eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old January 10th, 2014, 11:32 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Admin and Moderators ... THUMUPS!

Aur yaar roj roj daal chaawal khaa kar kabhi kabhi anda burji khaaane ka man to karegaa hi.. (biryaani nai bolna for that monkey is there).

Aao sunaaoon tumhen ande ka fanda
Ye nahi pyaare mamli fandaa.
Is me chipaa hai jivan ka phasafa
Ande ka anda
Andaa
Funde ka fundaa
funda

Pelu bhai ko, bhurji khilaao
Jitna ho marji, phir utna khujaao
Pelu ki ichaa, puraa kar re banda
Ande ka anda, funde ka fundaa
Ande ka anda-- ANDA-- funde ka fundaa--Fundaaaaaa

Dhaddhaddhaddhad dhadaam dhadaam dhadaam..

Hain hain hain.. dhain.
Old January 10th, 2014, 12:34 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post

Now do not disturb me... I am busy sticking my photos to helium balloons. Kalisaada pai, you did not specify how I direct the balloons to a cloud? Do all clouds support whatever that clouds are supposed to support Or are there specific ones? How do I identify that a cloud has enough capacity to store my photos
It's probably better to use professional service. Find a cloud service provider. They will take care of the technical details.
Old January 10th, 2014, 12:58 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
What did you do with the second one?
Oh ... thanks for asking but again an above-average, a long, a bit wider but boring story which may make no sense to you because your stories are so small and normal compared to mine.

I am a very sensitive person. People's conduct has resulted in me having sense of insecurity and confidencelessness. Even when I have been with people for hours ... have known them for months ... still they tend to forget what I look like. You see the problem? I will give you an example ... just last week this beautiful woman called me in her cubicle. Without lifting her head she said she has heard a lot about me. She stood up, closed the shutter of her cubicle. After about an hour ... I said thank you to her. She said pleasure was hers and I am most welcome to come visit her whenever I want. She wrote her address down on a piece of paper and gave it to me.

Last Sunday I was feeling a bit funny so I decided to go visit this new friend. I knocked on her door ... from behind the door, looking at me from key-hole,
she asked "who are you?
"I am Badri" I reminded her.
"I have never seen you before in my life. Go away before I call havildar" she shouted at me from behind locked door.
I got scared and replied back "hey you told me to come to you anytime. Remember you said I am welcome anytime?"
I do not associate with Indians or salesman likes of you. I am warning you. Go away or I am calling thulla." she warned me.
So I took piece of paper (on which she had written her own address) and placed it in front of keyhole.
"Oh, its you? Come in ... come in ... I am so glad you are here" and she opened the door.
Once inside her home I felt so insulted and insecure and enveloped in total confidencelessness ...
so I complained to her "we spent one hour together in your cubicle just the other day and you didn't even recognise me?"
"Are you crazy? I will not forget you for as long as I live" she replied.

So and now ... I had other photo laminated and put in a plastic pouch. I placed a short string around the pouch cover. Now I hang it down below my very privates ... so people know what my face looks like.

Thank you for asking.
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com

Last edited by badriprasad; January 10th, 2014 at 01:07 PM.
Old January 10th, 2014, 01:14 PM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

To apne aap ko apne hi love day ke niche jagah de diye? Dekhaa bola thaa baba chavattari ka shishya bano tantu.. par nahi sune.. bekar me apna pandra inchi hilaate rahe aur ab us ko photo ka khoonta banaa dale.

Hey Ram!!!
Old January 10th, 2014, 01:52 PM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Oh ... thanks for asking but again an above-average, a long, a bit wider but boring story which may make no sense to you because your stories are so small and normal compared to mine.

I am a very sensitive person. People's conduct has resulted in me having sense of insecurity and confidencelessness. Even when I have been with people for hours ... have known them for months ... still they tend to forget what I look like. You see the problem? I will give you an example ... just last week this beautiful woman called me in her cubicle. Without lifting her head she said she has heard a lot about me. She stood up, closed the shutter of her cubicle. After about an hour ... I said thank you to her. She said pleasure was hers and I am most welcome to come visit her whenever I want. She wrote her address down on a piece of paper and gave it to me.

Last Sunday I was feeling a bit funny so I decided to go visit this new friend. I knocked on her door ... from behind the door, looking at me from key-hole,
she asked "who are you?
"I am Badri" I reminded her.
"I have never seen you before in my life. Go away before I call havildar" she shouted at me from behind locked door.
I got scared and replied back "hey you told me to come to you anytime. Remember you said I am welcome anytime?"
I do not associate with Indians or salesman likes of you. I am warning you. Go away or I am calling thulla." she warned me.
So I took piece of paper (on which she had written her own address) and placed it in front of keyhole.
"Oh, its you? Come in ... come in ... I am so glad you are here" and she opened the door.
Once inside her home I felt so insulted and insecure and enveloped in total confidencelessness ...
so I complained to her "we spent one hour together in your cubicle just the other day and you didn't even recognise me?"
"Are you crazy? I will not forget you for as long as I live" she replied.

So and now ... I had other photo laminated and put in a plastic pouch. I placed a short string around the pouch cover. Now I hang it down below my very privates ... so people know what my face looks like.

Thank you for asking.
Poinyant story.
Old January 10th, 2014, 05:28 PM

badriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond reputebadriprasad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sane Less View Post
:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budmaas View Post
There must be something for Lm posts too....atleast THUMBS UP ...If no crown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalidas View Post
Poinyant .

Idea is good ... implementation will result in keeping COTW fair for thread pushers as well as those who post popular threads. Win win for all. But ...

Admin of the site has been inactive due to very heavy work schedule. Idea may be good, but still. For all the right reasons, acting admin and moderators are (but naturally) a bit apprehensive of taking any "rock the boat'" type of decision. On top of that, this suggestion will curtail extra load upon their shoulders. Fair.

Shall we forget about this for now or to time more appropriate? Request moderators to close/delete this thread?
Stupid opinions ... all mine ... worth 2 cents ... you can have for free with a pinch of salt.
"......I can't believe I am saying this..... if you re not humble in this world, this world will thrust humbleness upon you" - Mike Tyson!!!
Distrust Doesn't Hurt - Not As Much as Trust does! - me said first quoted at www echarcha.com
Old January 10th, 2014, 06:08 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from my iPhone.
Old January 11th, 2014, 09:57 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by badriprasad View Post
Request moderators to close/delete this thread?
Kintu, parantu, tantu (hey it rhymes!!) but aap ke haal par thoda vichaar to karna padega.. aap ke pandrainchi kaa khoonta ban gayaa ye baat satyug me samjh aata hai par is ghor kaljug mein jab saare dhai inchi log are "making hay even when the sun is not shining" aap kaa ye hriday parivartan ho vidambana ho yaa duvidhaa ho ye samasyaa to hai.. bahut badi samasayaa jo hum sab ko atyant vichalit kar rahi hai..

Aap hi batayen is ka samadhaan kis prakaar ki jaaye.. jaldi ho saktaa hai jo vo thoda dukhdaayi hai aur kaTin bhi aur peedha jo hogi vo alag par ye upchaar mein kharcha jyaada nahi.. jyaada kyon bilkul nahi.. ekcum phreee.... aur jo dheere dheere ho saktaa hai us mein aap ko jyaada parishram athava peedha nahi hogi par haan aap ko us antaral mein purna brahmacharya ka paalan karna hoga. Par is marg me adchanen aap ko vyay mein aa sakti hai kyon ki ye bahut menga hai. Ab aap hi bataayen aap ko kaunsa marg uchit lagtaa hai aur phir hum sab mil kar vichar vimarsh paschaat upchaar ki vyavastaa karenge.

OM Tantu bhavantu sukhinaha
Tantu santu niramaya
Tantu bhadraaNi pashyantu
Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet .
Om Shaantih Shaantih Shaantih
Old January 12th, 2014, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charchila View Post
Thank you Sirji for encouragement ... but and how?

Quote:
Kintu, parantu, tantu (hey it rhymes!!) but aap ke haal par thoda vichaar to karna padega.. aap ke pandrainchi kaa khoonta ban gayaa ye baat satyug me samjh aata hai par is ghor kaljug mein jab saare dhai inchi log are "making hay even when the sun is not shining" aap kaa ye hriday parivartan ho vidambana ho yaa duvidhaa ho ye samasyaa to hai.. bahut badi samasayaa jo hum sab ko atyant vichalit kar rahi hai..

Aap hi batayen is ka samadhaan kis prakaar ki jaaye.. jaldi ho saktaa hai jo vo thoda dukhdaayi hai aur kaTin bhi aur peedha jo hogi vo alag par ye upchaar mein kharcha jyaada nahi.. jyaada kyon bilkul nahi.. ekcum phreee.... aur jo dheere dheere ho saktaa hai us mein aap ko jyaada parishram athava peedha nahi hogi par haan aap ko us antaral mein purna brahmacharya ka paalan karna hoga. Par is marg me adchanen aap ko vyay mein aa sakti hai kyon ki ye bahut menga hai. Ab aap hi bataayen aap ko kaunsa marg uchit lagtaa hai aur phir hum sab mil kar vichar vimarsh paschaat upchaar ki vyavastaa karenge.

Tantu santu niramaya

Thanks for sympathies ... reply will be a bit too long ... coming up
Old January 12th, 2014, 02:04 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute

BadriBhaiya,your suggestion is appreciated and really needed
The problem is going into the ACP,yes Charchila saab is there to help but it takes up a lot of time when in the Admin Control Panel.And if you remember last time when the crown feature was added by Sutradharji the crown winners had Moderator power and luckily some members pointed out so the mistake could be rectified.

So adding a new feature is somewhat tricky and requires a lot of expertise,time and patience.

Say I add the feature but who will take care of it ? There were few dedicated Mods and the last one to disappear was our very own Tantric_Yogi,shikwe na shikayat bas gayab ho gaye saab.Ab kaun fir thumbsup dega ?

I am somewhat lost these days so mera guarantee nahi ke I can assure you of taking care/updating the thumbsup.

And who will decide which posts/user gets the thumbsup.

If someone is willing to take care of all this for the next few months I/We can take an approval from Sutradharji for adding this unique thing which you proposed.
Old January 12th, 2014, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
BadriBhaiya,your suggestion is appreciated and really needed
The problem is going into the ACP,yes Charchila saab is there to help but it takes up a lot of time when in the Admin Control Panel.And if you remember last time when the crown feature was added by Sutradharji the crown winners had Moderator power and luckily some members pointed out so the mistake could be rectified.

So adding a new feature is somewhat tricky and requires a lot of expertise,time and patience.

Say I add the feature but who will take care of it ? There were few dedicated Mods and the last one to disappear was our very own Tantric_Yogi,shikwe na shikayat bas gayab ho gaye saab.Ab kaun fir thumbsup dega ?

I am somewhat lost these days so mera guarantee nahi ke I can assure you of taking care/updating the thumbsup.

And who will decide which posts/user gets the thumbsup.

If someone is willing to take care of all this for the next few months I/We can take an approval from Sutradharji for adding this unique thing which you proposed.

Swamiji, I fully appreciate and understand yours as well as the predicament of the rest of you moderators. Under the circumstances, you guys are doing an admirable job, no hesitation is writing so.

Let this thread not be a hindrance ... please do continue with your COTW announcements ... this week's is overdue.

You guys can do it and you know it. This isn't the first time and won't be the last that Charchilla Sahib will come forward to help us out. Sutradarji? If you can convince him and seek his blessings. Set the stage ... time permitting and when convenient ... place the logistics in place with help of qualified members. Along the way ... we will tweak the system and the method ... and learn the ropes ... right?

And if I was to send email to suggested inactive member ... if a 3rd person some previous experience was to take over to implement this idea for a temporary period of short time ... he will have to be careful to not be seen stepping on the toes of you guys.

Do it ...

Intentions are good ... no reason to doubt the outcome.

Last edited by badriprasad; January 12th, 2014 at 03:28 PM.
Old January 12th, 2014, 08:02 PM
Pelu Pelu

Tujhe ladkiyon ne loota, mardon mein kahan dum thaa
Photo ko pappu par latkaa liyaa, khoonte mein kahan dum thaa!!!
Old January 12th, 2014, 11:45 PM

Quote:

Tantu santu niramaya
Quote:
Tujhe ladkiyon ne loota, mardon mein kahan dum thaa
Photo ko pappu par latkaa liyaa, khoonte mein kahan dum thaa!!!
Gpelbhau ... making fun of me? Ridiculing me? Treating me like I was some horse in a zoo? I am used to it but somehow never expected from you. I, for some strange reason, expected you to be sympathetic to my plight. Its okay. Why should you be any different.

Just cause God made you normal is a reason good enough for you to make fun of someone abnormal? How would you feel if you were in the shoes of this woman? You will still find it funny? Do you know how insulting it is when after spending an hour with you in her cubicle, a woman tells you not to step into her cubicle for next 3 or 4 weeks? Or that she cannot come to work cause she needs to rest? How will you feel if a woman jokes with you during a serious meeting ... "Sir Pelu, it has been 10 minutes since last time you stood up to adjust and realign your pants?

I still cant remember story I was going to write. But why is everything in India named after Jawaharlal Nehru, Indra Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi, Raul Gandhi, and Royal Son-In-Law? What about Motilal Nehru and Pheroz Khan Gandhi?

just kidding

Last edited by badriprasad; January 13th, 2014 at 01:37 AM.