eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old September 5th, 2009, 12:50 PM
Banned

sprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond reputesprite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Missing echarchans I miss

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawgirl707 View Post
Wow, I signed on after 2 years almost. Nostalgic. Good to see that nothing has changed, though.
welcome lawgirl...good to see you back lady
Old September 5th, 2009, 12:50 PM
eCharchan

Cooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond reputeCooldude has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow, I signed on after 2 years almost. Nostalgic. Good to see that nothing has changed, though.
Nice to see you back honest lawyer. So how's life been? Looks like you were too busy minting money with your profession. Must have bought your dream car by now & much more.
Old September 5th, 2009, 12:53 PM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Trust me. Lot of things changed, and you will like it better here now.

Welcome back again.
Old September 5th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was real. I mean I AM real!!! but couldn't make it for a coffee, unfortunately. I'm not dead yet though, so perhaps another time?
Quote:
lawgirl... Where have you been? You wrote to me so long ago on email. After that, nothing! Silence. I just wanted to know how you are, how are things in life.

But so good to see you again. Its okay if you cannot make it regularly to echarcha, but ek email to likha karo tai.
Old September 5th, 2009, 04:23 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Missing echarchans I miss

Quote:
II years? Most of us didn't even notice. Site got so many good kwality members in the last 2 years that we hardly got time to miss you or members like you. Just in last few days we got two excellent new members in the ids of Without_Border and MaheshYak and they are intelligent too also.

700+ posts? Will need to look in the archives cause cant recall if you ever contributed or made any impact. Can you refresh our memory? Don't be offended but we got 7000+ members ... difficult to keep track of some ids coming and not coming.

So what brings you here? Why are you back ... I meant.

Okay ... bye bye. I need to search cause I cant recall an id called Lawgirl. Have you been taking good care of family ... remember always ... a woman's place is in the kitchen ... kitchen is where her honor is in the cooking skills.

Bye bye.

Just kidding. Hope life is being fair to you. I never got to get to apologize to you for nasty experience. Takes all kind ... isn't it? Being a lawyer ... you ought to know. Create another id if you are still uncomfortable due to any reason.

Nice to have you back. You rested enough ... now get back to work ... start participating. Believe it or not ... I figured out ... corruption is good for India. Really ... no joke.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 5th, 2009, 09:21 PM
honest lawyer ;-)

lawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond reputelawgirl707 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprite View Post
welcome lawgirl...good to see you back lady
Thanks, Spriteji!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooldude View Post
Nice to see you back honest lawyer. So how's life been? Looks like you were too busy minting money with your profession. Must have bought your dream car by now & much more.
Hi Cooldudeji!! Its been ages. Minting money and all I don't know, but having a good life moved base now, and loving it. As I mentioned, the day I have enough money to buy it, I'd do something more useful with that cash. Bought a house though, and the process was akin to being in labour. Although I don't know what labour pains really feel like (but intend to, soon).. and before ppl jump the gun, no i'm not pregnant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by echarcha View Post
lawgirl... Where have you been? You wrote to me so long ago on email. After that, nothing! Silence. I just wanted to know how you are, how are things in life.

But so good to see you again. Its okay if you cannot make it regularly to echarcha, but ek email to likha karo tai.
Echarchaji all good at this end. Hope the same for you and all my fellow echarchans. Lot of changes, moving and whatnot, so I couldn't really keep up. Moreover that episode had also put me off for a bit. But now I'm back, and maybe not as often, but intend to contribute whenever I get a chance. Thanks for your concern!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
...Okay ... bye bye. I need to search cause I cant recall an id called Lawgirl. Have you been taking good care of family ... remember always ... a woman's place is in the kitchen ... kitchen is where her honor is in the cooking skills....
I'm sure I've faded out from your memory, TYji, and its all good. Thanks for that nice endnote by the way. And I quite like being in the kitchen too, fyki, and taking care of my family. Its therapeutic U shd try it sometime...

Last edited by lawgirl707; September 5th, 2009 at 09:26 PM.
Old September 5th, 2009, 09:21 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantric_yogi View Post
II years? Most of us didn't even notice. Site got so many good kwality members in the last 2 years that we hardly got time to miss you or members like you. Just in last few days we got two excellent new members in the ids of Without_Border and MaheshYak and they are intelligent too also.

700+ posts? Will need to look in the archives cause cant recall if you ever contributed or made any impact. Can you refresh our memory? Don't be offended but we got 7000+ members ... difficult to keep track of some ids coming and not coming.

So what brings you here? Why are you back ... I meant.

Okay ... bye bye. I need to search cause I cant recall an id called Lawgirl. Have you been taking good care of family ... remember always ... a woman's place is in the kitchen ... kitchen is where her honor is in the cooking skills.

Bye bye.

Just kidding. Hope life is being fair to you. I never got to get to apologize to you for nasty experience. Takes all kind ... isn't it? Being a lawyer ... you ought to know. Create another id if you are still uncomfortable due to any reason.

Nice to have you back. You rested enough ... now get back to work ... start participating. Believe it or not ... I figured out ... corruption is good for India. Really ... no joke.
tantuji... saala you almost made me believe you meant all you said... till I read what you said in white color.. now made into red!
Old September 5th, 2009, 11:45 PM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tantuji... saala you almost made me believe you meant all you said... till I read what you said in white color.. now made into red!
Oh no ... Lawgirlji doesn't know we write private messages in invisible ink ... you think? Too late ... what am I to do if she doesn't come back?

Lawgirlji ... honestly ... I was just kidding ... how can we forget a gracious lady such as yours. Rakhiji often reminds me of you, Dollyji, LTSben, Superbehna, and Netraji. Pakkidost is just one among us man.

You must left click and roll mouse over posts cause we have started a new and revolutionary method of writing-in-invisible-ink.

But its really true. I cant recall one post of hers. She hardly left any impression. She is just an ordinary housewife living a contented uneventful life most women take for granted ... if my memory serves me right. She comes or not ... what difference will it make. We got members like Without_borders. Who cares for Lawgirlji. She comes is good ... she doesn't come is also okay ... let's wish her happy cooking.

Just kidding.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old September 6th, 2009, 08:35 AM
Senior eCharchan

Napolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond reputeNapolean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That is Tantric's quality(?).So equivocal ,u can't figure out what he means.
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:28 AM
Senior eCharchan

krantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond reputekrantikari has a reputation beyond repute

where is tantric_yogi ?
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:44 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Use your Astrology to know ?

What says your astrology about him ?
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:48 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krantikari View Post
where is tantric_yogi ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Use your Astrology to know ?

What says your astrology about him ?
tantu is in india--he had PMed me asking about going about in mumbai before he disappeared .
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:51 AM
Banned

zyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond reputezyzzva has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't he want to meet you ?Don't you want to meet him ?Since he will be in Bombay ( I hate calling it Mumbai ) which is your hometown.
Old April 21st, 2011, 10:58 AM
senior echarchan

ashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond reputeashdoc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zyzzva View Post
Didn't he want to meet you ?Don't you want to meet him ?Since he will be in Bombay ( I hate calling it Mumbai ) which is your hometown.
sure , i would love to touch his feet--if he is really as old as he claims to be

he has been unquestioned in supporting me on echarcha--even though i have behaved badly with him at times .

but he himself told me earlier that he refused to meet anyone on EC when he had gone to US last year .

says that meeting people you interact with in the virtual world is dangerous.

so i didn't dare to ask .

Last edited by ashdoc; April 21st, 2011 at 11:02 AM.
Old April 21st, 2011, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashdoc View Post
sure , i would love to touch his feet--if he is really as old as he claims to be

You would love to touch his feet but believe me he would love if instead of the feet you had chosen something else to touch

he has been unquestioned in supporting me on echarcha--even though i have behaved badly with him at times .

but he himself told me earlier that he refused to meet anyone on EC when he had gone to US last year .

says that meeting people you interact with in the virtual world is dangerous.

so i didn't dare to ask .
It's not that he doesn't wants to meet anyone from here.It's the other way round , no one wants to meet him.They are all ailing from pandrahincheeparanoidophobia.

If only you had told him that you would love to touch his feet , he would have blessed you amply with his pandrahinchee.