eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old January 8th, 2014, 10:56 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Admin and Moderators ... THUMUPS!

I am just posting in this thread because it is a long-time desire to see Badriparsad pai win another crown. He is smart, witty and a hard-working echan. You can see this in the small picture that is posted in his profile and every post. I find it belittling to know he has so little crowns. The more we post here the more chances of him winning another crown. So sincere request to all echans... let's get this thread to 6 pages. Think that should be enough... unless mods have changed max-page criteria.

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 8th, 2014, 11:14 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
I am just posting in this thread because it is a long-time desire to see Badriparsad pai win another crown. He is smart, witty and a hard-working echan. You can see this in the small picture that is posted in his profile and every post. I find it belittling to know he has so little crowns. The more we post here the more chances of him winning another crown. So sincere request to all echans... let's get this thread to 6 pages. Think that should be enough... unless mods have changed max-page criteria.
You are derailing this thread. Why don't you start a separate thread to discuss this?
Old January 8th, 2014, 02:07 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Admin and Moderators ... THUMUPS!

Quote:
Thanking so very much to you for kindness of which Badri has been so deprived.

Law of karma comes into play ... I get the crown due to your efforts and you get a THUMUP for your active participation in pushing my thread to COTW. Lord Krishna was right ... see? This anemic thread is a fine example of why THUMUP is perfect fit and much needed addendum to the Crown Of The Week ceremony.

With `` THUMUP in place ... and if this thread ever reaches COTW status ... moderators will have no choice but to decide between Sinless and Kalidas ... who among two or if both earned the right to honors.

But ... there is a problem ... instead of just counting posts and views ... moderators will now have to go through each COTW thread. Extra load of work ... hence my suggestion for them to appoint (we ordinary members need not know who) to help them decide THUMUP winners. But fair ... makes COTW fair.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old January 8th, 2014, 02:25 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Thanking so very much to you for kindness of which Badri has been so deprived.

Law of karma comes into play ... I get the crown due to your efforts and you get a THUMUP for your active participation in pushing my thread to COTW. Lord Krishna was right ... see? This anemic thread is a fine example of why THUMUP is perfect fit and much needed addendum to the Crown Of The Week ceremony.

With `` THUMUP in place ... and if this thread ever reaches COTW status ... moderators will have no choice but to decide between Sinless and Kalidas ... who among two or if both earned the right to honors.

But ... there is a problem ... instead of just counting posts and views ... moderators will now have to go through each COTW thread. Extra load of work ... hence my suggestion for them to appoint (we ordinary members need not know who) to help them decide THUMUP winners. But fair ... makes COTW fair.
How about making REPs public? That way, everybody can see what others liked and repped.
Old January 8th, 2014, 02:46 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
How about making REPs public? That way, everybody can see what others liked and repped.
I dont think there is an option to make reps public in this version of vbulletin
Old January 8th, 2014, 04:40 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Reps can be misleading and therefore lack credibility ... you have witnessed members create multiple ids to self-rep.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old January 9th, 2014, 12:28 PM

Quote:
hard-working echan. You can see this in the small picture that is posted in his profile and every post.
Thank you very much to you. Its a long story but I will try to shorten it.

You see my friend come from foreign. He bought a new motor. I become jealous. Did you know in foreign you earn in dollars and one dollar is equal to Rs. 60? I didn't. So I said I will go foreign.

So I packed my bag and go to airport. Did you know you need a passport to go to foreign? I didn't. So I go to passport office sitting on corner of my street. Did you know you need 4 photos to go to foreign? I didn't.

So I go to photo shop behind the desk of passport office guy sitting at the corner of my street. Did you know, you cannot ask for discount in photo shops? I didn't. Anyway he gave me 2 extra photos for free.

I had 2 spare photos ... I glued one to my profile here at echarcha.com ...
Old January 9th, 2014, 12:39 PM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Thank you very much to you. Its a long story but I will try to shorten it.

You see my friend come from foreign. He bought a new motor. I become jealous. Did you know in foreign you earn in dollars and one dollar is equal to Rs. 60? I didn't. So I said I will go foreign.

So I packed my bag and go to airport. Did you know you need a passport to go to foreign? I didn't. So I go to passport office sitting on corner of my street. Did you know you need 4 photos to go to foreign? I didn't.

So I go to photo shop behind the desk of passport office guy sitting at the corner of my street. Did you know, you cannot ask for discount in photo shops? I didn't. Anyway he gave me 2 extra photos for free.

I had 2 spare photos ... I glued one to my profile here at echarcha.com ...
What did you do with the second one?
Old January 10th, 2014, 10:28 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Sane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond reputeSane Less has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What did you do with the second one?
My photographer gave me 4 extra ones... for free. After I glue one here on my profile what do I do with the 3 remaining ones

"Kisi ne sahi kaha zindagi kutti cheez hai. You live life without a care in the world not realizing that life is building a heavy load of trash that it dumps on you one fine day, breaking your back." - saneless
Old January 10th, 2014, 10:51 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Send me one.. I shall morph it and fix it on a nudie of pam anderson.. lets see what response we get.

Send it by registered post for guaranteed results.
Old January 10th, 2014, 11:02 AM
Super eCharchan

Quote:
My photographer gave me 4 extra ones... for free. After I glue one here on my profile what do I do with the 3 remaining ones
You could cellotape them to helium balloons and store them in the cloud.
Old January 10th, 2014, 11:17 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

I don't want to be your raaton ka sahara, Gpiel pai... you stick with morphing and buggering MD's photos.

Helium balloons and storing in the clouds seem like a great idea. Aaj kal ye cloud ka naam bahut sun raha hoon... everybody wants to get to the cloud, but I am sure nobody has tried helium yet. You are a genius, Kalisdas pai

Old January 10th, 2014, 11:22 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't want to be your raaton ka sahara, Gpiel pai...
Aww.. be a sport.. ek budhe ki laathi nahi ban saktaa to kam se kam ek budhe ke laathi ka sahaara to ban ne ki himmat to kar ke dekho.. agreed baba chavattari's laathi is a little big but utna to jhel hi sakte ho. Logon ne dosti me is-se bhi bahut bade bade qurbaaniyaan (not biryaaniyaan) di hai.
Old January 10th, 2014, 11:27 AM
Dead On Arrival is back

Nahi saab... you got Zyshviya pai to help you out with that... bas ek doosre ka maarte rehne... and yeah, do not forget that monkey... us ko bhi chance de dena.

Now do not disturb me... I am busy sticking my photos to helium balloons. Kalisaada pai, you did not specify how I direct the balloons to a cloud? Do all clouds support whatever that clouds are supposed to support Or are there specific ones? How do I identify that a cloud has enough capacity to store my photos

Old January 10th, 2014, 11:29 AM
Pelu Pelu

Talk about being insensitive...