eCharcha.Com   Support eCharcha.Com. Click on sponsor ad to shop online!

Advertise Here

Go Back   eCharcha.Com > Site related > Feedback

Notices

Feedback Feedback about eCharcha.Com site...

Closed Thread

Old April 5th, 2014, 07:47 AM
Banned

Reconnaissance is on a distinguished road
Biased moderators blocking legitimate posts!

Are all of my posts screened by a single moderator or are my posts screened by various mods on the basis of who sees them first? Whatever the case, many of the legitimate and non-objectionable posts are being blocked and the readers are deprived of knowing a bit more of RAW’s exploits.
Old April 5th, 2014, 02:11 PM
Super eCharchan

swami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond reputeswami has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Biased moderators blocking legitimate posts!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconnaissance View Post
Are all of my posts screened by a single moderator or are my posts screened by various mods on the basis of who sees them first? Whatever the case, many of the legitimate and non-objectionable posts are being blocked and the readers are deprived of knowing a bit more of RAW’s exploits.
You asked for it.

Just for once I am removing those restrictions on your posts and PMs but if you send any of your PMs to any member then you are banned without warning.
But you are welcome to write PMs to me
Old April 5th, 2014, 07:41 PM

sgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond reputesgars has a reputation beyond repute

No worries Reco Pai, here is one of RAW's exploits
RAW instrumental in grabbing key Indian Mujahideen leaders

Written by Pranab Dhal Samanta | New Delhi | April 5, 2014 11:17 am

Waqas, who was arrested outside the Ajmer Railway Station, is an expert in making IEDs (PTI)

Summary

The certainty of this plot was established after RAW, India’s external intelligence agency, made successful inroads into the network.
Tweet This

Related

Indian Mujahideen’s operational chief arrested from Naxalbari

IM's Waqas was injured in Varanasi blast, but pretended to be a victim and escaped

ATS team to visit Delhi, quiz IM man

The spate of arrests of senior Indian Mujahideen operatives in recent months was the result of a long-drawn intelligence operation by Indian agencies, which has, in the process, uncovered an ambitious Pakistan-sponsored terror effort plotted in collusion with Indian fugitives in the aftermath of the November 2008 Mumbai attack.

Read on here
Old April 6th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Super eCharchan

kalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond reputekalidas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swami View Post
You asked for it.

Just for once I am removing those restrictions on your posts and PMs but if you send any of your PMs to any member then you are banned without warning.
But you are welcome to write PMs to me
I get this feeling that swami is a RAW agent or is performing covert operations on behalf of a RAW agent.

Old April 6th, 2014, 09:43 AM
Chaiman Of the Board.

AmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond reputeAmthaLal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reconnaissance View Post
If your every single thread is about propaganda's and bullshit ass conspiracy theories, then yes.

You need to look and think outside the conspiracy box too.

Readers, here are not idiots and are not depriving of bullshits you call intelligent posts.

We don't come here for all that crap which is available across the web everywhere. This is a tea-stall, where we all come for time pass.
Post something where everyone is interested to "discuss" not a fukking "read".

And a request/warning to you too.
STOP posting your conspiracy stories and participate in all kind of discussions.
Old April 6th, 2014, 09:17 PM
Sutradhar {admin}

echarcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond reputeecharcha has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Biased moderators blocking legitimate posts!

To all intelligence agencies reading this - Please note that this individual has been writing some conspiracy theories for quite some time.

To all of us these are nothing more than entertainment provided by a disturbed and mentally obsessed individual.

To Reconnaisance (and the old avatar shruthi_ks) - I am really tired of all this nonsense. This is not the correct forum for such things. There must be 100 more sites on the internet who would be interested in what you have to say. So please go there.

swami please ban this user.