eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Old March 3rd, 2014, 05:57 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Thread derailments must be stopped

There must be a limit to the derailment a thread can take from its original point. Deviance in terms of malicious mudslinging without proof must not be tolerated in threads which have their point clearly mentioned in the original post.

I can understand there will always be some loss of track in threads. But mudslinging and name calling without proof beyond a limit mustn't be tolerated just because its coming from an old member or/and one with 10,000+ useless posts. I myself never step into threads if I have nothing to contribute without proof or some hypothesis and the hijacking of my threads or other similar ones (all of you know about what) must stop.

The mods should delete such posts. This is the least that can be expected from a website that wishes to promote constructive discussion.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 06:01 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Origmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond reputeOrigmos has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Thread derailments must be stopped

Ignoring of such posts or posters is also not the answer to this problem. We cannot expect external visitors to go through a mountain of garbage to find the occasional gem.

I will prefer to create a thread with fewer post counts and a constructive focused discussion than a thread with 100+ posts with most of them being garbage from one poster.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 06:13 AM
Senior eCharchan

ungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond reputeungalprasad has a reputation beyond repute

There is one tool in admin/modz panel by which all the posts by particular user can be pulled out of all threads and clubbed in one new thread with One Click. Name that thread - "Garbage".
Old March 3rd, 2014, 07:45 AM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

Wait until Pelu "the jobless", who returned to ec after a decade, derails this thread.

The thread owner should have moderation rights on their own threads.. may be for like 5 threads a year or something like that.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 08:26 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Gand mein aag lagaaye sawaan ka mahinaa
Nahi jeena nahi jeena tereko nahi jeenaaa.

Tujhko mirchi lagi to mai kyaa karun..

What was the topic again.. constructive discussion and from ORGASM right ho.. too bad tere is no body in this world to award oscars for determined idiocy.. or else he would have won it hands down again and again.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 08:28 AM
The Destroyer of Maya

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post
Wait until Pelu "the jobless", who returned to ec after a decade, derails this thread.

The thread owner should have moderation rights on their own threads.. may be for like 5 threads a year or something like that.
100% confirmed.

It bothers him not in the least no one shares his opinion and he is the freak of the circus. Maybe thats what makes him the freak!
Old March 3rd, 2014, 08:32 AM
Pelu Pelu

GpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond reputeGpeL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origmos View Post
100% confirmed.

It bothers him not in the least no one shares his opinion and he is the freak of the circus. Maybe thats what makes him the freak!
I love your company.. does that not prove it? Birds of the same feather flock together the saying goes.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:00 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
I love your company.. does that not prove it? Birds of the same feather flock together the saying goes.
How was your surgery?
Old March 3rd, 2014, 09:10 AM
Pelu Pelu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhi View Post
How was your surgery?
It went ok.. thanks for asking.. one minor one remaining but for that I don't think I will be hospitalized.. well except for a few hours kinds.. Very big relief from pain though.. there used to be this "pricky" pain when I put weight on the right foot but now it seems to be ok.. the stitches itch like no tomorrow but that is ok.. they did leave a few metalic thingys in cos they said they were not removeable but I guess they are no factor. The back hurts though a bit but I am sure that is temporary.

(btw.. how did you guess I got it done? they were juggling dates like nobody's business so asking)
Old March 3rd, 2014, 11:51 AM
Senior eCharchan

Rakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond reputeRakhi has a reputation beyond repute

Oh good to know it went well. So, are you considering moving back to States soon?
As for how I knew, it was just a hunch.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 11:58 AM
Pelu Pelu

Yaa april or so I should move myself up there. Too many things have wasted too much of my time.. besides, my house has been locked up for a while now so it might need a bit of TLC.. fix things up.. may need paint.. a bit of boken pipe here or there etc.. a bit of this upgrade that upgrade sorts..
Old March 3rd, 2014, 12:04 PM
Senior eCharchan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GpeL View Post
Yaa april or so I should move myself up there. Too many things have wasted too much of my time.. besides, my house has been locked up for a while now so it might need a bit of TLC.. fix things up.. may need paint.. a bit of boken pipe here or there etc.. a bit of this upgrade that upgrade sorts..
Oh just in another couple of month?! That's awesome. I guess kids can join school in sept. Good luck
Old March 3rd, 2014, 12:09 PM
Pelu Pelu

Jee thanks I will need it..

My daughter is already "sad" she has to leave her friends behind.. my son is extracting a promise that he will be allowed to visit his friends "atleast" once a year for a few months.. and of course I will find a way for him to watch doremon.. oh well..
Old March 3rd, 2014, 12:24 PM
Temporarily Unbanned

Charchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond reputeCharchila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungalprasad View Post
There is one tool in admin/modz panel by which all the posts by particular user can be pulled out of all threads and clubbed in one new thread with One Click. Name that thread - "Garbage".
Saar ji, such a thread already exists. We just need to start utilizing it. The Masala Thread - mother of all derailed threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarv_shaktimaan View Post

I have also suggested that before in the steering panel thread.

Sent from my iPhone.
Old March 3rd, 2014, 12:49 PM

sarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond reputesarv_shaktimaan has a reputation beyond repute

talk of derailment.. people started discussing travel plans in this thread..