond reputeBudmaas has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: About Abusing Members

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
Abhi kuchh din aur pakdna seekho......
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Suit against US firm for abusing Indians echarcha Work visas 0 April 22nd, 2011 01:07 AM
Jet offloads Australian for abusing crew echarcha SoapBox 10 June 11th, 2009 02:51 PM
Shahrukh Khan booked for abusing cameraman Suman ka Satya Taaza Khabar - Current news 3 August 19th, 2002 03:05 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:44 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site Copyright © eCharcha.Com 2000-2012.