eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Science and Technology > How to

Notices

How to Stuck for an answer to "How to do .."?

Old March 29th, 2013, 07:48 PM
Senior eCharchan

Mukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All about Aadhar

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Mukesh Saarji

Online appointment slots are all full,I think I will wait for a few more years to get my adhaar card.

Lagta hi adhaar se pehle passport mil jayega mujhe
Contact of most of outsourcing agencies is expiring on 31 March, You should check the list in next month.

Also visit this link. You will find name and mobile number of the center incharge. Fix an appointment with him/her.

Or PM me your details and center of your choice. You will have top priority and also a cup of tea with the center in-charge.
Old July 7th, 2013, 07:34 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

This is too much it's been 4 months since I enrolled for Aadhar but still do not have the card with me! people who enrolled with me on the same day have the Aadhar card since last 2 months!
Old July 7th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Senior eCharchan

aragorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond reputearagorn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
This is too much it's been 4 months since I enrolled for Aadhar but still do not have the card with me! people who enrolled with me on the same day have the Aadhar card since last 2 months!
Yeah it happens with aadhar card. It took mine more than 11 months to get after enrollment. And it was worse than a brochure of local training institute.
Old July 7th, 2013, 08:17 PM
Ass Kicker

viking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond reputeviking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aragorn View Post
Yeah it happens with aadhar card. It took mine more than 11 months to get after enrollment. And it was worse than a brochure of local training institute.
Was just investigating. The cell number that I had enrolled never got any SMS. However on the web site I mentioned an alternate cell number and then I received the prized OTP. Now I'm a proud owner of an Aadhar card!
Old July 7th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Senior eCharchan

Mukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond reputeMukesh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Aadhar card are dispatched via normal post (rupee 5 stamp) and no proof of delivery is collected for them.

Your aadhar card was probably given to your neighbor whose wife or daughter you have stalked.

But dont worry. Using your enrollment slip download it from this site and color print the page to use it aadhar card.
Old October 8th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Hate this aadhaar card,thanks to the Supreme Court
but the congress is blindly using the ordinance route for almost anything.

SC sticks to its order, Cabinet clears bill on Aadhaar card

NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court on Tuesday declined to change its earlier ruling that Aadhaar card is not mandatory for an Indian citizen to avail essential services.

The court's order came on a day when the Cabinet cleared the National Identification Authority of India Bill to legalise the scheme. According to sources, the bill will be tabled during the winter session of Parliament.

According to a NDTV report, the court mocked the government over its ordinance to override a Supreme Court's earlier order disqualifying convicted MPs.

The judge told the government lawyer, "You have the ordinance route also. If you have a law this case becomes irrelevant."

Earlier, social worker Aruna Roy had filed a petition against the implementation of the Aadhaar scheme by linking it to various welfare schemes.

The petition of Roy and others came up before a bench, comprising Justices B S Chauhan and S A Bobde, which said it will be heard along with the applications filed by the Centre and the three oil PSUs seeking modification of its earlier order that Aadhaar card is not mandatory and no person should suffer for want of it in getting benefits of government schemes.

The social worker's plea also said the manner in which the biometric details of the citizens are collected by private contractors and NGOs hired by UIDAI, without any safeguard, makes it prone to misuse not only by private actors but also by the State.

"In the present age, when every country is facing the problem of identity frauds, usage of fake identities for money laundering, terrorism, etc., UID is letting private contractors collect sensitive data of persons, which is not protected or governed under any law, whatsoever," the petition said.

The petitioners also claimed there is an empirical research to show that the biometric identification denoted for UID, namely the iris scan and finger print Identification, is faulty and capable of misuse.

"Without a statutory framework determining accountability, data- protection, offences for violation etc., UID is putting in jeopardy not only life and rights of people but also security of our country," the plea added.

The petition also said that the scheme violates the fundamental rights of the citizens and the government is practically making it mandatory for seeking benefits under various welfare schemes such as PDS, MNERGA, pensions, scholarships, Janani Suraksha Yojana and LPG connections meant for economically weaker sections whose lives and livelihood depend on such schemes. (With inputs from agencies)

http://in.news.yahoo.com/sc-sticks-t...100026477.html
Old October 8th, 2013, 02:42 PM
Banned

Mrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant futureMrs Bhandaari has a brilliant future

Hubby and I have got their adhar cards in sept 2011. It wasnt difficult at all.

Hubby applied again from different state but the biometric system caught him and he couldnt get a second one.

No bribe, no sifarish.
Old January 27th, 2014, 10:40 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Sickular dawg wearing topi and green colors even before Kangress approved/announced his LS ticket .. waah re licker. gajab chaatukhor hai apne des mein.

Old January 27th, 2014, 11:15 AM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Sickular dawg
Who is he? i mean what is his name.
Old January 27th, 2014, 12:30 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgars View Post
Who is he? i mean what is his name.
Nandan Nilekani.. ex-Infy CEO.. Kangressi stooge.

how convenient.. Infy got the contract for aadhar, Nilekani was the boss, now he joins Congress to run for LS. I am guessing that thousands of crores siphoned off in this project as well.
Old January 27th, 2014, 01:27 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

Oops. did not recognize him. Actually the eyeballs were more focussed on ones surrounding him
Old January 27th, 2014, 02:12 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

There was a recent news item.. 17000 adhar cards were in the postoffice for almost a year and not distributed..

Another thing.. if it is addy proof.. what happens with people who DO NOT have a house of their own.. and live on rent and the ones who keep getting transfered.. everytime run for a new one?
Old January 27th, 2014, 02:35 PM

Peluji,
Identify a friend or relative's address and show it as your permanent address.

BTW, this co is a perfect example of Hedging. Nandan N has joined Cong and is fighting elections in SOuth Bangalore Constituency, whereas his ex Boss and Co Infy Founder is supporting Modi.
Old January 27th, 2014, 10:58 PM
Bhai Bolela hai

rationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond reputerationalthinker has a reputation beyond repute

Divided right and left, united in objective to scuttle Aadhaar

http://indianexpress.com/article/ind...tle-aadhaar/2/

Six groups have filed cases in the Supreme Court against UIDAI, the unique identification authority.

Right-wing and left, opponents to the Aadhaar project appear bunched together in two distinct formations as they separately seek to scuttle a project that aims at providing every citizen a unique identity number for targeted benefits from the government.

Six groups have filed cases in the Supreme Court against UIDAI, the unique identification authority. These have been filed during the last one year; the UPA-II government had set up UIDAI in 2009 and issued the first Aadhaar numbers in September 2010.

Several of the arguments overlap but what sets two petitions apart from the remaining four is that the former’s objections are based on right-wing principles and the latter’s on left-wing ones.

A petition by Justice (retired) Puttaswamy and Parvesh Khanna, and another by Maj. Gen. (retired) S G Vombatkere and Bezwada Wilson, both raise an objection identical to what the the BJP has been raising — that the project has no preventive to block illegal immigrants or non-citizens from getting an Aadhaar number.

In fact, BJP Rajya Sabha MP M Rama Jois, also a former chief justice of the Punjab and Haryana High Court, is backing the petition by Justice Puttuswamy.

“Yes,” Rama Jois replied to a question by The Indian Express about his support. “Puttuswamy was a colleague of mine. I had raised my objections in Parliament as well. I had written to the Prime Minister. I am opposed to the Aadhaar project going ahead without legislative sanction. The government cannot go ahead with an executive order alone.”

In contrast, the other four petitions don’t raise Aadhaar’s prospective coverage of non-citizens. The four petitions, including one by Aruna Roy and Nikhil Dey, have raised instead the left-liberal concerns of privacy, infringement of personal liberties and Aadhaar’s being mandatory for welfare schemes. Usha Ramanathan, a campaigner against Aadhaar on left-liberal arguments, is learnt to be actively supporting some of these petitioners.

“As for which side I stand on. I have been researching the UID project almost since its inception, and I find that the handing over of data to all kinds of companies, the corporatisation of an exercise in generating identity; the fact that this is not about identity but about identification; and that these are about how citizens get converted into subjects — and more such questions are what bother me,” she told The Indian Express in an emailed reply. “If we are going to be looking for the illegal immigrant through this project, we will miss what actually is the problem.”

Ramanathan is learnt to have roped retired Delhi chief justice A P Shah into this cause in the past. Justice (retired) Shah refused to speak on this issue, citing his current job as the chairman of the Law Commission. Shah has, however, spoken publicly against the Aadhaar project in the past. In fact, along with several left-leaning activists, he was a signatory to one of the petitions to the government opposing the project.

The political orientation of the challengers has not been lost on UIDAI. “This appears to be an unholy nexus between the left and the right to kill the project through legal means,” agreed a UIDAI functionary.

Another functionary, however, said that politically there did not appear many objections either from the left or from the right to the implementation of the project. The functionary stressed that the BJP governments in Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Goa have been cooperative in the implementation of the project, and that the Left Front government in Tripura has not placed no obstacles either.

Yet the concerns persist. “Though these cases from the left-leaning and right-leaning individuals have not affected UIDAI’s enrolment, which stands about 51 crore, there is a fear of the judicial sword killing the entire initiative in one go the way 122 telecom licenses were scrapped with a single stroke of the Supreme Court’s pen,” said a UIDAI functionary.

“These small groups of activists can bring this entire project to a halt after welfare programmes have leveraged this project for better service delivery,” said another. The functionary pointed out how direct cash subsidy for 12.2 million gas cylinders is now directly credited to the bank accounts of beneficiaries thanks to Aadhaar.
Old July 28th, 2014, 10:05 AM

Ab Ye lo

Aadhaar gets a lifeline as Nandan Nilekani impresses Narendra Modi and Arun Jaitley

There is enough evidence to suggest that the crucial July 1 meeting between Nilekani, the prime minister and the FM, brought forth a volte face in the government stand on UIDAI.

NEW DELHI: Four days before Prime Minister Narendra Modi made his first public statement surprisingly backing the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), former UIDAI chairman Nandan Nilekani met with the PM and finance minister Arun Jaitley and persuaded the new regime to persist with Aadhaar numbers and the Direct Benefits Transfer (DBT) scheme.

This meeting — a life-saver for the Aadhaar programme — happened on the first of July. On July 5, Modi sought a 100 crore enrolment target under Aadhaar at the 'earliest', casting aside earlier notions that the new government will go slow on the UIDAI project.