eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old July 10th, 2010, 04:49 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Crown for which thread

Now that we have crowning ceremony each week,lets guess here which thread will win the crown this week and every week
Old July 10th, 2010, 04:53 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Crown for which thread

It is very difficult to read Gabbar's mind , since he said that it would be his choice vagera vagera.. What's your choice, Swami?
I will not be hurried and I will not be bullied

Old July 10th, 2010, 04:54 AM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

I feel Dirty anna will win the crown this week for his Salman thread,reason it went so fast with replies and people participated with interest,maybe interest in Zarine

Next is Baskya Auntyji's missionary thread,reason people participated with interest and many interesting things came out of it,or went inside
Old July 10th, 2010, 04:57 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by raniraja View Post
It is very difficult to read Gabbar's mind , since he said that it would be his choice vagera vagera.. What's your choice, Swami?
Gabbar ka itna dimag chalta to RRBhai ke advice par woh admin wala thread super forum mei nahi daalta

J/K

I know he (Admin)is a stubborn sagitarian,but what goes in we discussing and guessing it here
Old July 10th, 2010, 05:06 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

raniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond reputeraniraja has a reputation beyond repute

Umm.. I think it will be " should india have relationship with countries praticing barbaric laws such as sharia?" and "Is it possible?"

But I am a bit iffy about "Is it possible" because it is too personal. That apart I think "Fish Fry Anyone" takes the cake , though it did not get too many replies, everybody found it interesting.

I wish there was a way we could list all the threads started after 4th (or any specific date). Some threads may be out of sight now, and our attention span is too short. Looking through all the forums is a pain.

Old July 10th, 2010, 05:17 AM
Super eCharchan

You missed the point,the crown is for the thread which is hatke and interesting and not out of the sight soon.The thread should be active thruout the week atleast.
Your thread in breaking news section about the Haryana Punjab flood could also qualify,but you did not give it good treatment.

Fish fry ka kaha baat karte ho pai,veg ki baate karo

Rakhiji is a good thread started no doubt but I dont think that thread would qualify for the crown

Quote:
Umm.. I think it will be " should india have relationship with countries praticing barbaric laws such as sharia?" and "Is it possible?"

But I am a bit iffy about "Is it possible" because it is too personal. That apart I think "Fish Fry Anyone" takes the cake , though it did not get too many replies, everybody found it interesting.

I wish there was a way we could list all the threads started after 4th (or any specific date). Some threads may be out of sight now, and our attention span is too short. Looking through all the forums is a pain.
Old July 10th, 2010, 05:28 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
You missed the point,the crown is for the thread which is hatke and interesting and not out of the sight soon.The thread should be active thruout the week atleast.
Bhai, the salman thread is hardly a day old, so it wouldn't qualify for "active throughout the week atleast"... Right? Missionary thread, ok, yes, I missed it. As I said earlier, need a list.. Anyway, IMO, the salman thread is too lightweight. Just my 2 cents.

Old July 10th, 2010, 05:32 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Bhai, the salman thread is hardly a day old, so it wouldn't qualify for "active throughout the week atleast"... Right? Missionary thread, ok, yes, I missed it. As I said earlier, need a list.. Anyway, IMO, the salman thread is too lightweight. Just my 2 cents.
Just see the number of replies and how fast it moved up,wait till evening and see more responses to that one.
Old July 10th, 2010, 05:33 AM
The Y A W N E S T zzzz

Quote:
Just see the number of replies and how fast it moved up,wait till evening and see more responses to that one.
Maybe, but it doesn't change my opinion about it.

Old July 10th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Proud Woman Indian

baskya has much to be proud ofbaskya has much to be proud ofbaskya has much to be proud ofbaskya has much to be proud ofbaskya has much to be proud ofbaskya has much to be proud ofbaskya has much to be proud ofbaskya has much to be proud ofbaskya has much to be proud ofbaskya has much to be proud of

How about LB Unkil's "Life fresh as dew drop", I am loving it's serenity
Old July 10th, 2010, 08:48 AM
Super eCharchan

He is 7(seven) years younger to you and you are calling him uncle
Now I doubt if your thread wins the crown this week
Quote:
Originally Posted by baskya View Post
Old July 10th, 2010, 10:26 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

This has been an interesting week ... most contenders are in light weight category.

Raniraja for -reps thread.

Baskya for missionary.

Dirtybhai for Salman Khan.

Echarcha himself for couple of threads.

Amrtivani for Indian relationships.

Ashdocji has knack for starting popular threads ... for some reason he stayed out of competition for this week ... making it easier for the rest. Vikingbhai had a great opportunity to pick up 2nd in a row but ruined it by posting photo of some old coot.

Tough decision ... this week. Let's pray for Sutradarji. May Lord grant him wisdom and sadbudi to take a right decision.

edit/add ... forgive me ... Ashdocji did enter the game with Supreme Court ruling.

Tough competition this week.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!

Last edited by tantric_yogi; July 10th, 2010 at 10:34 AM.
Old July 10th, 2010, 10:28 AM

tantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond reputetantric_yogi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baskya View Post
I agree but Landyabhai has it in him to bring in much higher participation and bigger count. He has earned the crown several times but this is not the kind of thread.
Kal Agar Hum Dost Ban Jaayen ... To Sharminda Na Ho!

LLKC ... pure and unadulterated ... LLKC!

दूर से देखने पर तो यही लगता था ... 'वाह! वहाँ क्या मजा होता होगा!'
बुरे फसें 'मजाल', आ कर जन्नत में ... हमने तो सोचा था, कुछ नया होता होगा!
Old July 10th, 2010, 11:23 AM
Benam eCharchan

Anonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond reputeAnonymous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your thread in breaking news section about the Haryana Punjab flood could also qualify,but you did not give it good treatment.

Fish fry ka kaha baat karte ho pai,veg ki baate karo

Rakhiji is a good thread started no doubt but I dont think that thread would qualify for the crown
I thot she is a good girl, not a thread.
thread? as in Naadaa
Old July 10th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
I thot she is a good girl, not a thread.
thread? as in Naadaa
Sorry it was a typo

Read it as "good thread starter"